Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Blamed - yet again, for the death of a teenager.

AuthorMessage
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 26th, 2008 at 11:31pm
blackparadeisdead!:
i have seen videos of the protest and it sounds like these people are gonna commit suicide! look! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J_8eHeMWUc its really bad! i think a PEACEFUL protest would be good but please don't kill yourself! MCR doesn't want that!
Fake.
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
May 27th, 2008 at 12:45pm
Deb:
blackparadeisdead!:
i have seen videos of the protest and it sounds like these people are gonna commit suicide! look! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J_8eHeMWUc its really bad! i think a PEACEFUL protest would be good but please don't kill yourself! MCR doesn't want that!
Fake.

There´s always people that have nothing better to do.
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
May 27th, 2008 at 03:49pm
Didn't know where else to post this so I thought this thread would be best. Personally, I don't think it matters that they're not going to be there:

From "the guardian"

"Mail's chemical reaction
Anxious times at Northcliffe House over the decision by hundreds of teenage music fans to march on the offices of the Daily Mail. Fans of 'emo' band My Chemical Romance are protesting about the paper's depiction of them as members of a 'suicide cult', but it could prove futile. 'The emos are marching on Saturday, the only day there'll be no one from the Mail here,' says one insider. So it will fall to their colleagues at the Mail on to man the barricades."
xXrevengeXx
Killjoy
xXrevengeXx
May 27th, 2008 at 05:32pm
This whole thing is pissing me off majorly...i mean...SERIOUSLY ITS NOT THE BANDS FAULT! god if they came on one of these sites they'd see that they save lives not wreak em
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 28th, 2008 at 01:22am
... all this nonsense has really made me want to do something. The London Protest has really inspired me. I live in the US and so I won't be able to attend the Protest, but believe me, I'll be marching in spirit <3
But reading these articles and the accusations this paper has made about this band and the band's fans ... everything they've said is superficial. And I can't help but be reminded of the racism and prejudice of times past ... used to be, people were looked down upon because their skin was black. Now, you wear black clothes, and suddenly you're not as good as the next person.
The fact that the world is such a shallow and superficial place is really making me sick, and it's making me want to make a difference; make a change. I'm not usually the type to stand up and speak out - I'm typically a quiet; stand-on-the-sidelines type - but this has awakened some sort of fire inside me and I feel I can't just sit here and do nothing. And I don't just mean about supporting MCR; this has opened my eyes to just how judgmental and cruel people are towards eachother. I mean I always knew it, but this is making me want to do something about it. Why can't we all just get along? What's so hard about looking at someone and just accepting them for who they are, no matter how different?
I don't know what I'm going to do yet. But I'm gonna do something.

[/random outburst]
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
May 28th, 2008 at 02:52am
demolition.loverxx:
... all this nonsense has really made me want to do something. The London Protest has really inspired me. I live in the US and so I won't be able to attend the Protest, but believe me, I'll be marching in spirit <3
But reading these articles and the accusations this paper has made about this band and the band's fans ... everything they've said is superficial. And I can't help but be reminded of the racism and prejudice of times past ... used to be, people were looked down upon because their skin was black. Now, you wear black clothes, and suddenly you're not as good as the next person.
The fact that the world is such a shallow and superficial place is really making me sick, and it's making me want to make a difference; make a change. I'm not usually the type to stand up and speak out - I'm typically a quiet; stand-on-the-sidelines type - but this has awakened some sort of fire inside me and I feel I can't just sit here and do nothing. And I don't just mean about supporting MCR; this has opened my eyes to just how judgmental and cruel people are towards eachother. I mean I always knew it, but this is making me want to do something about it. Why can't we all just get along? What's so hard about looking at someone and just accepting them for who they are, no matter how different?
I don't know what I'm going to do yet. But I'm gonna do something.

Has anyone read the new blog on MCR's website?
Srsly.
At least MCR cares and they are taking a little bit of action

[/random outburst]
Jenny.
Jenny.
May 28th, 2008 at 06:13am
it seems that they're trolling buzznet. if they do this to ino, guys, please just ignore it and don't give them any reaction whatsoever. it's what they're looking for.
DropTheDaggerRomeo
Killjoy
DropTheDaggerRomeo
May 28th, 2008 at 10:05am
Did anyone think that the band need to be informed about the rumour of 'mass suicide'. If anyone could contact their manager or something I think that would be good because if anyone has taken the rumour seriously then it's only fair the band are prepared and they know about it. Also, it means that they can realease a statement saying it's not true which might stop people doing it.
Those people are so selfish. How can they call themselves MCR fans? Did they even think how it feels to have SUICIDE blamed on you? By killing themselves they think it will make it better?

Pathetic.
DropTheDaggerRomeo
Killjoy
DropTheDaggerRomeo
May 28th, 2008 at 10:07am
And to whoever said about the videos on youtube, the ONLY official youtube for whatthefank is http://www.youtube.co.uk/whattheffrank.
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
May 28th, 2008 at 03:22pm
Look at these articles I have found on the march
NME
The Guardian

I'll try to find more when I can...But the Guardian article kinda pisses me off.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 28th, 2008 at 11:46pm
^^^ The Guardian article kind of upset me too, but at least the March is getting publicized.
Three cheers for all who are attending; in body, mind & spirit <3
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
May 29th, 2008 at 07:36am
Yes! Youtube have started to take down the fake vids.
They've taken down the two with the most views - keep flagging them!
rainbow pieces.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rainbow pieces.
May 29th, 2008 at 07:44am
Sorry, this doesn't have much to do what people are talking about, but an unbiased article about 'emo'

bbcnews article on emo

lol at the mikey way picture.
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
May 29th, 2008 at 08:02am
^^ i commented there already.

why do they have to question about this 'emo' thing?
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
May 29th, 2008 at 09:24am
keep yourself alive:
Look at these articles I have found on the march
NME
The Guardian

I'll try to find more when I can...But the Guardian article kinda pisses me off.

I think the guys will explode if they´re called "emo band" one more time, they´ve said a lot of times that they do not consider themselves emo, but theses newspaper seem to aparently love to keep calling them and everyone that stands by them ( like us ) , emo. WTF?
I wish I was in London to go to this protest.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
May 29th, 2008 at 09:38am
I think, if I get asked if I'm 'an emo' one more time, I might explode.
Tehe
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
May 29th, 2008 at 09:56am
The Rumor:
I think, if I get asked if I'm 'an emo' one more time, I might explode.
Tehe

As will we all Ha Ha
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 29th, 2008 at 04:05pm
nvm
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 29th, 2008 at 04:07pm
DropTheDaggerRomeo:
Did anyone think that the band need to be informed about the rumour of 'mass suicide'. By killing themselves they think it will make it better?
No one was planning to do that; the trolls created that rumour.

rainbow pieces.:
I find it hilarious that Ray wound up being the only "emo" (by the BBC's classifications) in the photo rolling on floor
Sterate_
Really Not Okay
Sterate_
May 29th, 2008 at 09:22pm
That article is full of bullshit, it's actually quite sad. I am tired of the whole "emo" thing. I leave the band for a while and comeback to the whole "emo" shit happening. Not pleasant. Can't those people just move on? sheesh.