Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob, you have to read this

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 27th, 2008 at 09:37am
psychochip:
Hi everyone, I only have a minute but I wanted to let you all know that the surgery went great, and I am home and resting.
Thank you so much for taking the time out to update us all, Tabs. Our thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery. Feel better soon, Honey! In Love In Love In Love In Love

LC tonight! Rock on!
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
June 27th, 2008 at 10:23am
I'm so relieved to hear your surgery went well, Tabitha.. I was praying for you the whole time hug get well soon!

Frank, I have to be honest and say you have really poor planning with the Leathermouth tour, at least from my end... the show near Phoenix is smack dab at the start of my school term, which means I cannot go. Oh well, I hope you and the boys do another tour in the near future, because I would really like to attend a live show.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
June 27th, 2008 at 11:24am
its the music
the music and what they r saying is the most important part
dont get me wrong theyll r adorable but what matters most is their music and their message
its truelly inspirational and i just have to say this (and if u do these things i dont mean to offend u) but those fan stories that people make up about them i think r an invasion of privacy
i will never click on that teenie moment thingy....as much as i think mikey is adorable i draw the line there
like clicking and commenting on their lives sometimes is fine in my mind but if that all u ever do and that becomes more vital to u then the music then i disagree with that (once again dont mean to offend anyone)
because who gees dating or what franks wearing or mikeys new hair is not the point! the point is to appreciate and listen to their music and take it to heart and to listen to the messages that they are conveying
to appreciate the music
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 28th, 2008 at 10:17am
Frank thank you so much for last night - really appreciated In Love

Good morning, Happy Thread! How is everyone today?
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
Fabulous Killjoy
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
June 28th, 2008 at 11:02am
i just want to say that you are one of the most kindest person i have ever met thank you so much for having frank talk to me on my cell it was the biggest highlight since i met syn and zacky in april..
having frank on the phone deb was something that brought me back to being me again today realising that i have more out here than what i realise especailly in friends you gave me that chance to talk to J and that was another thing i will not forget also marissa aswell totally ruled dude.. i cant stress enough how much you meant to me as my best friend for doing what you did... again thank you so much..
XOXOXOXOXOXOX.. 4 EVA YA BFF GIRL.. CAT.

P.S i spoke to frank iero on the god damn phone today !!! omfg woohoo...
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 28th, 2008 at 11:09am
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad hug hug hug hug hug hug ILY, Girl. I was smiling with you - and just showing you how much you mean to me (you have no idea.) haha J is so curious about you. You will always be my girl - till we're both senile. Love, your best friend, Deb

Frank, thank you so much for taking the time out to do that for her. I could tell you were tired, and it is appreciated - you are always so good to your fans, and the show was killer.
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
Fabulous Killjoy
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
June 28th, 2008 at 11:11am
n'awww hugs ha! ha! J is curious hmmm wonder if its cause well im aussie lmfao.. and sound really wierd.. ha ha ha ha ha.... sigh!!! best day ever..
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 28th, 2008 at 11:12am
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED:
sigh!!! best day ever..
Good song!
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
June 29th, 2008 at 10:33pm
Deb check your pm!
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 30th, 2008 at 07:01am
Good morning everyone...

Well I'm trying to get back into the swing of things -- I'm still sore and I have a follow-up appointment today, but healing nicely. It's been nice to sit around and do nothing, but I never really realized how much I *do* until I didn't do anything!

I'm still waiting on everyone's shirts, I got confirmation emails for Carola, Debs, and Cat's. I should be receiving one from Cat pretty soon, I am very excited about that. And of course TBPID should be coming any day now.

Lots of love to all, stay busy and don't go stir crazy like me....We did go out for a little while yesterday because I was going nuts but I was very self-conscious because I still have some tubes...they were hidden, but *I* knew they were there, so I felt conspicuous.

Take care everyone and see you around....
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 30th, 2008 at 09:52am
Tabs I am going to answer your PM tonight I promise (my work PC is on the mend) ILY

Warner had BETTER be refunding the $20 I paid for "rush shipping" (yeah right - everyone else has received their TBPID! except for me - I haven't even received the e-mail notifying me that it's been shipped.)

Boys, I hope you're having fun laughing at us, trying to interpret your thank yous.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
June 30th, 2008 at 02:45pm
Ahh, back from Las Vegas at last, and as usual it seems that I have missed a ton of stuff.

Tabs, I'm so glad your surgery went well, and wishing you a quick recovery (hopefully with TPBID! for company). Being confined to your house / not being able to do much is really no fun at all.

Deb, don't worry -- you're not the only one without TBPID!. I don't have it yet either, and I found an email waiting for me in my inbox today about how international (I hate how Canada is considered "international" ) orders probably won't arrive until 3 - 5 days after the release date of July 1st. Gahh, I'm sure it's worth the wait, but I'm incredibly impatient.

Frankie, naturally you had to announce the Leathermouth tour dates the day that I left. Razz Ah well, at least there is still tickets left. I'm currently working on getting my mom's permission to let me and my friend go. Hopefully I'll be able to buy the tickets tonight to the Buffalo show. *crosses fingers* If I miss this show, I don't know what I'll do -- it's 2 kickass bands, both of whom I want to see, touring together!

Oh, and Frankie, your dedication to the fans never fails to amaze me. In Love Love to you, and the rest of the boys.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 30th, 2008 at 03:38pm
I got all the shirts today, but no DVDs....grrr........
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
June 30th, 2008 at 03:47pm
no dvd for me
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
June 30th, 2008 at 04:51pm
MCR: I love you, I love you, I love you! TBPID! is amazing... It made me desperate to see you live again. Thankyou for being the soundtrack to my life. *bows*

Tab, i'm so glad your surgery went well! Heal quick!

Guys, i'm sad that you haven't got your DVD's yet, but I bet you're waiting for the special editions, you're lucky like that. I got the normal version... EPIC! I just sat and watched the whole thing with strawberry milkshake and doritos... I'm hardcore. I loved the NJ show, it's amazing. Must go watch again.

I have the sniffles, and it's my birthday opn Thursday! I hope they go away!

My favourite nightclub played MCR last Saturday... I screamed and lifted my friends in the air and jumped up and down, and they had to try and calm me because I was attracting attention. It was brilliant. Of course I am now a joke amongst my friends, because they try and imitate the face I pulled when I realised what song it was, but they love me for it anyway. Mr. Green Happy, happy, happy... Other than cough and cold.

*hugs* for thread!
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
June 30th, 2008 at 05:29pm
^ Ahaha, reminds me of what I did when I was in Vegas. We were walking out to the pool area, and suddenly I realize that Teenagers is playing over the speakers, so I started jumping up and down and clapping in delight. My mom was looking at me like "WTF?" so I started pointing up (because the sound was coming from overhead) and my mom still didn't get it. I was like "Teenagers is playing! ^_^" and she was just like "... Oh."

St. Frankie, can you help me out in getting my mom to let me go see Leathermouth & Reggie in Buffalo? I offer you some vegan bacon, oh mighty one.
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
June 30th, 2008 at 05:41pm
Tab...so pleased to hear that your surgery went well. I know how frustrating it is when you are recuperating and you can't do anything, especially when you are the kind of person who usually does everything! But hang in there, and treat it like a holiday, k? You, of all people, certainly deserve one of those <3

I'm trying to get dates for you too honey, but the friend I am coming with is having Visa issues (she's moving to NY permanently). As soon as she knows, I will let you know...we will have a TBPID party Very Happy

I actually have a photo on my Facebook of my 'Omg! They are playing I'm Not Okay' face...it's not my most alluring of poses, but I love it, because I obviously didn't even know that someone was taking a photo, I was so excited!

Boys: I hope you are having an awesome break, and you totally deserve it. But I just thought I'd let you know that I miss you...so feel free to come back whenever you're ready, k? I promise, I'll be waiting In Love

Love you all xxxxxx
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
June 30th, 2008 at 08:01pm
psychochip:
Good morning everyone...

I'm still waiting on everyone's shirts, I got confirmation emails for Carola, Debs, and Cat's. I should be receiving one from Cat pretty soon, I am very excited about that. And of course TBPID should be coming any day now.

Thank you so much Tab , this is so nice of you. I just sent you a PM but I forgot to ask you how did you Doctor´s appointment go??? Hope very good and that your recovery won´t take long. I send you all my love from a land far far away Ha Ha Ha Ha
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
June 30th, 2008 at 08:11pm
Wow.I completely Agree
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 1st, 2008 at 08:08am
Good morning,

Tabs- hope you are feeling well today!

Still did not get a confirmation email or the dvd.

How is everyone's week going?