Homosexual Rights.

AuthorMessage
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 18th, 2007 at 07:12pm
Sally love, profanity is prohibited here. Wink

H e l e n a:
Fine, then I'll be foolish untill the day I die for believing that none of the Bible was edited or influenced by man.

Then how, might I ask, is that even possible?
If you believe that the bible has never been edited or influenced,
which version of it is the origonal, unaltered letter of God?
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
January 18th, 2007 at 07:16pm
Sorry Ruby Sad
Just homophobes get me so mad, you know?
Gay love should be okay with everyone everywere.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
January 18th, 2007 at 07:22pm
sally; dr. pepper:
Sorry Ruby Sad
Just homophobes get me so mad, you know?
Gay love should be okay with everyone everywere.

Homophobes get me mad, too.
Like I've always said I can understand if let's just say, two girls kissing makes someone uncomfortable but why go and bash them for who they are? It hurts and it's so unfair.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 18th, 2007 at 07:22pm
No, it's fine love.
It's just something I point out to almost everyone. ^^

The problem is that humanity as a whole, fears what it doesn't understand.
We also have the cognitive capacity to create and follow our own logic,
so we CAN refuse to understand or believe in whatever we don't understand.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
January 19th, 2007 at 07:17am
Marraige is about love.
We get it.
Love is love.
We get it.

God, stop already.
We get the point.

Acutally give us some good, reasonable arguement to work with here. Because quite frankly, it's rather boring reading "love is love" thirty times over.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 19th, 2007 at 07:23am
The problem with supporters of homosexual marriages is that some expect it to happen overnight.
You cannot just pass such a controversial, potentially government-damaging, "law" like that.
It takes a lot of progression, for it to be passed under whichever government your country takes.
And I'm sure politicians are not as dumb as we like to make them out to be.
You don't know whether or not they are tossing around the idea, deciding whether it's worth a go, or not.
It's a completely different ball game, from SAYING it should be allowed to MAKING it allowed. Get my gist?

And while we're on the matter - just because someone doesn't agree with homosexual marriages, doesn't make them a homophobe.
That's being rude to them.
A homophobe is someone who has the irrational fear of HOMOSEXUALS.
Not homosexual marriages.

You might notice also, there are less homophobes in today's generation.
A lot of homophobic people, who do not have religious beliefs, were brought up in a generation where "radical" issues, such as homosexuality, was completely wrong.
ThisVanityImBreaking
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThisVanityImBreaking
January 19th, 2007 at 08:04am
Gay marrige should be leagilized. Straight people get their happiness while gays are looked down on and thought immoral because of their life choose. It is quite irrelivent how people act apon them. Gays are treated like aliens when they're everyday people. The government also seems to look down on them for no reason. As Frank Iero has stated Homophobia is gay. Thats completely true.
It shouldn't be looked down on.
Xbl00d_XdrayneX
Killjoy
Xbl00d_XdrayneX
January 19th, 2007 at 11:04am
i have no problem what so ever with homosexuals.
cause i have a lot of freinds who i hang out with all the time and most of them are homosexual
i mean theres nothing wrong with being that way at al
and i dont think that government officials or any body else for that matter has any right to say that some one cant love another person of the same sex!
its like saying that your not allowd to be a muslim or chritian or a jew!
its lke saying your cant wear black and that guys cant wear eyeliner, its non-sense
and just because a guy wears eyeliner it doesnt make them gay and if they are so what, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
we have a right to express our selves and everybody has their own opinion, i respect that. but its not alright to tell someone that they cant love who they want to love or believe in what they want to believe in, its wrong to tell someone that their opinion is wrong. there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with loving another guy/girl or both. LOVE IS LOVE there's nothing wrong with it.
thats my opinion.
Xbl00d_XdrayneX
Killjoy
Xbl00d_XdrayneX
January 19th, 2007 at 11:20am
on the same note i think that gay maraige should be legalized. gays have the same rights as sraight people do. they shouldnt be looked down upon they are just people, just like those snobby stuck up government officials who are too mf'n blind to see that. its not like they have green skin and have three arms! they are human just like anyone else on earth and it hurts me to see when people isolate and shun the people who are different than them, its not fair.
its not !
we could even turn it around on them and say that they are the ones who are wrong for thinking the way they do or that they are the ones who are seriously twisted we could do the same exact thing as they do, but it wouldnt make it right
my point is that people can say anything they want to but that doesnt mean that people wont be offended by it. its offensive when i hear people say that gays are twisted or that there is something wrong with them cause ther isnt!
John Mayer
Demolition Lover
John Mayer
January 19th, 2007 at 11:32am
so uh , alot people make fun of gays

but i dont think they realize how they wolud feel if they got made fun of cause they were straight

if your gay, lesbian, bi, i give so many freakin props
because you are what you want to be
& you cant let anyone change it
Alex DeLarge.
Motor Baby
Alex DeLarge.
January 19th, 2007 at 01:31pm
Our Avenged Jules:
The problem with supporters of homosexual marriages is that some expect it to happen overnight.

I'm not looking for an immediate change in the laws, but some hint that things are heading in the right direction would be nice. I agree with you that thre are people who are far too impatient with the whole matter, but, to speak for those who see it the way I do, all we want is some kind of sign that one day this may go our way. Just some kind of little beam of hope for us, you know?
SFXtra
Motor Baby
SFXtra
January 19th, 2007 at 02:25pm
sam on other planets:
mona-anagramma:

fucking good point!!
Back that up with why it's a good point and why you agree.

Right, okay, because it basically sums up the whole point we came up with that briefly states "religion is the only thing thats keeping against gay marriage"
and I agree with that.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
January 19th, 2007 at 02:48pm
Xbl00d_XdrayneX:
its not like they have green skin and have three arms!
Hey, don't discriminate against the people with green skin and 3 arms. Cry
MELISSUHH:
so uh , alot people make fun of gays

but i dont think they realize how they wolud feel if they got made fun of cause they were straight

if your gay, lesbian, bi, i give so many freakin props
because you are what you want to be
& you cant let anyone change it
Well, I feel like I literally couldn't change it, so it's not me being different, or what I want to be or whatever, not some act of rebellion, it's me being me.

I feel like we are getting somewhere, though, a serious somewhere. There is a lot more acceptance, just in the recent years, and that's great. I'd like gay marriage, and I feel like the government should pick whether it's a religious or government debate and then keep it whichever one it picks, rather than hovering between the two, and to me, civil unions reek of "seperate but equal". And I'm pretty sure I've said this, but I'm trying not to be spammish. And about adopting kids, I think it might be a little hard on the kid because they might be ridiculed because of their parents, but that's the fault of society, not the fault of the parents, and the only way to change that is for people to get used to it.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 19th, 2007 at 07:43pm
xQuietxDepressionx:
Frank Iero has stated Homophobia is gay. Thats completely true.

I'd like to point something out.
That statement "homophobia is gay", is using the word gay in a negative, bad way, isn't it?
Something that homophobes do.
So it's almost like saying that gay/homosexuality is bad.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
January 19th, 2007 at 11:57pm
Our Avenged Jules:
xQuietxDepressionx:

That statement "homophobia is gay", is using the word gay in a negative, bad way, isn't it?
I think it's supposed to be kinda mocking towards the homophobes.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
January 20th, 2007 at 12:04am
Our Avenged Jules:
xQuietxDepressionx:

...isn't that the point? i always thought that was meant to be taken as a contradiction in terms and thusly ironic and funny.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
January 20th, 2007 at 02:58am
What I mean to say is, say if you support homosexuals, etc. you shouldn't be used "gay" in a negative way.
But that's what that statement is doing.

It mocks homophobes, yes, but it's also becoming a contradiction to what many homosexuals want.
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
January 20th, 2007 at 06:43am
I'm bisexual and I say things are gay. It doesn't offend me in any way.

This was a letter in my local paper, these are NOT my opinions:

"There is no doubt that the vast majority of people consider that the government has failed in ever respect but perhaps the greatest of all these is in education. Tony Blair promised it would be a priority. Yet in it’s dying days is government is determined to destroy the morality and innocence of our schoolchildren.
Those in government decided to include in the curriculum detailed sexual instructions in the hope that this would reduce incidents of child molesters and the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. This initiative failed dismally.
Has the government learned anything from this? No, because the next venture is to give children aged over ten detailed instructions about homosexuality.
Children will be instructed in homosexual practice and encouraged to experiment. They will be led to believe that these practices are entirely natural and normal. They are not.
Homosexuals are born with a handicap and this is a tragedy. But it should not be regarded as something that is normal to be experimented with and tried by all. It is utterly wrong. It is not normal and not something to be flaunted or a matter of pride.
I hope that all parents, teachers and those working with children will make known their concerns to their Mps.
FW Estall, Hedge End."

What do you all think of that?
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
January 20th, 2007 at 05:31pm
Our Avenged Jules:
What I mean to say is, say if you support homosexuals, etc. you shouldn't be used "gay" in a negative way.
But that's what that statement is doing.

It mocks homophobes, yes, but it's also becoming a contradiction to what many homosexuals want.

not really. this is really one case where interpretation matters more than intent--because the intent is to determine the interpretation of whoever hears it.

if you interpret gay as being a bad thing, then the statement means the homophobia is bad.

if you interpret gay as being neutral or fine, the statement really doesn't mean anything.

it's a stupid joke, albeit funny...it's like a half-assed version of socratic irony.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
January 20th, 2007 at 07:15pm
Chemical-Hamster:

Homosexuals are born with a handicap and this is a tragedy. But it should not be regarded as something that is normal to be experimented with and tried by all. It is utterly wrong. It is not normal and not something to be flaunted or a matter of pride.
I think it has no argument. It just states an opinion but does nothing to convince anyone towards that opinion. I don't think it's very well done.
And a handicap? Why would it be a handicap? Because homosexuals can't have children and we totally need more people on the planet?