Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Blamed - yet again, for the death of a teenager.

AuthorMessage
Roye
Killjoy
Roye
May 12th, 2008 at 09:31am
I knew the message a few days ago ,

MCR just save our life !
Belle_Muerte
Jazz Hands
Belle_Muerte
May 12th, 2008 at 10:55am
This has seriously pissed me off, enough said.

xoxox
skeletonbear
Killjoy
skeletonbear
May 12th, 2008 at 02:01pm
hi everyone, i dont post here much at all but after reading this article last week i was encouraged to make this group, it's still very new but i hope for big things from it. MCR makes me a happy bunny
so if you have facebook please join and invite your friends to join.
thank you for your time
Bess Houdini
Fabulous Killjoy
Bess Houdini
May 12th, 2008 at 09:18pm
Christa:
I hate the media. I hate it.

Freaking liars. Their pit bull crap was bad enough. "OMG pit bull attack" when it was a lab mix or a mastiff.

But THIS?

Blaming a group of amazing men who are trying to SAVE LIVES?

I hope MCR does NOT blame themselves for this. As for what he has to say...honestly? I hope that, by some miracle, he never finds out. I'm not sure he'd be quick to brush it off. Actually, whether or not he believes it's his fault, I have a feeling he'd wonder if he could've done something to help her. I really hope he somehow doesn't find out. Whether or not she was an MCR fan for long...she WAS one, even for just a short period of time. I think this incident has the potential to devastate Gerard; possibly the rest of the band, too, but I think it would bother him the most.

I can't believe the media took an amazing song like Welcome to the Black Parade SO out of context. But at the same time, I can believe it. Anybody who reports a labrador-collie mix as a pit bull in a dog attack story must be capable of that kind of nonsense.

End rant.

MCR is the new pit bull...?

God, I'd be fucking devastated if someone was claiming my art caused someone to kill him or herself...*shakes fist*
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
May 13th, 2008 at 02:07am
This is so wrong, I really feel sorry for the fathers because I'm pretty sure that deep inside they regret not paying any attention to the self harm issue that their daughter was going through even if they're trying to blame MCR or emos or whatever. I think people need to get involved in the things that interest your children, I have a 13 years old daughter and I myself took her to see MCR last february because I really believe they're a good influence and I really love them, so even if they didn't like or agree with the music they need to pay more attention and if the dad saw what was happening and couldn't get an appointment with a therapist ( like someone mentioned ) they can still take tiem to talk and comunicate with their daughter is too bad this had to happen I really feel sorry for her as my daughter is the same age, if any parent is reading this please take the time to talk to your kids,they need us more than therapists and medications
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
May 13th, 2008 at 05:30am
Yeah because a band that says;

"Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all."

...Is really encouraging people to self harm and kill themselves. File

Bare in mind here folks that Brittish media has before told people that spiders will drink from the adverage persons eye THREE times in their lifetime.
I mean wtf?
If that isn't bullshit I don't know what is.
Anarchy.
Killjoy
Anarchy.
May 13th, 2008 at 12:08pm
Tomorrow the new issue of Kerrang! comes out.
MCR are in it, about this whole thing.

Hope its okay i put in the pics : D
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
May 13th, 2008 at 12:35pm
Citizen Erased.:
Wow.....I didn't know I'm a member of a suicide cult! Did anyone else know?!?! Wow

Don't worry, I didn't either.

Its so weird. I hate this sterotyping shit. I always get wrist slitting remakes,and they had a field day when I burned my wrist. Then, they act all confused and laugh harder when they find I go to church, like every week. Hannah's family will be in my prayers, and I'm sorry she died.

But why? WHY? why blame MCR when she so obvioulsy needed help. Her Dad should of done something, sorry but "EmoRitural"? My mum would flip if I told her that!!

And these newspapers need to grow up and open their eyes, for fucks sake!
Jenny.
Jenny.
May 13th, 2008 at 12:38pm
Oh, wow!!
I'm part of a suicide death cult I never knew about! What fun!
Even though I'm totally against self harm and suicide!
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
May 13th, 2008 at 12:47pm
OH WOW THATS A BUCH OF BULLSHIT
MCR?
EMO!?!?!
DEATH CULT?!?!?!
blackparadeisdead!
Joining The Black Parade
blackparadeisdead!
May 13th, 2008 at 08:58pm
wow this is crap! r u kidding me? mcr inspires and saves lives! obviously this girl took it the wrong way or she was ALREADY messed up!!!! the newspapers suck. they just want a story to write about! i feel for the daughter and the parents a lot but i also feel for mcr!!! they must feel like jerks! (of course they arent though) if mcr ever reads this (which i doubt) don't feel bad!!!
jfc113
Salute You in Your Grave
jfc113
May 13th, 2008 at 09:41pm
Shocked Wow. Just wow. I mean I know how it feels to loose a loved one, and I have some sympathy for the family, but blaming it on a band is a really bad excuse for the parents ignoring all the signs that were probably obvious. I know sometimes you can't really tell if people are depressed b/c they're kind of bottling it up inside, but for crying out loud, SHE WAS CUTTING HER WRISTS. WHY WOULD YOU IGNORE SOMETHING LIKE THAT OR THINK IT'S A PHASE? I was listening to some radio station today, and they talked about this. They said that My Chem is a emo band, and they encourage all their fans to hang themselves. I'm not usually the one who preaches to people about them being the opposite of emo, but this is taking it a little to far. I usually just let people think what they want, because I know that if someone preached to me about...er...The Jonas Brothers, for example, my mind wouldn't change in the end, so I usually don't do stuff that. Like I said, taking too far, and I may just rant about this to people.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 14th, 2008 at 12:46am
Anarchy.:
Tomorrow the new issue of Kerrang! comes out.
MCR are in it, about this whole thing.
(image)
(image)

Hope its okay i put in the pics : D

Oh, good! I might have to get my hands on a copy to see what the boys had to say Very Happy
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
May 14th, 2008 at 01:10am
Oh my gosh. They really blame a band for a death? I doubt that after two weeks of listenting to MCR would make a girl kill herself. If everyone listened to MCR for two weeks, does that mean we'd all die?
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
May 14th, 2008 at 01:51am
Oh man, blaming MCR for everything seems SO in now. Let's blame the boys for global warming and political conditions in remote areas of Yemen. Heck, let's blame them even if there's nothing wrong with the world anyway.

Screw the daily mail.
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
May 14th, 2008 at 04:43am
That's fucking insane. What the fuck? It's like.
Jesus.
Lets all blame My Chemical Romance for teen suicide. YAYYYY.
Bess Houdini
Fabulous Killjoy
Bess Houdini
May 14th, 2008 at 06:00am
the big bang theory.:
Oh man, blaming MCR for everything seems SO in now. Let's blame the boys for global warming and political conditions in remote areas of Yemen. Heck, let's blame them even if there's nothing wrong with the world anyway.

Screw the daily mail.

I think Gerard is causing global warming...not because of long showers, but because of his lack of showers back in the day. There's a hole in the Ozone layer because of Gerard's leather jacket!

MIKEY IS THE CAUSE OF WORLD HUNGER.
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
May 14th, 2008 at 08:34am
Yup i just bought the new kerrang and i was extremely angry although the week before i went off my head about it to the dailymail website .......its a fooking disgrace never reading the daily mail again !!!!!! PROMISE TO THE GUYS AT MCR!!!!!!!!!!!!1
yeah
Thinking Happy Thoughts
yeah
May 14th, 2008 at 12:37pm
wow, my friend first told me about this and I did not know what to say. they are blaming music for theyr daughters death. MCR were the ones who told us to love ourselfs
my mom lets me go black and everything cuz she knows that it doesnt affect me.
The girl was just feeling bad and was in need for help

+ when your daughter cuts herself, get help
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
May 14th, 2008 at 12:59pm
^^^ Amen to that sister!! Its so goddam stupid!! (see? this has made me so angry I'm blaspheming!!)

As of now, I'm blaming the Daily (so-called) Mail for everything wrong in this world!!! From global warming to world hunger. HAH!! Lets see how THEY like it!!

*evil laughter*