Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob, you have to read this

AuthorMessage
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 9th, 2008 at 10:00am
Dear MCR,
I would just like to say thank you. You guys sure didn't save my life, but you helped me become me. I've had my highs and my lows, but it's better than being empty, having no life at all, in my opinion. I've become more confident and I have come to learn that I'm allowed to have my own opinions. Thank you for that.
I'll probably go insane during this break, but at least I have TBPID to tide me over for a while. Speaking of which - it's fucking amazing. I love it. Having, unfortunately, never been to a live concert myself, I find it truly astounding. Thanks again.
I'm praying that next year that you guys or Frank's side projects'll tour the UK, and I'll definitely be there.

xoxo, Jenny.
Keep The Faith.
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
July 9th, 2008 at 12:34pm
Gerard, thank you so much for helping to heal my sister, even if only fictionally Tehe And I trust you to be smart with the idea of a TUA movie... whether you reject it or approve, I'll respect your decision..

Frank, I love you, but seriously, a Leathermouth tour near the start of school??? Did I do something to you in a past life?

Ray, just so you know, there is a girl here in Arizona who is so obviously smitten with you Tehe and thank you for being so completely amazing at the guitar that even my brother (who unfortunately DOES NOT like your band) admits to your skill and respects it

Mikey, thank you for being so inspiring to me and my sister, it makes me feel so much better that you were able to show her how to heal..

Bob, I am still slightly freaked out about Bamboozle and the effect you had on me, and I'm sure you hear this a lot now, but your drum skills are absolutely insane and I had a blast watching you go crazy.. it's intoxicating
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 10th, 2008 at 08:24am
I miss you guys. I joined KTF: I'm currently writing my chapter, entitled 'My Heroes; They're Ordinary'. I love you guys so much, yet I hardly ever talk about you. I find that this way, it's stronger. It proves that I don't have to be talking about or thinking about you constantly to still love you so much.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
July 10th, 2008 at 05:33pm
Dear Warner Brothers Records,

FAIL. I want my TBPID!, damn it! Thanks for pissing me off everyday this week.

Julia

In other news: I miss you boys like whoa, so I hope you're having an amazing break. Frankie, can't wait to see you in September. ^__^
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 10th, 2008 at 07:31pm
Tallulah; Schechter:

I think the new subforum will mean this thread will get a whole lot less spam.
I told my Mom about the Golden Girls (not an MCR fan so don't expect her to join) and she said: "Oh so its a place where they can talk about mortgages and wanting to buy a Dodge Aries." XD
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
July 11th, 2008 at 07:23am
^^ Ah fuck. There goes my originality points for when I was going to post my poem "Ode To the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser" on it.

Boys, had a blast with TBPID! and my friends on Wednesday. It was like we were there. Then yesterday I was at Downtown Disney and a girl noticed my tee-shirt (the Aussie whateverittakes shirt, thanks Cat!) and her English wasn't very good but between my Spanish and her English I finally realized she was telling me she was at the Mexico City show and was upset that she couldn't get a DVD. So on behalf of the sweetie yesterday, um? Seriously? The people *at* the show can't even get the DVD? I think some ass-kicking needs to occur at Warner. Just sayin'. Till then, we exchanged emails and I'll be fencing one to her soon.....
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 12th, 2008 at 12:43pm
Since this is kind of the random musings thread I have some that I thought of last night:

First of all, I think the Golden Girls will certainly be an asset to the MCR community and INO. I wish though, that the idea had come sooner (not a diss to Lullah, Dujo and everyone else who thought of it.) Only because perhaps the bloggers (all over 20 as far as I know) may have felt a bit more included in the fandom if they had a place to vent about why Gerard's antics with LynZ reminded them oh so much of their ex boyfriend who they're now going through a messy divorce with or whatever without getting slimed and shouted down by crazed teenie fangirls. Maybe if that had happened, they would now be less bitter about the whole thing.
Also it would've meant the fangirls would hear less about it if they couldn't go in the place where it was being expressed.

Speaking of the bloggers, they're still up to it. Unlike here, they got really fixated on the chimpanzee Gerard was holding a while ago and wrote letters to PETA in the hopes of getting him into a publicity scandal. Why that didn't happen, they say, is because Warner covered the incident up

I
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
July 12th, 2008 at 04:19pm
^ WTF? So he rented a chimp for Lyn-Z's birthday -- how is that inhumane? It's not like he locked it up in a cage and tortured it. o.O
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
July 12th, 2008 at 06:37pm
This thread was/is a place for people to share positive messages to the band and discuss how they had inspired us to do positive things. The older posters never felt as if we weren't included, although we are all grateful for our new forum, and I'm relatively certain none of us are bitter about anything Gerard has done. That being said:

Tallulah; Schechter:
This thread should now return to its original inention.

Letters/Messages to the band that you would want them to see.

Thanks.

Italics mine.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 12th, 2008 at 07:15pm
Ugh I miss you guys so fucking much! How did this happen, that I became this attached to an entire band in just one year's time? I am so glad, Frank, that you are loyal to Jersey, and keep on gigging - knowing that we can at least see you around takes the edge off a little. G, we wouldn't object at all if you should happen to drop in and promote Series II this fall Wink Bob, Mikey, Ray, you guys are such recluses...sigh...maybe Pete needs another contest judged or something, Mikey?

This is my first hiatus, so I don't know how to deal just yet. I do know that when the new shit starts to leak, I am going to be beside myself with excitement, and I am looking forward to it.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
July 12th, 2008 at 09:39pm
I wanted to post in here again. :]

To the whole band: I. MISS. YOU. So much! I know you aren't actually gone or anything. But it feels weird not being able to come on here and read the latest things you insane guys have done at shows or watch interviews. I miss it! I know you're all still rockin' though, of course. Frank; I can't wait to see you in the music video for J Train! And I hope Leathermouth is doing well. Gerard; I hope married life is treating you well... okay that goes for Frank too. Same with Mikey! Jeese you guys are all growing up so fucking fast. I can't wait until Ray gets married... I don't know when or maybe you already are? I don't know! Haha. And then the only person left is BOB! Oh how I love you. Now, after y'all are married I want to see MCR babiez! They would be unbelievably cute. You don't even know.

Like Deb said, this is also my first hiatus. I've never been so obsessed with a band this long and I've never been a huge fan of you guys when you released an album. So I can't wait for you guys to start writing and recording and I'm so excited for the new album! And then all the interviews and press confrences! I'm getting all excited just thinking about it. But anyways, I want you guys to enjoy your break and get a taste of what it's like being a normal human being! ;] Well as normal as you can get, haha. Thanks, all of you, for being so effing awesome. Keep doing what you're doing!
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 12th, 2008 at 09:40pm
psychochip:
This thread was/is a place for people to share positive messages to the band and discuss how they had inspired us to do positive things. The older posters never felt as if we weren't included, although we are all grateful for our new forum, and I'm relatively certain none of us are bitter about anything Gerard has done. That being said:

Okay thank you and I apoligize for bringing it up.

I don't believe he could've been doing anything too bad only because of how much Rise Against has been kissing up to them lately. I can't imagine RA supporting the ventures of someone who was cruel to animals.

That is all. I didn't bring it up to diss MCR.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
July 12th, 2008 at 11:37pm
Boys: I just watched the entirety of TBPID!, volume cranked up as high as it could go, and I have only two words for you: fucking wow. That was absolutely incredible, but it made me miss you all so, so much. The Mexico show was so epic, and then Maxwell's was so intimate and insane... it was just amazing all around. I'm so proud of you guys. Have an amazing break -- you've earned every second of it. I love you all.
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 14th, 2008 at 12:31pm
I'm so glad there are people around here that really do give a shit. Thanks, guys. If I didn't start liking your music and stumble across this little fansite, I'd not know half of my best friends.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
July 14th, 2008 at 02:08pm
MCR: I can't wait to find out what you guys come up with next. I am aching with anticipation for the next album, or just a hint of what it's going to be like! Mr. Green I hope you are all having an amazing time and enjoying your lives. Thank you so much for making such awe inspiring music that it makes me want to jump up and down. I love your music, more than anything.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 14th, 2008 at 02:16pm
robert mccracken:
If I didn't start liking your music and stumble across this little fansite, I'd not know half of my best friends.
Same, except for me, it's even more than half.

Boys, I got your back, don't you worry In Love Happy almost birthday, Ray-Ray! I hope you are doing something nice tomorrow. Hey Frank, one of your LM gigs wound up being on Mikey's birthday Victory
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 15th, 2008 at 09:40am
We have a thread going for this already, but what the hell:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOROSAURUS!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 15th, 2008 at 11:26am
Ray:
The teenies may ignore you but they're stupid. You're the rock of MCR (and what makes it rock.) If it wasn't for your guitar playing abilities, they would probably sound like every other mainstream pop band. And I know you don't strive for their attention anyway.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
July 16th, 2008 at 05:41pm
I'm back from camp...and second page? not allowed?

BOYS: TBPID WAS FANTASTIC. WORTH THE WAIT. THANKS SO MUCH.
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
July 17th, 2008 at 10:11pm
Okay... I know there is about a 99.9% MCR won't read this, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Be prepared for a very, very, very long post.

To Frank:
You are extremely talented, and you make me smile. You are the goofy one, and I swear, every time I watch a video with you in it, it cheers me up. But you're not just silly... I can tell you're a really great guy with awesome opinions about quite a lot of things. Though, be careful... I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself (or anyone else for that matter) on stage. Try to stay off of the drums, okay? And good luck with the Skeleton Crew and Leathermouth... I can't wait to hear more of your stuff!

To Mikey:
How are you doing? And I mean this. I hate to even mention it, because when I read the "Things You'd Never Say to MCR" thread and see things said, like, "Do you ever smile?" I cringe. I'm a little worried about you, Mikey. It might just be the way you are, you know... maybe you just don't smile in front of cameras. But... I don't know. I really love you as a person, and I wish you'd smile and talk a little more, but you don't have to. You, to me, are inspirational. You're very, very talented and the fact that you pulled out out of your depression gives me faith in myself and humanity.

To Ray:
You are totally and utterly brilliant. Your talent at guitar amazes me. Though you may be ignored the most out of all of the other guys, you really deserve a lot more credit than you get. Every time I listen to MCR, your playing astounds me. And I do <3 your hair! =)

To Bob:
You have taught me to stand up for myself. I've learned not to take any shit from anyone, no matter who they are, and for that I have quite a lot more self-esteem. You are also an amazing drummer - I watched a video of you playing WTTBP just by yourself, and I was in awe, seriously.

To Gerard:
You have inspired me... so much, and words cannot describe how much you and what you have done and said mean to me. You have taught me to keep on living, to not give up on myself. You getting over your alcoholism/drug addiction... *sigh*. I cry every time I watch LOTMS. Every single time I feel like a new person and I get this overwhelming surge of hope. It just gives me that "life is worth living" feeling. The fact that you make mistakes just like everyone else but have the guts to pick yourself back up gives me even more faith in you. Also, another thing. Don't give up on yourself, don't lose who you are, and don't doubt yourself. There are a bunch of fans to back you up, and there's no way in fucking HELL we're gonna leave you lying anywhere. We'll always lend a hand. You saved our lives. Let us save yours.

To all:
I love you guys to death, and though you didn't save my life literally, you did save who I am as a person. Thanks to you, I found who I am and where I belong in life. Every song holds a special meaning for me, and many have gotten me through rough times in my life. I respect every one of you as much (or more) as I do my parents, and I care so much about all of you. For everything you have done, I thank you whole-heartedly.

P.S.: I can not wait until the next album! Unfortunately, I haven't gotten TBPID! yet... I'm broke. Crying or Very sad

P.P.S.: To Bob: I really hope you have your heart set on a girl!
To Ray: I cannot WAIT until you get married... I love wedding pictures!
To Gerard, Mikey, and Frank: I hope your marriages are all doing well, and *cough* I'm waiting for the babies! In Love

Oh, gosh, I've been rambling. Man, this is a long post. Sorry... Embarassed I hope it doesn't annoy anyone.