Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Bob, you have to read this

AuthorMessage
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
July 18th, 2008 at 08:20am
Yay Guys! I finally got my dvd and mask! Amazing, thank you so much for being AWESOME.... and also... I got the mask I wanted!

Cannot wait for your next album now!
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
July 20th, 2008 at 12:07pm
I watched TBPID this weekend and I have to congratulate you guys on a job well done! I love the contrast between the huge Black Parade show and then the small intimate interactive show in New Jersey. I now am even more in awe of the musical genius in this band. I cannot think that anyone that loves music can say that My Chemical Romance is not one hell of a talented bunch of musicians!
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
July 22nd, 2008 at 12:09pm
I might not be able to express my gratitude with a large amount of text like the others but I do have one thing to say. Thanks for giving this girl a voice when she couldn't speak for herself and thanks for helping her find out who she truly was. And as one of you has said yourself "Thanks for catching me when I fall," love you guys (not just the band but everyone at INO too.)
xXtWiStEdXx
Jazz Hands
xXtWiStEdXx
July 22nd, 2008 at 03:52pm
If I could talk to them i'd say:

haha who's the best at Guitar Hero here?

haha no I'd say:

Wait I really don't know what I would say....I think the only thing that can express my gratitude is a hug and a thanks and I would tell them to have a great time off tour.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
July 22nd, 2008 at 05:11pm
Gerard, here's wishing the best of luck to you on Friday at the Eisners, but don't tell Peter I'm rooting for you too, he'd be very pissy at me. And pass the good luck wishes on to Gabriel as well -- he has had a great year and deserves all the best. Looking forward to TUA #2 and maybe some signings later than this year -- *other* than San Diego please, some of us are recovering and not able to make it to SDCC this year, and are quite upset about that fact -- though I am planning to make it next year! I did hear that Mr. Allie plans to make another appearance at Dragon*Con, which is super, he was interesting and supportive last year, so you could always get it on his pass, or there's always room for you at our booth. At any rate: Good luck to all of you and the rest of the Dark Horse nominees! *kisses*

And, as I'm sitting through TBPID! (again) -- what's with Teenagers sounding like the Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Mr. Toro? First you channel Fleetwood Mac for Helena, Queen for tons of stuff, and now B-TO? Very Happy I like it. Gives it a nice new edge.
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
July 28th, 2008 at 07:00pm
Gee, mega congratulations for winning Best Limited Series at the Eisners! I'm so proud of you.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 29th, 2008 at 02:42pm
This thread hasn't been front page in a while, so:

BRING ON THE FALL - G and Frank have some side project work I am looking forward to catching. Ray, still waiting on the photography book. Mikey, how about doing something with your artwork too? And Bob, a sound gig? A drum clinic? An appearance? Anything? Please? We miss you Sad
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 30th, 2008 at 12:42pm
Guys; it's unbelievable how much I miss you. I even sat there, watching old interviews(which I never do), staring intently at the screen, just taking you guys in. It's kind of scary.
I love you and miss you
xoxo
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 31st, 2008 at 12:11pm
Guys; I miss you horribly.

Gerard: I read TUA! It's awesome, I love it. I'm not a comic book person, but I still think it's very good. Can't wait for series 2. xoxo.

Mikey: I had no idea you do art! I wanna see it x] Do some sorta art show or something? I miss you.

Bob: How's the wrist? Better, I hope. Your hair is so long! Like a lion's mane. XD. Do some sound tech-ing or something? Smile

Frank: You never stop, do you? I love leathermouth, though, so I ain't complainin'! Am I just bein' stupid in hoping that Leathermouth will come to England? Confused Keep safe and healthy.

Ray: I miss you hella lot too. Don't be a hermit, please! Cheese Do some sort of....guitaring...thingy...or something x]

love you
xoxo
STFUvanner_x
Killjoy
STFUvanner_x
July 31st, 2008 at 01:25pm
Im so glad someone finally brought this up!!! I am getting tired of ppl who go to far into finding more about each band member, and it gets annoying. We should only know what the band really wants us to know, i ignore those rumors come up, but its when i see the ppls reactions, like its a serious thing? come on, its ridiculous. Most of the rumors we hear about, are just LIES and are sick. And ppl who make up these rumors, Why are you doing this to the band?. And if all of them, or any band member did see this, i just wanna say to them:

No matter what you guys go through, or what we see, we're still there for you. You've stood up for us when ppl tried to bring us down, and now we are returning the favor. And all the crazy stuff you guys do, we love when you do that. No matter what you do, we're deff there with ya. You guys make us feel more comfortable about ourselves and about what ppl think of us. All I have to say are two simple words....Thank You.

And now after MCR to their break, alot of the bashing came back again. And it got more ridiculous and cruel. Ppl can hate MCR, but they dont need to shove it in our faces or get mean about it. But the rumors are just plain annoying, leave the guys alone. I miss MCR deeply, and I know theyre coming back. I usually watch old interviews and recent ones, or just look at pictures. And i know theyre still there for us, even if theyre on break or not. I love you guys Smile
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
July 31st, 2008 at 04:56pm
MCR: I miss you guys...but I'm happy with TBPID! and I can watch it over and over again to get my dose of you guys.

Gerard: So TUA series 2 is out in November? That's what I saw on the Comic Con thing...I hope so!! I'm excited for that. I can't wait for that.

Frank: Leathermouth in AP. and Skeleton Crew in Punk Rock Confidential. Your "other" things are doing quite well lately!!! Tour with Leathermouth all the way to Canada. And then wait outside to sign shit so this girl can meet you?

Mikey: You're an artist? I never knew... well lets see some of your shit!!!

Bob: Man, do something!! We miss you out here...you need a side band so I can come see YOU. Ah, just relax, have fun... i"ll see you soon. Don' t you feel left out cause everyone's married/engaged cept you?

Ray: are you married yet, or still engaged? When's the wedding? Best of luck.... how is Bauer? You confused me with that one...I thought I had missed you having a kid!!

I love you all and miss you all. Please get your butts back on the road so I can see you guys live.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
July 31st, 2008 at 08:27pm
hey guys good luck with the next album and make sure frank doesent kick or hit gerard anymore XD
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
August 17th, 2008 at 08:54am
*sigh* Frankie, I hope the storm coming doesn't affect the tour. Bah. 4 years without a hurricane and of course one is going to hit the day before your show. I've already offered a couch to Mandy, but I've still got a few more couches and air mattresses if you guys need a place to crash. *grr, stupid weather*

Still hoping to see you on Wednesday, though.....
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 17th, 2008 at 09:56am
IN LULZ WE TRUST:
hey guys good luck with the next album and make sure frank doesent kick or hit gerard anymore XD
Er...what??? rolling on floor

Shit well bring on September!!! And then November!!! Fuck: Mikey, you need to send us a teaser, and Ray, I'll keep my eyes and ears open Wink Bob, come mix something around here! God I miss you guys, this really sucks! G you are killing me with the refusal to nail down a date (or even a year now) thing Crying or Very sad but I still love you.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
August 21st, 2008 at 02:39am
Thank you all. So, so, so very much. You're the best teachers I have ever had.

Ray- You've influenced my guitar playing tenfold, you've made me a better musician overall and that means a lot to me and my mindset. You will be the first in my acknowledgements for my album (if and when it comes out).
Frank- You made me a better rhythm guitarist. And you influenced my stage attitude. A lot. Thanks. =]
Mikey- You've taught me that you do what you have to for the band and that it's okay to change.
Bob- Holy crap, you're the ultimate Take One For The Team person. You taught me to do what I can for my friends. And that sometimes you just need to be chill.
Gerard- You, actually, drove me to sing my frickin' lungs out no matter what. It's like my therapy now. You taught me that it's just fine and dandy to be different, to be myself. Oh, and you gave me my new nickname, eh. I'm Gee as well. =]
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
August 21st, 2008 at 06:31pm
Frankie, thank you and everyone last night for braving the storm and putting on what was probably the most enjoyable show I have ever been to! There was a group of 4 of us and meeting you and the rest of the bands was such a treat. You were all so gracious and friendly, James was absolutely hysterical, and it was beyond wonderful to see you all together putting on an amazing show and obviously enjoying every minute of it. You guys were an absolute joy. Thank you for making time for the fans and talking with us. The photos are treasures and mementos of one of the best times I think I've ever had. Thank you, so very, very much. In Love
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 21st, 2008 at 06:53pm
Ray, if you're married, congratulations! In Love
Will we get any wedding pics?
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 21st, 2008 at 11:26pm
I totally agree with you guys!! What you have written about the band is beautiful .. I wish they could actually read this thread. I seriously can't express in words how much I love this band. Nothing I write could tell them how much they mean to me. They're perfect.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
In Love
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 25th, 2008 at 10:20am
Gerard: I said this in Rumours but just wanted to say it in here as well: thank you SO much for your update; it made me smile and is much appreciated (and the last line just pwned.) Can't wait to see your next one! Bring on November and also whatever this "super secret" deal with DC is that's making my eyes wide with curiosity. Mikey: I am dying of anticipation as to what your comic is going to look like! Ray: congratulations Smile and please play a gig with your Weezer cover band soon - Asbury Lanes would be rad. Frank: see you at tour's end Wink Bob, for the love of Christ, PLEASE don't push too much at first, alright, will you try? I know you're anxious to pick up those sticks already, but we need you well for the long haul here.

Hugs to all, Debs
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
August 25th, 2008 at 11:16am
Gerard: thank so so much for that email update thing...incredible. Glad you didn't die in a car crash.

Ray: GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE MARRIED!!!!! have fun with Christa!!! Make babies...

Bob: BE CAREFUL. Please don't screw up your wrist again.