Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Blamed - yet again, for the death of a teenager.

AuthorMessage
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
May 14th, 2008 at 03:38pm
Citizen Erased.:
Wow.....I didn't know I'm a member of a suicide cult! Did anyone else know?!?! Wow

No!!
And since when were MCR 'emo?!?! In my view all stereotyping should be destroyed. Its just bull****. If you feel you have practise self harm and that s**t to make you belive in yourselves, then that is f******g weak. We are who we are, and thats never gonna change. if youre gonna call a perfectly talentled band a f*****g 'suicide cult' that 'glamourises death' , clearly you don't know the true meaning of the term 'My Chemical Romance' cause everyone on this thread knows quite clearly how much this band are AGAINST self harm and suicide.
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
May 15th, 2008 at 11:15am
hmmm..... if the black parade is dead on 24th june, where the fuck do emos think they are gonna go when they die....

just had to say that...
Rolling Eyes
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
May 15th, 2008 at 01:59pm
myxchemicalxparade:
hmmm..... if the black parade is dead on 24th june, where the fuck do emos think they are gonna go when they die....

just had to say that...
Rolling Eyes

Mister Cult leader Gerard'll tell us that next album.

No one die for a year or two, yeah?

Rolling Eyes
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 15th, 2008 at 02:27pm
myxchemicalxparade:
Drunk FTW!!!!
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
May 15th, 2008 at 06:01pm
myxchemicalxparade:

just had to say that...
Rolling Eyes

LOLOL, so true.
Deb, i love y siggy.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
May 15th, 2008 at 06:10pm
I think we're all supposed to kill ourselves on June 24th, I mean, since we're a suicide cult and all. The thing is, though, that day doesn't really work for me. I have a lot going on.

Good lord, this just gets sillier and sillier.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
May 15th, 2008 at 07:16pm
As I posted on WAYT earlier:

I just don't see how an adorable little 31 year old mammy's boy whose chief interests are comic books and horror movies could be a cult leader.

Bless him.

But anyway, I don't know whether to laugh or bury my head in my hands at all this. I feel so much for that girl and her parents, it's horrible she thought she had no way out, but making MCR the scapegoat is not the correct answer. Clearly she had problems, deep problems, that just weren't addressed in the right way. It hurts me to think that she was listening to the band the whole time and never really heard them. Suicide is not the answer.

We're behind you boys, don't listen to this rubbish!
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
May 15th, 2008 at 07:51pm
Here we go again. Why are they sill called emo? Seriously. They are far from it. They don't cry and whine about anything. Secondly, why would MCR promote suicide? They are the total opposite. They want people to stay alive.
Last, but not least? A SUICIDE CULT? ARE YOU EFFIN' SERIOUS? Nobody here are any teenager is part of one and what it's considered is absolutely ridiculous.
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
May 15th, 2008 at 09:28pm
So...forgive me for taking a shot in the dark here...
BUT DOES ANYBODY UNDERSTAND HOW A BAND CAN CAUSE A TEENAGER TO COMMIT SUICIDE?!?! Especially a band like My Chemical Romance. They save lives, not end them! It breaks my heart and makes me sick to my stomach that the Daily Mail is giving MCR an international label as a "suicide cult". A SUICIDE CULT, for God's sakes! Maybe this girl's parents need to examine themselves, to see what they missed in this girl's life that would cause her to commit suicide. Cause mark my fucking words, it wasn't the music. Forgive me for sounding unsympathetic, but I've had it up to here with misled people giving the band that saved my life a bad name. I've had enough!!!!
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
May 16th, 2008 at 04:33pm
Citizen Erased.:
Wow.....I didn't know I'm a member of a suicide cult! Did anyone else know?!?! Wow

well said, friend. (:

this is ridiculous.
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
May 17th, 2008 at 02:45am
I'm sorry, this is ridiculous.

Daily Mail, Daily Mail, Daily Mail...

Hate is a strong word, so I guess...

WE HATE YOU.

I agree with everyone on this thread.

We love you MCR! WE know that this is stupid!
I Am The Walrus
Jazz Hands
I Am The Walrus
May 17th, 2008 at 06:10am
Their first single, Welcome to the Black Parade

**cough** first? right...

anyway, it was that girl's parents faults...*made no sense* they should've stepped in and said something!

Pixie-Gates:

I just don't see how an adorable little 31 year old mammy's boy whose chief interests are comic books and horror movies could be a cult leader.

Bless him.

Laughing
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
May 17th, 2008 at 12:53pm
psychochip:
I think we're all supposed to kill ourselves on June 24th, I mean, since we're a suicide cult and all. The thing is, though, that day doesn't really work for me. I have a lot going on.

Good lord, this just gets sillier and sillier.

Shocked Now it all makes sense! The title of the DVD, the cult, the initiation of mutilation I have had to endure. It's all fitting together. Black Parade here I come.

Ahhhh Fuck the Dail Mail.

I can't stand people writing articles about something they have absolutely no clue about. I can't believe i've been in a suicide cult for ages and no one even had the decency to tell me... *shakes head*

It's just so sad that this girl had to lose her life like this. Maybe if she had listened to MCR for a little bit longer she would have realised what it was all about.
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
May 17th, 2008 at 01:03pm
^^^yep....
i bet she got brainwashed talking to the emos over the net as well.... she was only 13!
questionable content
Always Born a Crime
questionable content
May 17th, 2008 at 06:31pm
Tiger-Lily_14:
I'm sorry, this is ridiculous.

Daily Mail, Daily Mail, Daily Mail...

Hate is a strong word, so I guess...

WE HATE YOU.

I agree with everyone on this thread.

We love you MCR! WE know that this is stupid!

Oh, hell yeah, exactly what I was thinking. And yeah, we should all commit suicide on June 24th, and join the fucking black parade!
HeavenHelpUsxx
Fabulous Killjoy
HeavenHelpUsxx
May 18th, 2008 at 02:53am
Here we go again.

This article incredibly pissed me off. I can't even pick out what infuriates me the most; it ALL does. It's ridiculous and complete bullshit. Ugh, I'm going to try calming down before I pick this article to pieces; I swear, there are not even five true facts in that article. If you can even call it that.

Fuck the Daily Mail!
):<
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 18th, 2008 at 03:41am
myxchemicalxparade:

just had to say that...
Rolling Eyes

lol

HeavenHelpUsxx:
Here we go again.

This article incredibly pissed me off. I can't even pick out what infuriates me the most; it ALL does. It's ridiculous and complete bullshit. Ugh, I'm going to try calming down before I pick this article to pieces; I swear, there are not even five true facts in that article. If you can even call it that.

Fuck the Daily Mail!
):<

This article was worse than the first one! o.0
Bess Houdini
Fabulous Killjoy
Bess Houdini
May 18th, 2008 at 08:45am
Pixie-Gates:

Bless him.

Best quote ever. It's so true...
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
May 18th, 2008 at 08:59am

Ftw. xD
Scartist
Jazz Hands
Scartist
May 18th, 2008 at 12:32pm
I have a feeling that the story of the suicide has very little to do with what they described there. So let's not say whose fault it was, we don't know anything about it.
If we start out from all the bullshit they wrote about MCR, I think 90% of what they wrote about the girl was not true.

And I'm sick of how people say that emos actually develop depression for the sake of a fashion. You can't just develop an illness like that on purpose.
And I'm sick of the media and some teens making self-injury look like it's part of a fashion.

I swear, one of these days we're going to hear that dying of cancer is a fashion now and people are doing it on purpose.