Don't have an account? Create one!

Frerardness, is it appropriate?

AuthorMessage
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
August 9th, 2007 at 11:00pm
No one I knew had a problem with it. We were a bit shocked that happened but no one was making battle cries. I kinda felt bad for all the kids who had to tell their parents that "No!!!!!! They're not brothers, I never told you that". Laughing
fancy pirouettes.
Awake and Unafraid
fancy pirouettes.
August 9th, 2007 at 11:04pm
hahahahaha
my mom walked in while I was watching that and she was like "Aren't they brothers?"
I was just like *shakes head* no....*giggles*
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
August 9th, 2007 at 11:15pm
Sowing Season:
No one I knew had a problem with it. We were a bit shocked that happened but no one was making battle cries. I kinda felt bad for all the kids who had to tell their parents that "No!!!!!! They're not brothers, I never told you that". Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
August 9th, 2007 at 11:18pm
I'll be blunt: Waycest fails.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
August 10th, 2007 at 12:07am
^^ Agreed. =/
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 10th, 2007 at 12:08am
I don't mind Waycest if it's Frank/Mikey/Gerard. I'm a sucker for band threesomes... /tmi.

Other than that... no.
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
August 10th, 2007 at 12:15am
So no one likes Gob or Borank? Maybe some Gay Laughing or Rarank? lmfao
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
August 10th, 2007 at 12:17am
I hadn't even considered Ray and Gerard until that picture of Gerard with Ray shirtless. I found it suprisingly hot...Tehe
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 10th, 2007 at 12:40am
gob is cute!

bob and frank would be very strange, it'd be like dominating.

ray and frank...idk. i can't see it

the only one i can actually see is ferard, and that's only on stage
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
August 10th, 2007 at 12:41am
Here's some Gay/Rarard. lmfao

See this picture is so old. My Chem is just a affectionate band.Tehe
fancy pirouettes.
Awake and Unafraid
fancy pirouettes.
August 10th, 2007 at 12:42am
Sowing Season:

Rarank? lmfao

Whats Bob and Ray?
Bay or Rob? Or Am I completely off?

Borank is cuteeee Smile
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 10th, 2007 at 12:48am
Sowing Season:
At the December My Chem show Gerard pretend to give Mikey a handjob.

you're shitting me.

Shocked

im having trouble wrapping my head around that.
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
August 10th, 2007 at 01:14am
faye_merci:
Sowing Season:
At the December My Chem show Gerard pretend to give Mikey a handjob.

you're shitting me.

Shocked

im having trouble wrapping my head around that.

I was in shock too. But you should have seen the happy evil genius look on Gerard's face. Mikey didn't even seem like he was paying attention. Laughing

hello.bang.bye:
Sowing Season:

Rarank? lmfao

Whats Bob and Ray?
Bay or Rob? Or Am I completely off?

Borank is cuteeee Smile

You're on the right track.

Very Happy
fancy pirouettes.
Awake and Unafraid
fancy pirouettes.
August 10th, 2007 at 01:17am
Boy?
Rab?
so many possiblities!
lol
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
August 10th, 2007 at 01:31am
Ok, first off, I don't understand this thread at all. Sex and Rock have, has and always will go hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly. In the sixtiesit was Elvis thrusting his package into the camera, in the seventies it was groupies with mudsharks and plaster casters (look it up), in the eighties it was Madonna was humping her dancers and faking orgasms on stage. Motley Crue always have two girl strippers on stage who lick whipped cream from each others bare breasts and fondle each other during the show. The ninties had Kurt Cobain repeatedly making out with bassist Krist Noveselic (once while in drag AND both were married, straight men). Kurt also liked to unzip his pants and jerk off to the cameras. It's NOTHING NEW. MCR are certainly not the first and won't be the last.

When Kurt and Krist kissed, they did it to piss off the jocks, to make a statement about homosexuality and to weed out those people offended so they wouldn't come to their shows. If MCR loses any fans over this (I highly doubt it) then they are only losing ignorance and their audience is growing smarter.

Secondly, it's an ACT. Just like actors portray characters onscreen and kiss other actors/actresses, musicians perform onstage in the same fashion. And might I add that when an actor kisses an actress, that actors wife or girlfriend is secure and trusting of her man because she understands it's all fake and just part of the show.

I think "Ferard" is hot. I like watching two attractive men kiss, even it's it's a tease in a rock show or in a movie. I also think it really helps destroy the double standard that men hold. The double standard that two women kissing and having sex is man's number one ultimate fantasy but that two men doing the same is wrong, gross and immoral.

I also think, like many others, that it is a staple of festival shows (not MCR tours) and largely done to gross out the people who do not like them or are homophobic. I have not seen them kiss while on any of their solo tours. If you're shocked, then maybe you should open your mind a little.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 10th, 2007 at 03:10am
Beeblebrox:
Ok, first off, I don't understand this thread at all. Sex and Rock have, has and always will go hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly. In the sixtiesit was Elvis thrusting his package into the camera, in the seventies it was groupies with mudsharks and plaster casters (look it up), in the eighties it was Madonna was humping her dancers and faking orgasms on stage. Motley Crue always have two girl strippers on stage who lick whipped cream from each others bare breasts and fondle each other during the show. The ninties had Kurt Cobain repeatedly making out with bassist Krist Noveselic (once while in drag AND both were married, straight men). Kurt also liked to unzip his pants and jerk off to the cameras. It's NOTHING NEW. MCR are certainly not the first and won't be the last.

When Kurt and Krist kissed, they did it to piss off the jocks, to make a statement about homosexuality and to weed out those people offended so they wouldn't come to their shows. If MCR loses any fans over this (I highly doubt it) then they are only losing ignorance and their audience is growing smarter.

Secondly, it's an ACT. Just like actors portray characters onscreen and kiss other actors/actresses, musicians perform onstage in the same fashion. And might I add that when an actor kisses an actress, that actors wife or girlfriend is secure and trusting of her man because she understands it's all fake and just part of the show.

I think "Ferard" is hot. I like watching two attractive men kiss, even it's it's a tease in a rock show or in a movie. I also think it really helps destroy the double standard that men hold. The double standard that two women kissing and having sex is man's number one ultimate fantasy but that two men doing the same is wrong, gross and immoral.

I also think, like many others, that it is a staple of festival shows (not MCR tours) and largely done to gross out the people who do not like them or are homophobic. I have not seen them kiss while on any of their solo tours. If you're shocked, then maybe you should open your mind a little.
FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SENSE!

god. can i like, build a shrine to you.

>.<

im so tired of this old debate.
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
August 10th, 2007 at 04:39am
Beeblebrox:

I totally agree. Clap Clap Clap
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
August 10th, 2007 at 04:42am
Waycest is still icky, though.
Millstone
Bleeding on the Floor
Millstone
August 10th, 2007 at 04:51am
Yeah, it is
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
August 10th, 2007 at 05:55am
I agree with both sides.

I don't like it because it kinda supports people's opinions about them being gay and I don't like hearing those inbred hillbillies at work or school 'Yep...your little rock band is fags. I told ya!' 'Cause then I have to lay it down hardcore on those bastards.

But I like it because it's hot(lol) and it's just purely for stage......none of if means anything.....and plus Ray and all them tkaing their shirts off is completely necessary....it gets hot up on stage.