Don't have an account? Create one!

Smoking cigarettes

AuthorMessage
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
November 9th, 2009 at 08:01pm
jumping in the middle here but, gnihsams snikpmup (lol of course you have to have the most complicated SN to type! Razz ) I think VeexVenom was contributing by shortly saying smoking kills.
TBH, that's the crucial point in these these tl;dr paragraphs, it DOES kill.

That being said,
I love smoking, I don't know if it's having something to do with my hands, the attraction I have to the smell, or what. I'm not a chimney by any means, but personally I don't mind/love it. It is harmful, but as silly as this seems I just don't... think about it. I just don't. I wish I had a better reason than 'idk', but that's that.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 9th, 2009 at 10:47pm
melodramatic fool:
jumping in the middle here but, gnihsams snikpmup (lol of course you have to have the most complicated SN to type! Razz ) I think VeexVenom was contributing by shortly saying smoking kills.
TBH, that's the crucial point in these these tl;dr paragraphs, it DOES kill.
that's not what this section is for, it's for serious discussion, not just say "smoking kills, the end". it's in el rule-os of the discussion forum, relating to rule number 11 in a way. I understand what she was saying, perfectly clear, but one small sentence isn't serious enough for discussion.

Sorry if i'm coming of as a jerk but... It is how it is... If you have anything further to say put it in pm, I spark enough offtopic things here as it is
alex suarez.
Fabulous Killjoy
alex suarez.
November 11th, 2009 at 03:53am
I used to smoke, I gave up last week.
I have hopes that this will last.
Fingers crossed, eh?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 11th, 2009 at 07:18am
This thread is NOT for statements of whether or not you smoke, have smoked, will smoke, and how it's going for you. Since the above post is only the most recent in an endless procession of posts that are NOT contributing to the discussion, this thread is being locked.

If I can think of some way to keep people from missing the point, I'll unlock it soon.