Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob, you have to read this

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 22nd, 2008 at 11:44am
psychochip:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES!!
Hey Tabs will you be needing any help at this convention? Totally volunteering to be your assistant Victory Ugh I don't have $30 for the cool-ass umbrella just yet...maybe next month.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 22nd, 2008 at 11:47am
Given the list of names -- help is always appreciated, it will be a big show for us. I'm currently in the communicating stages -- I only just found out last night that I was going. Let me get everything confirmed, get with the rest of the Advisory board, and see who all is there. But we will never turn down a helping hand so I'll keep in touch with you on that as well.

Luckily the umbrella comes out in September, so there's some time to save up. Smile

And for the mugs -- looks like they got pushed to September as well. The pre-order is still in at my CBS, so I'll get them as soon as they come in and ship them off as soon as possible after pick-up. Although now I'm getting hosed because I can't give Loz or Karlie theirs when they are here. Bugger.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
June 22nd, 2008 at 01:02pm
psychochip:

*shock face* I want it I want it I want it. That is pretty much the best thing I have ever seen in my life. Mr. Green I figure I should pretty much move to America, it's worth it to buy these wondrous things. England gets nothing, except maybe rain on the Summer Solstice... Pfuit!

Happy Birthday Jules!! Hope you have a great day!
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
June 22nd, 2008 at 03:31pm
I Am A Graveyard.:

Boys, I find it entertaining the way this whole "screening" thing has just gotten bigger and bigger so that it's now in other countries all together. So much for "exclusive". That being said, however, I would rather enjoy a Toronto / Buffalo area screening. Wink[/size][/font]

OH YEAH. I'm watching it over the phone with someone... we'll watch it toghether and comment on it.

Tab- you are awesome with that kid. I wish I had known you when I was little.

Whoes watching the Euro?

Boys: y'know what you should do? Have a screening in NJ and invited 50 fans, whatever, and you guys should show up. Without warning.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
June 22nd, 2008 at 04:38pm
psychochip:

That. Is. Incredible. Hm, and coincedentally, my umbrella just broke a couple days ago. Excellentt.

Happy Birthday, Jules!

Boys, I think you should do a screening in Vegas at some point between the 25th and the 28th (read: when I'm there). Just sayin'.
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
June 23rd, 2008 at 12:06pm
Bob, just so you know, I am still beating myself up for not following Blanca to see Billy Talent at Bamboozle Left when I wanted to...Disgust
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 23rd, 2008 at 08:48pm
*sigh* George Carlin. Man, I grew up with him. I was listening to some of his stuff the other day and thinking how awesome he was and hoping he'd get a few more books in before he went. I would be standing around and one of his monologues would go through my head, and it was bittersweet.

I lost a dear friend today also, someone I loved very much...my heart just feels so heavy. I want to smile, to remember them as they were and all I can think of is how much I want them to be here.

It seems like so many that I grew up with are gone...seems so many of them are going on ahead, family, friends...I look at photos, remember them. Sometimes I wonder how many more I have to let go before I'm ready to say goodbye.

My love to all...it's been a hard day, and with everything else going on, I need to rest. I need to keep my head on straight.

Thank you all for everything that you are. I love each and every one of you.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 24th, 2008 at 12:19am
psychochip:
*sigh* George Carlin. Man, I grew up with him.
Same - first celebrity death I cried over since Freddie.

psychochip:
I lost a dear friend today also, someone I loved very much...my heart just feels so heavy. I want to smile, to remember them as they were and all I can think of is how much I want them to be here.
Oh Tabitha I am so very sorry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
June 24th, 2008 at 10:21am
I was so bummed yesterday that George Carlin died.. and no one else knew who he was... I wallowed in my grief yesterday.. he was so revolutionary, it's hard to believe he's gone...

I also try not to think about the fact that people I've lost aren't here anymore, but that they made such a huge impact on me while they were alive, and the knowledge that I can pass on what they gave me to the younger generation makes it that much more bearable... it's gonna be hard, but I know I'll see them again once this is all over..

I'm so sorry Tabitha, I know how you feel
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
June 24th, 2008 at 01:37pm
psychochip:

It seems like so many that I grew up with are gone...seems so many of them are going on ahead, family, friends...I look at photos, remember them. Sometimes I wonder how many more I have to let go before I'm ready to say goodbye.

Hey Tab, I'm really sorry. I know it's not much to say, but I really hope things get better for you. Sad

I do love this thread for being so nice and understanding. Thank you all for being there when I have needed you.It's great to know that warm hearted, lovely people are only a website away.

MCR- I am getting very very hysterical over the release date of TBPID! it's so close it's almost like I can taste it, i'm already sure i'll love it, and I can't wait for it to get delivered!! Thanks!
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
June 24th, 2008 at 06:04pm
Tabs, I'm so, so sorry. In the words of Abraham Lincoln: "I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming... I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost."

Boys, I am beyond excited for TBPID!. I hope what I heard about international orders taking like a month to arrive isn't true. That would be dreadful.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 24th, 2008 at 11:42pm
Tabs, I am sorry for your loss dear. *hugs*

Things have been so insane and stresstful in my world that I have not really been online too much. Jules, I hope you had a beautiful birthday.

I don't know if this was posted here or not but Gerard's lectuture he did at SVA is available online now. Professor Way
It is also available through iTunes as a free download. You have to go to their iTunes U and then click on Universties and Colleges and chose SVA.

I haven't listened to it yet. Might be my bedtime story tonight lol.

Frank: Congrats on being voted Sexiest Vegetarian. You make me proud as a vegetarian, fan, and fellow human being!
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
June 25th, 2008 at 09:23am
Robert Corey Bryar.:
Bob, just so you know, I am still beating myself up for not following Blanca to see Billy Talent at Bamboozle Left when I wanted to...Disgust
You should have!! I wish I could have gone to Bamboozle Left... but I live in Toronto. Bit far to drive just for a concert.

Tab, I am so so sorry. I know I can't really make it better, but I hope you're okay. I am so sorry for your loss. :hug

Boys, I just feel the need to thank you for everything. Without you I never would have met some of my bestest friends. TBPID IN A WEEK. and I is away. I'll watch it when I get back.
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
June 25th, 2008 at 02:43pm
Hey guys...... looks like its been a tough week all around......

My puppie was killed on Sunday.... she accidentaly got through to the other dogs while we were out and when we got back she was dead......she was so small and the other dogs were just too rough with her. We only had her a week but she was so lovely.... so Ive been depressed this week..

Tabs, this is not an easy time for you.... my thoughts are with you!

And guys: I cannot wait any longer for that DVD!
teenagers.
Jazz Hands
teenagers.
June 25th, 2008 at 03:58pm
DVD= my lifffe<3
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 25th, 2008 at 06:26pm
I am sorry about your puppy Morgaine. *hugs* I can imagine that is very upsetting and depressing.

Tabs, I just bought my tickets for Leathermouth and Reggie and the Full Effect for August 20 in Orlando. I hope to see you there!!! Btw . . . . in case anyone didn't know yet they released Leathermouth tourdates!!!
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 25th, 2008 at 09:44pm
<<<<<hugs>>>>>> Morgaine awwwwww I'm so sorry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 25th, 2008 at 10:24pm
Hi everyone, thank you for the kind words. It's just hard to deal with everything all at once, and the surgery is tomorrow so I've got all of that to work with so I'm a little overwhelmed. Your kind words and support are all greatly and lovingly appreciated.

Mandy -- where did you get the tickets? I may not be able to mosh, but I'll go and hang with you and enjoy the show. Very Happy Thanks for the SVA link, btw. I downloaded it and a few others to listen to tomorrow before/after the surgery. I don't know if I'll have to stay the night, so I have a selection of comics, a regular book, and a bunch of new stuff on the iPod. I did get the TUA tpb, had to force myself to squirrel it away for tomorrow so I didn't devour it all tonight....

Morgaine, lots of love to you....

and In Love to our boys always....
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 26th, 2008 at 02:33am
Tabs, I'll be thinking about you tomorrow while you are in surgery. I know you will be be/do just fine. Hope you enjoy the lecture. I still haven't gotten around to finding an hour to listen to it.

Here is where you can get presale tickets. It is only like $17.50

Have a Franktastic Thursday everyone!
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
June 27th, 2008 at 09:16am
Hi everyone, I only have a minute but I wanted to let you all know that the surgery went great, and I am home and resting. I'm extremely sore but they gave me some good painkillers so that will help. I'll try to check in again soon bur for now I need to get back to resting. Much love to all of you and thanks again for the kind words and thoughts.