Don't have an account? Create one!

Phobias?

AuthorMessage
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
March 3rd, 2008 at 10:15pm
Death.by.Collision:
i am afraid of shower curtains. whenever i go into any bathroom, i have to look behind the shower curtain and make sure there is nothing there. whenever i am IN the shower, i have to have the curtain part way open so i can see out.

Are u sure thats not frm watching Psycho? Razz

Seriously spking, though, maybe u might want 2 check out what is it abt ur nature that makes u suspicious of certain situations....there's often a reason behind many of our fears

i think a lot of ppl do that, tho -- keep the shower curtain slightly open when they're alone. i think i would too, even tho i dun hv a phobia. its better to be cautious than careless, as long as it doesn't get out of hand or make u brek out in a cold sweat at the very thouhgt of a shower...
looserkid._.p
Joining The Black Parade
looserkid._.p
March 4th, 2008 at 05:07am
im afraid of clowns..
childhood memories/nightmares..
Evgin
Killjoy
Evgin
March 5th, 2008 at 01:21pm
I'm really scared of insects.. even butterflies. I hate it, everytime I see any of them, I can't stop myself from screaming and run away, or try to kill it.
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
March 7th, 2008 at 12:44pm
I'm scared of lightening, I freak out when it is like that outside. My dad thought it would be fun to got lightening chasing and I was curled up in the backseat almost hyper-ventalating. If it is a storm outside I won't use any electronics cause I'm afraid lightening is gonna hit my house.

I also have a fear of heights but that is getting better. I can ride the Superman at Darien Lake ( a freaking huge rollarcoaster) and not flip out, but like walking on cliffs or driving up hills with a steep drop on the side still kinda freaks me out
PollyPocket
Killjoy
PollyPocket
March 7th, 2008 at 04:44pm
this might sound really stupid but i have the biggest phobia of birds, i can't go any where near them , i have to walk right around them so i don't get near them so they start flying!!!
i don't know what started it, i used to be fine with them but now i really really hate them, especially really big 1s and pigeons!!
zombie jamboree.
Salute You in Your Grave
zombie jamboree.
March 7th, 2008 at 05:09pm
I have a phobia of veins. Every time I see them I feel sick. If, for example, someone was pretending to cut their wrists, I feel butterflies in my stomach, start shaking and hold my head in my hands, trying not to puke. I can't touch them without feeling sick. I can't even look at them without wanting to close my eyes. It doesn't help that this guy knows and will, at any opportunity, start describing cutting them open graphically.

Also, I'm finding it difficult to walk past people on the street with out feeling terrified. Like, I feel the fear in my stomach. Not because I'm scared of getting killed. Because they're close to me. Too close for comfort. I will catch my breath until they pass by.

I think I need help ><
goodbye blue sky
Always Born a Crime
goodbye blue sky
March 9th, 2008 at 06:21am
I have fears and phobias, but honestly sometimes I don´t know the difference. I´m afraid of swimming in pool, and I know why, and I´m afraid of snakes. Is it a phobia or something less serious? I do not know -.-
ilessthan3you
Killjoy
ilessthan3you
March 9th, 2008 at 12:14pm
i have Agoraphobia which is like if ur in a situation and gettin help is almost impossible.
I also hav Coulrophobia which is fear of clowns (i probly sound stupid), Glossophobia which is fear of speakin in public, Hoplophobia is fear of guns, Taphophobia which is fear of the grave or bein buried alive.

So im basically afraid of many, many things.
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
March 9th, 2008 at 06:33pm
I'm scared to death of everything.
Pretty much just general Paranoia.
I'm mainly scared of being alone, silence, and spit.
Which makes no sense to me. But yeah.
jonas erik altberg.
Banned
jonas erik altberg.
March 10th, 2008 at 01:27pm
Griffin's Gunn.:
I have the fear of mirrors, windows, hallways and corners. All of them come at night. I will NEVER look into a mirror at night. I will never walk down a hallway at night, and I dont even face the direction of a window at night. Even if the blinds are closed. I am terrifyed of what I might see. Every night I just leap onto my bed and shut my eyes, too scared to open them.

Same here.
Coin.Operated.Toy
Killjoy
Coin.Operated.Toy
March 11th, 2008 at 05:45am
in my case, i am very very very much afraid of lizards. even the tiny one or those we can find at home. Everytime I can see some approaching or coming closer, It's like I wanna die. I just freak out!. I don't kow how to conquer this fear, cause I don't have any plans of doing it anyways.
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
March 11th, 2008 at 03:59pm
I have a phobia of bugs & insects (Entomophobia) I get little sleep because at night I have the belief that bugs are crawling allover me and I can actually feel them. I have been in so many situations, embarassing, scary and it takes me atleast 1 hour to 3+ to fall asleep with sleeping pills. I clean obsessively because of it. I am so sick of it I don't think I'll ever get over it.
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 11th, 2008 at 06:01pm
I think phobia's can get in the way of your life, because if they are of things that you come across every day, then naturally, you will be affected by it.

Personally, I am terrified of illness, and just knowing there are diseases out there scares the living sh-t out of me. It actually makes me feel sick, from stress, of thinking about diseases.

I think about cancer, and the affects of it, every single day. It definetely affects my life, because it worries me so much.
mybeautifulromance95
Killjoy
mybeautifulromance95
March 12th, 2008 at 04:30pm
i have a phobia of:
-blood and gore (but strangely not dead people/things)
-murky water/ the sea when something could come out at you at any time
-really small spaces
-spiders

i dont know why but they really just freak me out
mybeautifulromance95
Killjoy
mybeautifulromance95
March 12th, 2008 at 04:36pm
Collision Kiss:
Death.by.Collision:
i am afraid of shower curtains. whenever i go into any bathroom, i have to look behind the shower curtain and make sure there is nothing there. whenever i am IN the shower, i have to have the curtain part way open so i can see out.

Are u sure thats not frm watching Psycho? Razz

Seriously spking, though, maybe u might want 2 check out what is it abt ur nature that makes u suspicious of certain situations....there's often a reason behind many of our fears

i think a lot of ppl do that, tho -- keep the shower curtain slightly open when they're alone. i think i would too, even tho i dun hv a phobia. its better to be cautious than careless, as long as it doesn't get out of hand or make u brek out in a cold sweat at the very thouhgt of a shower...

oh. my. god! do u seriously own that stuff...? i love that magic trick
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
March 13th, 2008 at 12:07am

I have this thing with isolation.

Not just being like a reject or outcast, I can and do live with that everyday.

But something about where no one can reach me. Such as on a submarine or in space.

Anyone seen the move 'Sunshine'?

That movie was the scariest. I'm talking about me leaving the room because I was freaking out.
God I was shaking >.<
billy gaga.
Salute You in Your Grave
billy gaga.
March 13th, 2008 at 01:13pm
I'm terrified of certain colour co-ordinations!
Its totally stupid, but it freaks the f-ck out of me.

If you put me in a room with yellow and black stripes on the walls, I would go sick.
Its actually f-cking scary as.
Jeez, even thinking about it Razz

It sounds so stupid, but its becaus of when I was really wee, and all these "monsters" that used to get me.
It gets to the stage, that if like, the bathrooms in a public place are block coloured, with stripes and stuff, I have to get someone to come with me Razz
So that gets in the way of stuff too.

I think irrational fears can sometimes be worse than rational, because its limitless.
I Iuv Gerard
Killjoy
I Iuv Gerard
March 13th, 2008 at 11:19pm
well i know its pethetic but im afried off spiders they creep me out Crying or Very sad
Well it all started when it was my 9th b'day and i said this is the best b'day ever then i fell somthin on my hand i look and theres a spider bigger than my hand on my hand and i totally freak out it was the most scariestthing in my life No then my big bro got a shoe ans killed it he killed it good Clap !!!! well thats y im afried of spiders Cool
The?!Society
Fabulous Killjoy
The?!Society
March 14th, 2008 at 02:49pm
I think I have some kind of social phobia -- not like I can't go out in public without being scared to death but I have this constant fear that people are staring at me and judging me. I don't know, I've heard it's just my age. But I am scared of clowns and horror movies. I've tried to like them but I just can't. Smile
obsolete
Killjoy
obsolete
March 15th, 2008 at 03:30pm
My dad has terible hygiene and even if he hands me something i hold it by the corner adn when i hand it to someone else i leg it to the bathroom and wash my hands in scolding hot water and its the same when my mam asks me to put the dishes in the dish water i do the same but its not to the extent with everything

I also have a fear of flights, hights and laders.I've had a traumatiseing expeiriance with laders....but no ones diffrent or alone , no matter what there will be some one out there with the same feelings