Don't have an account? Create one!

Parent Trouble.

AuthorMessage
rachi_left4deadx_x
Motor Baby
rachi_left4deadx_x
January 9th, 2007 at 01:25pm
^^^ My friend did that! My dad bought me and my friend tickets to see MCR. Her dad said she could only go if my dad was going so we said he was and he wasn't!
sleepykid's a zombie
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sleepykid's a zombie
January 9th, 2007 at 06:24pm
OH MY FREAKING GOD I'M GOING aftert all that complaing I did about my mom not letting me go I found out today that she actually has been lying this entire time and I'm actually going! She bought them for the CT date since the first day they came out for my birthday!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! *cries tears of MCR HEAVEN!!!!!!* So...anyway....I guess I don't need help anymore...
CATATONIC
Jazz Hands
CATATONIC
January 9th, 2007 at 06:51pm
i got socked in the mouth today

AHA

cry cry cry

thats allll you have to do.
i dont really worry about embaresing myself.
i have enough already.
ahah so i just
CRYCRYCRY
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 9th, 2007 at 08:44pm
hey everyone!
i think i'm a little more calm now...maybe...um...NO!!!
i'm SO excited! March 2nd is going to be a dream come true!!! I get to go see MCR with my 2 best friends! what could be better?!?!..um...NOTHING!!! thanks for the help guys! it worked!!! i'll keep posting on here....just cuz it's fun!!!

Shank you all very mush!!!

-Ellie
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 10th, 2007 at 04:51pm
i cant do anything but study in the month of january and march.which sucks because i was really looking foward to going somewhere.but parents are like that they make do as much work as possible so you can as many good grades.thats one reason why many kids and teens cant go to concerts
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 11th, 2007 at 03:42am
of course mom let me go Very Happy she knows how much they mean to me.. She knows how fucking bad I wanna go, and how much I love them.. therefore she let me go Smile Pluss I use my own money..
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 11th, 2007 at 09:53pm
sweet dude!
have fun!!!

-Ellie
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 12th, 2007 at 05:58pm
i made another topic on concerts!
if you guys can help me out there that'd be great!
http://www.imnotokay.net/board/topic/post/2615913/#2615913

-Ellie Mr. Green
My:Chemical:Affair
Thinking Happy Thoughts
My:Chemical:Affair
January 12th, 2007 at 06:05pm
I just offer to pay for my own ticket (which instead she makes me do house work instead) and sometimes I go with my friends so they let me go or I ask to go as a birthday present! always works!
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 13th, 2007 at 04:21pm
sleepykid's a zombie:
OH MY FREAKING GOD I'M GOING aftert all that complaing I did about my mom not letting me go I found out today that she actually has been lying this entire time and I'm actually going! She bought them for the CT date since the first day they came out for my birthday!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! *cries tears of MCR HEAVEN!!!!!!* So...anyway....I guess I don't need help anymore...

SWEET, how awesome for you! I'd cry and fall at my mum's knees if she miraculously got me the tickets (tha are sold out -coughs-) for the CIA concert for my birthday........which is on Saturday.

But I have a hunch I won't get anything as awesome as that Wink
Anyway, have fun you lucky ducky! Clap
bledtodeath
Killjoy
bledtodeath
January 13th, 2007 at 05:26pm
For those of you whose parents buy your tickets - you guys are LUCKY. I go to like two gigs a month and my parents have never paid for a single ticket.
I usually end up spinning something to my mum about how we're getting there/back, but she's never said I can't go. She's pretty nervous about me being in cars with people who've only just passed their tests and stuff, so I say my friend's parents are driving us or something. Once my friend and I got all the way to Manchester on trains/buses/taxis without her parents knowing - THAT was crafty.

But yeah, I'd just let your parents know how much it means to you and make some sort of deal with them. I've never had to bargain with my mum, but if I did I'd probably say something like 'one concert every three months, I'll buy the ticket or work around the house and if it makes you feel better you can come with me'.

I know it must be lame being at concerts with your parents, but at the end of the day - would you rather not go? You could always tell your mum to get a seating ticket and you get standing or something.
Sana__xX
Killjoy
Sana__xX
January 14th, 2007 at 03:32pm
Hmm, my parents are usually strict as anything. But I don't know why, they seemed to relax for this one concert. I'm going to see MCR with a friend on the 22nd March, which is not only a school day, but it is about 2 hours away from where I live. They paid for my ticket, as well, but my friend's dad has to be with us. Which sorta sucks.
But I guess I'm pretty lucky by the standards.
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 14th, 2007 at 11:46pm
my friends parents are gonna be there but...her parents are awesome!!! it would be EXTREMELY weird if my parents went...REALLY not the kind of people...

-Ellie
SilentScreams
Awake and Unafraid
SilentScreams
January 15th, 2007 at 04:03pm
i can go...but only on one condtion.
my 9 yr old sister has to come. >.<
and i was wondering if a MCR concert would be appropriate for her[and im thinking NO]
but my parents say thats the only way i get to go.[which is SO UNFAIR >.<] rawr/
someone help me find a solution. please. =]
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
January 15th, 2007 at 04:57pm
Sana__xX:
Hmm, my parents are usually strict as anything. But I don't know why, they seemed to relax for this one concert. I'm going to see MCR with a friend on the 22nd March, which is not only a school day, but it is about 2 hours away from where I live. They paid for my ticket, as well, but my friend's dad has to be with us. Which sorta sucks.
But I guess I'm pretty lucky by the standards.

ooooo im going to that gig! my mom was really relaxed on lettin me go too..like..i thought i would have 2 like beg her to go and give her an essay on why i should be able to go..but she just said yeh straight away without me even having to ask...was kinda odd for her really...oh well im not complaining..
mcrTiffany
Killjoy
mcrTiffany
January 15th, 2007 at 09:30pm

My parents don't know that much about MCR...if they did I wouldn't be allowed to listen to them so there is really no point in asking to go to their concert for me (Even though I have countless times.) untill I have a car. Then, I won't ask, i'll just go.

I'm trying to get them to let me go to a Red Jumpsuit Apparratus concert though. What I do is i'm trying to be really good and i'm making a slideshow presontation to show them.
Frankly_Blunt
Killjoy
Frankly_Blunt
January 18th, 2007 at 12:42pm
Stab your parents in the face Naughty
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 18th, 2007 at 03:54pm
Frankly_Blunt:
Stab your parents in the face Naughty

Omg are you violent!!(your just like my bff)
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 19th, 2007 at 05:37pm
im so angry that my parents wont let me go to a mcr concert. Sad their main reasons for not letting me go are the cost of the tickets, the mosh pit and my age. my parents have bought expensive things that they never use lately so the cost shouldnt matter. i also said that i wouldnt be in the mosh pit, id be in a regular seat. my age also shouldnt matter because two of my friends are going (and one of them is 6 days younger than me). but my parents wouldnt let me go! i said wtf why cant i go and i begged and pleaded for so long and i still cant go! i am so angry! Evil or Very Mad
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
January 20th, 2007 at 10:53am
try writing them an essay! it really shows them how much MCR means to you and also let them know that even if they don't let you go this time that you won't hate them for the rest of their lives! that'll help you be allowed to go next time around!

-Ellie