Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob, you have to read this

AuthorMessage
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
July 1st, 2008 at 08:48am
My friend got her DVD yesterday.....not fair....I am pissy. High on painkillers and very, very pissy. Not a good combination.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 1st, 2008 at 09:06am
I am in a wickedly bad mood this morning, so I have decided to work from home to avoid injury to myself or others.

I'm with Deb - do I get the 20 bucks back that I paid for rush shipment?
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 1st, 2008 at 09:16am
Tabs ILY and I am sorry that my work PC situation combined with my scheduling conflicts with Damie are preventing me from answering your PM - tonight, I promise! Kicking his ass off.

Jules, they refunded me, they should refund you too

Frank, what happened to Steve????
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 1st, 2008 at 10:33am
Thanks Deb-- it finally came today --I ordered two and both came with the mask with the flowers, and I still need your shirt size -
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 1st, 2008 at 11:42am
wickedjulesesq:
I still need your shirt size -
Oh! Medium!!!! LOL sorry
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
July 1st, 2008 at 12:08pm
DVD came today, so I am happy. Smile UPS next day air, so I guess I won't piss and moan too much about refunding the shipping.

Deb, just waiting on your response re: Cat before sending the shirts. Probably will make one big trip when I get Carola's DVD (only got mine, not hers yet, but did not pay for rush shipping for hers) and mail your shirt, Cat's shirt, and Carola's package. And Jules, I will let you know when your box arrives here.

Smile Now I'm on painkillers and in a great mood -- must not bounce around, wouldn't do to rip any stitches..... Very Happy
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
July 1st, 2008 at 12:16pm
you guys are really lucky you get TBPID, i have no money or resources to buy it myself... it'll probably end up as the same thing that happened with LOTMS for me.. i wasn't able to buy it until 2 years later.. i hope it's awesome though!

Boys, thanks for giving me confidence today.. i really needed it.. and might i put in a request to St. Frankie to give Leathermouth another tour date closer to me? Crying or Very sad
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 1st, 2008 at 01:09pm
BOYS: Well, I got the DVD and it is beautiful - what I saw was amazing!

Here's to hoping that you guys release another DVD towards Christmas that has the MSG show, along with the videos. Just a suggestion....
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 1st, 2008 at 01:15pm
psychochip:
DVD came today, so I am happy. SmileDeb, just waiting on your response re: Cat before sending the shirts.
What'd you need from me, Hon?
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
July 1st, 2008 at 01:16pm
wickedjulesesq:
BOYS: Well, I got the DVD and it is beautiful - what I saw was amazing!

Here's to hoping that you guys release another DVD towards Christmas that has the MSG show, along with the videos. Just a suggestion....

Great suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up I completely support it, we should send a list of signatures to their record company requesting for a Christmas DVD with the videos, Maybe you should start a campaign Wickedjules since it was your idea in the first place.
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
July 1st, 2008 at 02:15pm
You guys HI!

You are so lucky to get the DVD now.... I live too far and must wait some more. At least they sent me the e-mail and it was sent on the 25th of June sooo......

Tabs Im glad youre doing well after youre surgery but recovery must suck a bit...hang in there!

Thanx for the sympathy guys but just to get to me my oldest dog now apparently has serious arthritis problems and we are waiting for the medication to start working so she can get up, have to carry her around at the moment and she is heeeaaaavyyy..... if it doesnt work this week we will have to have her euthanised and that would be really sad cause we had her for twelve years now.

On a lighter note.... boys I cannot wait for my package in the mail!!!! And I really liked that earlier comment about the soundtrack of my life....its all true.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
July 1st, 2008 at 03:16pm
Grr, I hate Canada Day right now. There's no postal service (though I went to check the mail anyways, just in case). Can't wait to see who's mask I got, though, now that I know whose is whose. Definitely am going to have to buy the iTunes version of the DVD at some point too, so I can put it on my iPod.

Morgaine, I'm sorry to hear about your dog, and I hope the medication kicks in soon! Having to euthanise pets is such an awful experience, and I really hope you don't have to go through it.

Frankie, I'll be seeing you on September 6th, and I cannot wait! ^__^ Thank you for pulling through for me, oh mighty St Frankie. But what's up with Mr Dewees being in Leathermouth now, huh? What happened to Steve?
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 1st, 2008 at 10:20pm
I FORGOT: HAPPY CANADA DAY!
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
July 2nd, 2008 at 07:41am
(*sings Canadian anthem, loudly and off key*)

OOOOOH CAAAANNNAAADAAAAAA!

LAAAND OF COFFEEEEE CRISSSPSSSS AND GIANT MEEEEESE!
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
July 2nd, 2008 at 10:37am
^ LMAO. Thank you, that just made my crappy morning a little bit brighter. x]
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
July 2nd, 2008 at 01:23pm
Wahaahahahahahaha!

Just wanted to say that YAY I GUESSED THE MASKS CORRECTLY!
Who would have thunk it?!

Great to you lads and lasses!
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 2nd, 2008 at 01:27pm
My list of great things about Canada:

1. My Canadian friends.
2. Swiss Chalet.
3. Swiss Chalet dippin' sauce.
4. Poutain!
5. Funnel Cakes.
6. Coffee Crisps.
7. Pierre Trudeau.
8. They invented the IMAX: Grahame Ferguson, Roman Kroitor, Robert Kerr (1968 ).
9. They created Superman: Joe Shuster and Jerome Siegel (1938 ).
10. Billy Talent.

Bonus Greatness: the venue in London.
Yayy Canada!

Boys: Thanks for taking Billy Talent on tour with you!
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 2nd, 2008 at 01:29pm
Oh, and I ordered two of the coffin sets and got Ray in both.
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
July 2nd, 2008 at 02:50pm
According to what Tabitha told me I got Frank´s mask. ( Can´t wait to get my hands on that DVD, coffin, mask , Certificate etc.... ) So excited.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 2nd, 2008 at 03:09pm
HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL OF THE CANADIANS! Independence Day for us Americans on Friday the 4th - going to a show Wink

Boys, my kiddo wants you to know that the collector's edition is, quote "pretty much one the illest fucking collector's editions I've ever seen," endquote. We both loved watching the dvd together last night <3