Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob, you have to read this

AuthorMessage
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
June 19th, 2008 at 10:07am
Deb-- you absolutely rock-- please send her paypal info and I can get that out to her.

I hope everyone's week is going well!

Boys: Congrats on the sale of the DVD!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 19th, 2008 at 01:35pm
wickedjulesesq:
Deb-- you absolutely rock-- please send her paypal info and I can get that out to her.
Sure no problem, Jules. In Love

G, the bat shirt? Made of fucking win, Dude. Putting that fucker on layaway. Dance
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
June 19th, 2008 at 02:31pm
Hello all!

Sorry havent been in a while, been busy cause we got a new baby.... again. A little monster of sweetness Jack Russell terrier calles Shiloh - she was a surprise and is now in the process of being introduced to a bunch of over excited Boxers.... joy. The cat hates her.

I cannot wait for TBPID - I really really hope nothing goes wrong with my delivery!

Thanx Tab for warning me about the Hulk - I was wondering why they made another one so soon anyway? We are a bit behind with movies here but I saw an ad for a new Hellboy movie - is it out yet in USA?

Ugh and there is this thing about a Prince of Persia movie with Jake Gyllenhaal as the Prince which really really really pisses me off no end! Why do they always get the casting wrong in things I have an interest in?!!!!

Boys cannot wait to see the DVD!
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
June 19th, 2008 at 04:39pm
Frank, I would, as everyone else has said before, also like tour dates and info for Leathermouth.... just to know how long I have to get the schematics of the bank I'm going to rob...

Oh and another thing, could you whack Adam, Kevin, Brandon and Danny over the head and tell them to hurry the hell up with their new album??? Me and my sister are getting impatient and we only hold on to our sanity by designing new New Tomorrow logos.. thanks!
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
June 19th, 2008 at 06:15pm
Okay, not been on in ages, had a virus on my laptop *strokes lovingly* Have to pay alot to get it fixed, but I love it so.

Read the past few pages... In conclusion...
* Love Edward Norton, will watch Hulk and cry.
* Download festival- Jealous, jealous, jealous... my friends were not hardcore enough to go. I spent the weekend dreaming.
* TBPID! Ohmygodohmygodohmygod... Pre ordered and can't wait.
* The Dark Knight *hyperventilates* went to the cinema tonight saw the GIANT posters and my friends had to lead me off salivating while I was jumping up to reach them... *cough* no really... Have placed many directions and requests for my bat signal birthday cake, my mum continues to shake her head at me. Work colleagues believe i'm a complete loser... But I don't care. Smile
* Thread! Love you, you make me laugh. Hope everyone is having a great time. I've missed this thread in my dark computer-less time. *hugs* for all

MCR- I am trying to be completely selfless in wanting you to enjoy your free time, for the first time in years. But I want to see you in concert again so badly i'm hyper and re playing Sheffield in my head over and over. *sigh* I am hoping that TBPID will appease my withdrawl. I love this music so much. Tour to my house, I can make the same amount of noise as thousands i'm pretty sure.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 19th, 2008 at 06:23pm
x..touching_hands..x:
I keep seeing all these teaser trailers for TBPID, and I'm stuck at home with no money because I have to save it and I think I am going to spontaneously combust with anticipation. Accursed days, taking time to pass! Fiends!

If nothing else, when you are here, you are so coming over for a viewing party. I'll send hubs out for the night and we can crank it and sing along as loud as we damn well please. Very Happy

I want an Aussie shirt too....I love charity shirts....do they have some other than Gerard's? I'd be interested in others also.....
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
June 20th, 2008 at 12:12pm
psychochip:
If nothing else, when you are here, you are so coming over for a viewing party. I'll send hubs out for the night and we can crank it and sing along as loud as we damn well please. Very Happy

Yay! That'd be awesome! I have the biggest smile on my face right now Very Happy <--bigger than this!

Download Festival - I go pretty much every year hun, so if you are stuck in the same position next year, you are more than welcome to come and camp with me!

Debs hug My sister is doing amazingly. She's still fairly quiet, but she and my parents have gone to visit our family in Spain, and she's definitely regaining confidence. She's going back to university in September too, but she's only doing half her year, so that it's not too much pressure. I'm so proud of her. And boys, I owe you a big thanks for helping me keep (what's left of) my sanity!xx
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
June 20th, 2008 at 12:17pm
Gerard: you never fail to amuse me with your funny quotes and shenannigans.. don't lose that quirkiness, it's endearing Mr. Green
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
June 20th, 2008 at 12:57pm
Congrats Frank on being the sexiest vegetarian..... but then again its no news to us - we always knew!
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
June 20th, 2008 at 02:33pm
^heh, i almost forgot about that too Embarassed

Frank: congratulations on your landslide win for Sexiest Vegetarian!
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
June 20th, 2008 at 10:11pm
Congrats, Frankie! You deserved it (and have for years now, heh).

Lauryn (even though the comment was not directed at me, lol), I'm so glad to hear that your sister is doing well!
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
June 21st, 2008 at 07:07am
Aww I love this thread. Well wishes all around.

And I didn't know Frank had actually won. Hehe, I am far too excited about that. He so deserves it. Smile Frank... talent and looks, you got it all, congratulations.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 21st, 2008 at 09:50am
x..touching_hands..x:
Yay! That'd be awesome! I have the biggest smile on my face right now Very Happy <--bigger than this!

Debs hug My sister is doing amazingly. She's still fairly quiet, but she and my parents have gone to visit our family in Spain, and she's definitely regaining confidence. She's going back to university in September too, but she's only doing half her year, so that it's not too much pressure. I'm so proud of her. And boys, I owe you a big thanks for helping me keep (what's left of) my sanity!xx

Consider it planned! We'll order pizza, get some tasty imported beer or break out the blender for some margaritas, and kick back and enjoy! (However -- my co-worker is pressuring me to no end about when I'm taking off, so I really need some dates please....)

And as for sis: I am so happy to hear that she is doing well. It's good to know that she is making progress and taking those small steps. Please continue to keep us posted; and we will continue to keep sending good thoughts to you. *much love*

So, update on my little friend: we had our first field trip yesterday, and he started acting up. I don't know if he meant it; I think it was more the HUGE deviation in schedule that threw him off, he doesn't handle change well (and I'm keeping my opinion on that trait to myself, I am not a psychologist....but....) but eventually he leveled out. While at the show, I relented and let him have a little bit of soda because he was behaving, and he reached up, latched his arms around my neck, and gave me the most incredible hug. This, for him, is epic -- he also doesn't like being touched at all. I'm actually frustrated that I'll be out of work starting Wednesday (surgery is Thursday) for two weeks -- he's improving and I hope that he doesn't regress too far while I'm gone. My replacement was with us two days this week and did well with him....so I am somewhat comforted by this, and her reassurance that she will continue to work with him in my absence.

Frankie: congrats on your win! How exciting. Good press for once! Yay!

**returns to wallowing in misery about the Hulk and lamenting the loss of $20 to view the loss of Ed Norton's career**
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
June 21st, 2008 at 04:31pm
It's so great that you've been able to make a difference in that kid's life, Tabs. ^_^ We need more people like you in the world (more people like everybody in this thread, actually). He's lucky to have such an awesome counselor / instructor / whatever your job position is. Maybe when he's older he'll remember you as one of the people that really helped him, like how everybody has a couple really good teachers that they remember.

Boys, I find it entertaining the way this whole "screening" thing has just gotten bigger and bigger so that it's now in other countries all together. So much for "exclusive". That being said, however, I would rather enjoy a Toronto / Buffalo area screening. Wink
I'm Not Okay90
Fabulous Killjoy
I'm Not Okay90
June 21st, 2008 at 11:26pm
I totally agree. This was a good thread to be posted Smile
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
June 22nd, 2008 at 12:51am
[quote="psychochip"]^^
BOYS. You really, really need to do something about your merch. Poor Carola just sent me like $150 so I can send her some shirts and the DVD because your server was hasselling her so much because she lives in Chile. You have fans everywhere and you need to spread the love out of your merch dept. Kick Warner/Reprise's ass and make it easier for your non-US fans to get their merch. *love you!*quote]

Yeah Tab and you know how much I love you for it. It really sucks being so far away and not being able to get all the stuff.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
June 22nd, 2008 at 01:57am
Good morning guys! I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Tabs- I admire you and am proud to call you a friend!

Frank - congrats! You and Andy helped us to become Vegetarians...thank you!
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 22nd, 2008 at 09:48am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES!! Have a beautiful day, enjoy it!

So Jules -- looks like I'll be adding NYCC to the list o'conventions I'll be working next year, and crashing at Deb's place. George is attending for Hero and so I'm going to help run the Hero booth and help him out, his lines are always insane, and looking at the list of attendees there are a ton of our people attending so extra hands at the booth will be well met. Think you can hit New York the first weekend of February? It would be awesome to see you!

Gerard? Just throwing it out there --- you could come too. We have room at our booth. Very Happy Not much, but I would make it work.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
June 22nd, 2008 at 10:40am
Thanks Guys!!!

Tabs- I am going to run and talk to Timmy - that would be so fricking awesome!
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 22nd, 2008 at 11:33am