Don't have an account? Create one!

What was your first impression of MCR?

AuthorMessage
guitarlover5
Killjoy
guitarlover5
July 24th, 2007 at 06:50am
i think my first impression was .. whoa! these dudes are amazing .. and it almost made me cry lol! love guitarlover
envy on the coast
Bleeding on the Floor
envy on the coast
July 24th, 2007 at 07:59am
that they were made of awesomeness.
true story
electrify
Shotgun Sinner
electrify
July 24th, 2007 at 04:52pm
when i first heard about them and listened i'm not okay and helena i thought they were kinda weird and maybe even lil scary.

but that was the time when my room was full of britney spears pics... so I just forgot the whole band. Which actually was pretty good because then I was I able to have my second first impression and that was the better one. In Love and the one i'm following now.
frank'smyhero_22
Jazz Hands
frank'smyhero_22
October 27th, 2008 at 11:29am
they're cool... i like the song helena... it was the first song from them that i heard...
scratch_cat
Killjoy
scratch_cat
January 31st, 2009 at 08:01am
The first song from MCR that i heard was The Sharpest Lives...
After listening to it on radio i understood... i liked this band xD
Then i began to download other songs oO
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
January 31st, 2009 at 10:16am
Ha, I thought they sucked! I was only 12 when I heard them though and now they're my favourite band. Irony.
amireal
Killjoy
amireal
January 31st, 2009 at 10:55am
weird

because the first time i saw them was on an music video of BLACK PARADE and i found it really weird at first but the second time i saw it i loved it
fawkes
Bleeding on the Floor
fawkes
February 2nd, 2009 at 03:46am
I thought they were too loud. I prefered softer music at the time (like Coldplay), but I liked their lyrics.
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
February 4th, 2009 at 01:45am
they sucked. i hate them, but not to death though. Tehe
i found them weird, actually,. :'DD
MJW
Joining The Black Parade
MJW
February 4th, 2009 at 03:15am
The first song I heard by them was I'm Not Okay, and I thought they were so scary and hardcore because they said the 'F' word.. xD
Xmusic_monsterX
Jazz Hands
Xmusic_monsterX
February 4th, 2009 at 11:37am
i hated them and refused to listen to them, but now they are my favorite band!!!!!!
scratch_cat
Killjoy
scratch_cat
February 4th, 2009 at 02:14pm
It's funny but I hated them when i was about 14 because i thought they were emo and i hated emo xD in spite of the fact i've never listened to them))))) and i wasn't going to listen to them... it happened by pure accident)
kafe.
Shotgun Sinner
kafe.
February 4th, 2009 at 02:49pm
I thought they were just another lame-ass band...but I love them now =')
Fatatio
Bulletproof Heart
Fatatio
February 14th, 2009 at 09:09am
i though: omg, who is he(Gerard)!?! He is scaring...that's crap music...
And than i couldn't stop listening to them! xDDD life is surprising!
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
February 21st, 2009 at 05:13pm
I got 'I'm Not Okay' of an old CD made for my sister.
I didn't know who they were for about 2 years!! Then when I saw the video I started listening to more and more.

and here I am. XD
itsadeathwish31
Killjoy
itsadeathwish31
February 22nd, 2009 at 02:53pm
i thought they were a creepy emo band... then i listened to all of revenge and i fell in love with it!
YourIcyBlues
Killjoy
YourIcyBlues
February 22nd, 2009 at 04:33pm
my friend -who now hates them- showed me a sims version of Helena and reccomended The Black Parade. When i heard Helena, I thought someday, theese guys'll mean the world to me... and they do!! i used to pretend i loved Gerard for attention, but when i saw ONE PIC of him i really did!! MCRadorable! thay all good lookin!!
KillerTomato
Killjoy
KillerTomato
February 23rd, 2009 at 02:23pm
I saw the Helene video on mtv and thought something like `Oh my gosh. Who the hell are those creepy guys!?` It was when I was 10, I think. I was really shocked about the coffin. xD

some years later a friend told me all day long just about MCR. I didn´t know that it was the `creepy` band from mtv. And I didn´t listen to her. She gave me some songs from them, but I didn´t listen to them, too xD. One day when I was really bored I listen to them. It was I never told you what I do for living and I just was like damn! that´s great!
and from that time they were my favourite band.
even 'helena' xD
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 24th, 2009 at 02:22pm
i was like, 10, and i was looking through a magazine and i thought their band name was cool, and that i'll probably someday listen to them. when i first heard them, i was like, 'they sound different. it's cool' and i was about to buy their CD when my stupid friend brought up that she hates them and then she would've killed me if i listened to them so then i promised myself i would listen to them by the time i was 13 and i do. actually, i bought their record when i was 12... =] year early. but i've really liked them ever since, so yeah.
RAWWWRR!!!!BMTH!!!!
Killjoy
RAWWWRR!!!!BMTH!!!!
February 25th, 2009 at 07:09am
WELL AT FIRST I WAS ABOUT 11 YEARS OLD
AND I FOUND OUT THT THEY WERE A VERY SPECIAL BAND AND I HAVE JUST BEEN OBSESSED WITH THEM EATHER SINCE AND THEY HAVE SAVED MY LIFE ABOUT X3 TIMES

SO I THANK THEM LOADS