Don't have an account? Create one!

What was your first impression of MCR?

AuthorMessage
im not o-fucking-kay
Killjoy
im not o-fucking-kay
May 15th, 2007 at 06:40pm
haha the first time i heard them was in the helena video when i was like 11 and it scared me so i turned it off. and every time the video came on, i changed the channnel. then last year, i bought the underworld evolution soundtrack w/ to the end on it and fell in love. i went out and bought three cheers and life on the murder scene. i was so obsessed (i still am) and i nearly died when i saw bullets at borders.

EDIT:page claim! i shall name it squishy and it shall be my squishy!!! =)
The Almost
Killjoy
The Almost
May 15th, 2007 at 07:03pm
I saw Helena and I thought:
"That guy with the long black hair is pretty hot."
Then I thought:
"OMG THIS SONG ROCKS."
So yep that's how it happened.
I went online to research Gerard and found out the day I discovered them was on his bday lol. April 9th 2006. <33
ryan ross.
Bulletproof Heart
ryan ross.
May 15th, 2007 at 10:05pm
I was watching "Welcome To The Black Parade."
And I was, like, dude, that white-haired guy is really good-looking!
After I realized that, I didn't pay much attention to the song.
But then I bought the cd and loved it, obviously, because I'm here.
Fall Awake
Really Not Okay
Fall Awake
May 16th, 2007 at 01:45pm
the first time i saw them was in the helena video too...they had just won an award for the best video/song or something..and i was freaked out by gerard..dont know why, he just scared me..but i loved the song and the dancing..so it didnt matter..and so i started my search,and found one of the greatest bands around!
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 16th, 2007 at 04:00pm
HAHA i saw the vidio of the ghost of you and dident know who they were and i was like ohh not another vidio that so lame ass band has made to try and make it big
x Plastic Hearts.
Joining The Black Parade
x Plastic Hearts.
May 16th, 2007 at 05:47pm
I think it's when I first saw Helena when I was 11 or 12. I don't really remember what I thought of them.
I think I didn't know what I thought of them, I was just like Meh..
But then I got into Green Day, which got me into MCR and my life slowly and completely changed and I was into 140981209821 different bands. I didn't like who I used to be, I changed my view on life and my interests, and I lost friends, but I was just being myself. And here I am now. XD
xXBlackParadeXx
Killjoy
xXBlackParadeXx
May 16th, 2007 at 07:04pm
Helena
my quote:
"They look awsome!"
I was younger then
Mother War
Banned
Mother War
May 16th, 2007 at 07:10pm
H0telBellaMuerte:
I saw Helena and I thought:
"That guy with the long black hair is pretty hot."
Then I thought:
"OMG THIS SONG ROCKS."
So yep that's how it happened.
I went online to research Gerard and found out the day I discovered them was on his bday lol. April 9th 2006. <33

baha; i thought the 'guy singing' was hot, too.
but then if i think about it the first time i saw them was when i was like 10or11? in the INO video... i thought it was weird o.o
but there was something that made me think the singers cute there too. Tehe
i didnt know it was the same band till later though XD
Diamond.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diamond.
May 16th, 2007 at 09:13pm
They scared me.
When I first saw Helena I was like..okay a coffin (because I was scared of coffins/or death related things) so I pretty much always changed the channel. Then I got addicted to the song and loved them ever since!
The Smeezinator
Killjoy
The Smeezinator
May 16th, 2007 at 09:39pm
I first saw them in a magazine and thought they were really gothy and scary. Then I heard the music and thought it was just shitty noise. *ashamed*
XXmryanXX
Killjoy
XXmryanXX
May 17th, 2007 at 04:25am
hate to admit this but i hated them!!
my friens raved about them and i was like omg how can u like this band
then i got into the black parade and then famous last words and then i bought the album and then i bought their other albums and then i took a good look and was like wow gerard way is actually reli hot

which brings me where i am today

completly and totally obsessed with mcr
Gerard Way's Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Gerard Way's Angel
June 5th, 2007 at 02:20am
Okay.....Dont Want To Say This But.........I Was Once obsessed With Green Day. And I Saw A poster in my sister's room....And I Said That.........They Were fake Sad still ashamed.

*i secretly liked GEE* But then i became VERY obsessed with MCR!!!!!!! *Happy ending* Very Happy
Chapstique
Jazz Hands
Chapstique
June 5th, 2007 at 03:23am
omg the first time i saw the helena video i was like 'wtf its a wacked up funeral...' and i changed the channel. oh and when the ghost of you was out it seemed like they always played the video...i totally (regretably) pissed me off...i dont no why...i never even listened to it...i just changed the channel..
yes, i was very wacked up then.....i started to like them when tbp came out.....and then i bought all the other albums and stuff...now TOTAL OBSESSION!!
i still cannot believe how retarded i used to be...mcr rock to the end!!
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
June 16th, 2007 at 09:00am
when i first saw helena, i thought they rocked and i thought that gee is kinda creepy..and cute!
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
June 16th, 2007 at 09:09am
sorry about this but my first thought was FUCK!

loved them ever since
Arithmetic Doll
Salute You in Your Grave
Arithmetic Doll
June 16th, 2007 at 09:24am
frak the vocalist looks like the ballerina!!
Trail Of Dead.
Fabulous Killjoy
Trail Of Dead.
June 16th, 2007 at 10:00am
I first saw helena but i have to admit that i hated them. Then i listened to them again (the same song) and i understood where they were coming from.

Then i finnaly brought bullits.. then 3 cheers.
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
June 16th, 2007 at 11:06am
I first saw the Helena video when I was about 11, and thought about Gerard "wow he's hot" and then when I managed to take my eyes of him and got to listening to the music I thought "This is pretty good, must investigate". And so I bought 3 cheers.
Suety
Awake and Unafraid
Suety
June 16th, 2007 at 11:45am
gawd, it feels like so much longer than 3 years ago, cause, you know, I remember being a puny li'l kid who found gee really creepy on Helena.
"wtf is that guy wearing eyeliner? why a coffin??"
I was listening to mushy cantonese/english music, and I was big fan of Hillary Duff on Lizzie Mcguire and shxt. Haha_
But I couldn't defy the back of my head for long, which was saying "you have to admit though, the chorus is catchy."
It's Lyn-z!
Demolition Lover
It's Lyn-z!
June 16th, 2007 at 12:02pm
first vid i saw waz honey
i thought they were scary
(who wouldnt tho)

then i saw im not okay
n i waz like

"fuck they r reali bad ass"