fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 10th, 2007 at 06:34pm
lmfao
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 06:38pm
Oh man, that was probably the most perfectest thing EVER.

But I keep on telling people that BERT eats more now, cuz hes beeen getting the munchies from all of that weed ^^

Gerard is just the gay one ^^

Has anyone seen live footage of them. They get SO hard onstage together it's not even funny....actually, yeh, it's pretty funny.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 10th, 2007 at 10:13pm
No I don't think they were in love LOL but I do think they were tight tight tight and that Gerard definitely hurt Bert. I don't know that he meant to, but he definitely did. I feel really bad for Bert. I mean, I know he's not the easiest to be around and stuff, but shit, you might be bitter too if you led the life he led. Also, I thought Bert was hooked on shit by age 15 and in the streets, so I don't think he could ever have been straight edge, because as far as I know, he's never stopped.

And now Poor Bert is trying to recover from surgery too Sad Can someone please help me send Bert a few hugs?
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 10:19pm
According to my sources, he hung out in the straight edge music scene for a short time before using.
XD EVERYONE IS MEAN TO BERT!

As far as my theory goes, I think Bert loved Gerard, but it was one sided.
XStay_AwakeX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XStay_AwakeX
July 10th, 2007 at 10:24pm
Gerard McCracken.:
Exactly. Even Queso is about Gerard.

hahahaha. that song is playing right now. i cant stop laughing.
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 10th, 2007 at 10:27pm
You're talking past tense. Bert loves Gee still at this very moment. Anyone read that LJ one shot about him and Bert? Am I the only one praying that will actually happen cuz I really really really want it to. Keve, I'll help you send Bert some hugs. Cuz he really needs one or two. Or ten.
XStay_AwakeX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XStay_AwakeX
July 10th, 2007 at 10:30pm
Stolen Baby On Board:
You're talking past tense. Bert loves Gee still at this very moment. Anyone read that LJ one shot about him and Bert? Am I the only one praying that will actually happen cuz I really really really want it to. Keve, I'll help you send Bert some hugs. Cuz he really needs one or two. Or ten.

i read that. that was fucking incredible.

And now Poor Bert is trying to recover from surgery too Can someone please help me send Bert a few hugs?

ohh! i'll help send bert some hugs!
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 10:31pm
Haha, which one? The one I posted? 0_o;

& Im sorry, I messed up majortime

BERT LOVES GEE WITH ALL OF HIS HEART

*kisses Bert*
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 10th, 2007 at 10:35pm
*kiss* Yes, that one. I read it in the WAYT thread first tho. Thats gonna happen, I'm wiling to bet my turtle on it!! Hey, when does Bert go into surgery?
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
July 10th, 2007 at 10:41pm
I think they were soul-mates.
Not in the "omg let's get married sex sex sex" kind of way.
I think they were two men who just clicked. A pair of bestfriends who loved each other, as bestfriends do.
They were only friends for less than three years, and look how deep their relationship went.
Gerard was always happy and giggling when Bert was near him.
Bert would smile at him in a doting fashion - "Man, that guy makes me feel so good" (Bert about Gerard in late '04.)

And look at the songs they have written about each other.
Yes, Bert's are angry. But doesn't it show that he's still thinking about him? The fact that Bert references him so often, doesn't that prove that he constantly has Gerard on his mind?

And Gerard's songs about Bert: "We laughed so hard, it would sting". Doesn't that sound wonderful? Think about all those times you've been with your friends and they've made you laugh so hard, your drink came out of your nose. Aren't they lovely memories that make you smile?

Yes, I think they were soul mates, just like I believe my best friend and I are soul mates.

In conclusion;
"You're the one that I need, I'm the one that you loathe."
Gerard still needs Bert; Bert's pissed off at him. He might as well be singing, "Bert's the one that I need, I'm the one that he loathes."

It's sad that they cannot make up.
It's sad Bert won't forgive Gerard.
It's sad to think about happy they could be right now, if they just gave it another chance.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
July 10th, 2007 at 10:48pm
I WISH GERARD WOULD JUST COME OUT AND TELL US WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 10:48pm
AWW..what a beautiful way to describe our own Toxic Twins ><;

You are talking about Dischanted? Are you sure thats about Bert? It always seemed like Gerard became cold to him.

& I agree with your post 100% I think sometimes soul mates end up reborn as friends, but they were MEANT to be together, even if it was never like..married with kids. Maybe in their next life they will be uninterrupted.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
July 10th, 2007 at 10:49pm
mccrack.:
I think they were soul-mates.
Not in the "omg let's get married sex sex sex" kind of way.
I think they were two men who just clicked. A pair of bestfriends who loved each other, as bestfriends do.
They were only friends for less than three years, and look how deep their relationship went.
Gerard was always happy and giggling when Bert was near him.
Bert would smile at him in a doting fashion - "Man, that guy makes me feel so good" (Bert about Gerard in late '04.)

And look at the songs they have written about each other.
Yes, Bert's are angry. But doesn't it show that he's still thinking about him? The fact that Bert references him so often, doesn't that prove that he constantly has Gerard on his mind?

And Gerard's songs about Bert: "We laughed so hard, it would sting". Doesn't that sound wonderful? Think about all those times you've been with your friends and they've made you laugh so hard, your drink came out of your nose. Aren't they lovely memories that make you smile?

Yes, I think they were soul mates, just like I believe my best friend and I are soul mates.

In conclusion;
"You're the one that I need, I'm the one that you loathe."
Gerard still needs Bert; Bert's pissed off at him. He might as well be singing, "Bert's the one that I need, I'm the one that he loathes."

It's sad that they cannot make up.
It's sad Bert won't forgive Gerard.
It's sad to think about happy they could be right now, if they just gave it another chance.
i agree with you 100%.
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 10th, 2007 at 10:51pm
In a way, Gee and Berts relationship reminds me a lot of mine and my best friend's. The way they were when they were friends, we act the exact same way. I believe that my best friend and I are soul mates as well. If I had a falling out with her, I would be fucking crushed. Even if I was angry with her, I'd still be so upset, it would fucking kill me. Bert has a problem with forgivness maybe, but then again it depends on what happend. It had to have been fucking bad. Just last weekend, my best friend was talking to this girl I know. We are sworn enemies. I will say this honestly. I fucking hate her guts. And we used to be inseperable. But because of the shit she did to me and put me through, we had a falling out. And my friend tried to get us to talk to each other and patch things up. And I said "no fucking way." Because there is no way, I could ever forgive her. And I immidiately thought of Bert and Gerard. Bert must miss him, but maybe he just can't forgive him.

Can we give ourselves one more chance? Why can't we give love that one more chance? It suxs, but I don't think they will give love that one more chance.But they really should.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 10th, 2007 at 10:51pm
Lik that was beautiful.
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 10th, 2007 at 10:53pm
I feel like crying now.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 10:56pm
as long as we are comparing...

Me and my ex started off as best friends. He was the nerd and I was the ice queen crazy one. I had HUGE feelings for him, and he slowly fell for me too. Basically, we never got anywhere (we did for like.a week) but we were always REALLY close. Then something happened and we started to hate eachother. He would ignore me, and it pissed me off, so I would react and do whatever I could to piss him off.
Anyway, He looks just like Gee, and HATES Bert McCracken, so I always compare us XDD
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 10th, 2007 at 11:00pm
I'm always comparing and contrasting my fall out with my friend to Bert and Gee's. 'Cause they are both pretty similar. Well, kind of, we're not rock stars or anything. Ppl are always asking "what happend? You two were such good friends. What happened, what happened? You should just get over it." That pisses me off to no end. I can't fucking get over it, you don't know what happened, mind you rown fucking business.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
July 10th, 2007 at 11:06pm
LoversHeartDisease:
You are talking about Dischanted? Are you sure thats about Bert? It always seemed like Gerard became cold to him.

Gerard pretty much confirmed it was about him a couple years ago.

Plus the original lyrics were, "And when you go, run don't walk. And when you sing, scream don't talk."
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
July 10th, 2007 at 11:07pm
Oooo! What did he say? Huh punk?