Don't have an account? Create one!

Parent Trouble.

AuthorMessage
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 4th, 2007 at 08:40am
sorry i'm just now replying! these are great ideas! thanks thanks thanks! my mom's been doing year end stuff for the office so i couldn't get on the computer!
thanks again!

-Ellie

Page Claim! Very Happy
xxnevercominghomexx
Jazz Hands
xxnevercominghomexx
January 4th, 2007 at 02:16pm
umm. well. i'm not exactly saying you should do this, but i told my mom my friend had invited me to go with her (even though i was the one that invited my friend) and so she handed over her credit card just like that.
PS> I also didn't tell my mom who was playing..i just pretended like i didn't know who it was. *hehe*
I'm bad, but it was the only way/
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
January 4th, 2007 at 03:06pm
i just said to my mother who wanted to go to a Dolly Parton concert that My Chemical Romance-tickets are much cheaper because thoose tickets cost about 400 swedish kronors less than Dolly Parton-tickets and the last thing I knew: I got a ticket from my parents
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
January 4th, 2007 at 08:28pm
MCR has deep, meaningful lyrics. They're good role models.
ROFL. But Gerard kinda is.. Very Happy
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
January 4th, 2007 at 10:06pm
I'm kind of nervous about my mom being there and hearing Gerard make..cough..noises and gestures.....but I am so anxious. They said it's gonna be really theatric so i can't wait to see that.
Catheter
Killjoy
Catheter
January 5th, 2007 at 12:46am
x-Not_Afraid-x:
I'm kind of nervous about my mom being there and hearing Gerard make..cough..noises and gestures.....but I am so anxious. They said it's gonna be really theatric so i can't wait to see that.

Hehe, I know what you mean, i dont think Gerard COULD do a show without giving the crowd the finger.
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 5th, 2007 at 10:10pm
okay...i gave my mom the essay.
i am very surprised but...
i think she's giving in! Very Happy
she's been kind of hinting things that kind of sorta indicate that she'll say yes...
i asked her tonight if i can order the tickets and she just kind of said...i don't know yet...
this might mean something!!!
Dance
thank you guys for all you've done and helped me with! shank you shank you shank you!!
Mr. Green

your THANKFUL friend(add me if you want Smile )

-Ellie
CATATONIC
Jazz Hands
CATATONIC
January 6th, 2007 at 12:07am
my parents say that im too young and that they dont want me getting into drugs and alcohal and shit.
LIKE THERES GONNA BE SOME THERE.

like, i wanted to goo see underoath, they wouldnt let me go, i got a fender instead. Dance

but i doubt they will let me goto MCR. Sad
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
January 6th, 2007 at 08:43am
luckily my parents know what MCR means to me, so i am aloud to go.
but my mom is really worried about moshpits and shit
so what i did..
i went on INO and copied and pasdted a few of you guys stories about Gerard telling to pick people back up, or to give people some space.
and i showed it to her, and now shes a lot less worried about me going there.
because she knows it is somehow safe, that they look out that no one gets hurt.

i don't know, maybe it can help too for over protective parents?
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 6th, 2007 at 09:07am
CATATONIC:
my parents say that im too young and that they dont want me getting into drugs and alcohal and shit.

like, i wanted to goo see underoath, they wouldnt let me go, i got a fender instead. Dance

tell her that underoath is a christian band... it might just work!...it's true!

-Ellie Mr. Green
ps...sorry if you're not a christian... Neutral
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
January 6th, 2007 at 09:59am
CATATONIC:

You should tell her that mcr are really against them things personally, and tell them that like nearly all of the kids are straight edge these days, well because its true.
sleepykid's a zombie
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sleepykid's a zombie
January 6th, 2007 at 11:39am
OK...anyone want to give me a little help? I've been wanting to go to an MCR concert since the tour dates were released but there wasn't any close to me until...they relaesed the hartford date so now I'm like "HELL YESSS!" I've been begging my mother to go but she says no. I've offered to go and pay for all of our tickets and gas etc. but she still says no. Then I'm like that's all I want for my birthday wich is the 26th of Jan. And She STILL says no!!! What the hell am I gonna do? Any tips will help me ALOT.
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
January 6th, 2007 at 12:01pm
sleepykid's a zombie:
OK...anyone want to give me a little help? I've been wanting to go to an MCR concert since the tour dates were released but there wasn't any close to me until...they relaesed the hartford date so now I'm like "HELL YESSS!" I've been begging my mother to go but she says no. I've offered to go and pay for all of our tickets and gas etc. but she still says no. Then I'm like that's all I want for my birthday wich is the 26th of Jan. And She STILL says no!!! What the hell am I gonna do? Any tips will help me ALOT.

did she give you a specific reason why you're not aloud to go?
XxXxmcr's_girlXxXx
Killjoy
XxXxmcr's_girlXxXx
January 6th, 2007 at 08:45pm
hey im scared that my gradmama will go with me and drag me out if gerard, and frank did somthing (a young 12 year old could not see) that is what she would say and i can't go by myself i'v tried begging 2 go 2 the one in march on the 11 and she say i have 2 pay for it and i said that i couldpay with my card and also in a miltary brat and its not fare so wat do i do help
XxXxmcr's_girlXxXx
Killjoy
XxXxmcr's_girlXxXx
January 6th, 2007 at 08:46pm
p.s im turning 12 soon
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 6th, 2007 at 09:18pm
i asked my parents last month if i can go to the concert in feb. and they were like ill think about it.but i dont get many proritys so i thought they were gonna say no.but then i told them how much i studie for 6hrs and i hardly go out with my friends and how my birth day is coming up in april and my grades went up.and in the end they said either you go shopping with $300 or go to a concert.and i picked the concert.
but my dad has to come with me!!!(im old enough to go but you know how parents can be)i wonder how my dad is gonna take the concert
never seen me coming
Fabulous Killjoy
never seen me coming
January 6th, 2007 at 10:02pm
Mrs.Halloween:
oo, this is so relevant.
i have my ticket to see mcr in april. which is grand. that part that stinks is that me and my dad got into serious arguments recently, and he says i'm not going to the show.
if i do not get to go to this show, i will die. no question about it.
basically, if you want to go, suck up to your parents big time.
right now, i have to just be nice to my dad, and let him think he's right all the time, hold my tongue and do what he says, or else i may as well kiss my ticket goodbye.
do whatever your parents tell you to, if it means getting to go to the show!
seriously. heh. try to show them that you're a responsible person, and how much going to see mcr would mean. tell them that if you're allowed to go, you'll do such and such; help around the house, try hard at school, etc etc.
kiss their asses, and i hope to goodness they do let you go. =].

omg lol i have the same prob right now im grounded because i have a ''smart'' mouth lol and now if i ask them if i can go they say ''what concert?'' or ''u cant go to a concert'' so i have to suck up and its extremely hard right now
never seen me coming
Fabulous Killjoy
never seen me coming
January 6th, 2007 at 10:06pm
Mrs.Halloween:
x-Not_Afraid-x:
Well I have a problem too. My mom said we can go to the Feb show in Philly, and she's gonna get tickets, but I'm afraid Gee's gonna make some orgasmic noise (LMFAO) and it's gonna be REALLY awkward. Anyone else have this problem?

ahhhhh. this is why i said my mum couldn't come with me, when i went, because
1)it would have been way too embarrassing being there with my mum
2)she probably wouldn't have liked it
3)she probably would have seen how rough the crowd was, and somehow dragged me out, and made me leave, so it would have ruined the whole show
4)yah, the whole gerard, becoming kind of sexual on stage sometimes + possible swearing, would not have downed well with my maja.

i feel for you. heh.
just try to maybe get lost in the crowd, away from her, so that if, at any point there are orgasmic noises/motions (ohyeah, he did this amazingly sexy thing, when i went to see them, where he like held his hand up and licked it...multiple times..hiodhaNFDuHAofhdofgfhg Naughty), then if you do happen to be accidentally seperated from your mum, you won't have to go through the whole being embarrassed thing, cause she won't be standing right beside you.
=]

lol if you think it is bad enough to be their with ur mom while gerards having orgasims think about it with ur dad, if i go he has to be there right next to me wich means it will be awkward in that moment and i cant flip every1 off and curse when gerard says to
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 7th, 2007 at 12:14am
OMG!!! me too.my dad is going to the febuary concert with me and i dont know how he is gonna take the whole concert.you know when gerard does stuff on stage and says language too.(my dad is okay with the language part but not the other stuff he says)im pretty nervious of what his reactions are gonna be.you know he is a dad!!!! they can be strict.!!!i think he will start looking at me and then say so this is the kinda music you listen too?(in fact my dad used to listen to rock when he was young but alot has changed since his age!!!!)so febuary here i come!!
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
January 7th, 2007 at 01:18am
I did absolutely nothing and my parents just bought me and my brother tickets to go see them in Febuary.