Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Blamed - yet again, for the death of a teenager.

AuthorMessage
eileen vulgaris
Awake and Unafraid
eileen vulgaris
May 8th, 2008 at 01:57pm
that's ridiculous.
you can't blame a band for the death of someone...
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
May 8th, 2008 at 02:05pm
It's painfully obvious that the author of that article has never heard that MCR saves lives. They've saved thousands of people from suicide, and if the girl had given them a chance, they may well have saved her life, too. RIP, Hannah.
Sonny Moore.
Fabulous Killjoy
Sonny Moore.
May 8th, 2008 at 02:41pm
Dear parents, please stop using music as a scapegoat for your own bad parenting
If you find out your child is self-harming, surely you should sit down with him/ her and talk about what's wrong

At the same time, if she really was doing it as an "initiation" into some clique, then she was a bit of an idiot. I'd like to support this theory with the fact she wanted to kill herself because she couldn't stay over at her boyfriend's. Boo-fucking-hoo.

If she actually had some real problems, then I'm very sorry. But she really should have told someone about it and got some help. Self-harm and suicide are never the answer, and MCR have been preaching that for a long time

Once again, I really wish people wouldn't use music as a scapegoat for their own failings
electro
Salute You in Your Grave
electro
May 8th, 2008 at 02:43pm
My friends knew her.She was a lovely girl,and the stupid fucking daily mail don't know anything about the situation.
Do they think about the people that had to cope with her death? The fact that they are having to see THIS crap all over again?
Tbh,It's The Daily Mail with the fucking problem.
Yes,she shouldn't have done what she did,it's never the answer,but blaming a band isn't the right thing to do either.
MCR's music have prevented me doing crap like this more than once,and when her death happened it opened my eyes and i realied how much i loved them.It also helped me out of a bad time i was going through at that time.So,STFU,if anyone is going to say that their music casues people to commit suicide.
MCR did not make Hannah kill herself.
R.I.P <333
She was a good friend to my friends and therefore,she shouldn't be spoken about in this fucked-up way.
Pansy Wolf
Fabulous Killjoy
Pansy Wolf
May 8th, 2008 at 03:01pm
1. they got lyrics wrong in that article
2. blaming MCR is complete bullshit
3.they got The Black Parades concept all wrong
4. they are actual scumbags for writing about some girl in this way
5. WTF is up with the -emo initiation ceremony?*
6. how can they call the girl emo, it's not actually politically correct,
7. Why are these teenagers death always down to mcr, when there is other band swho actually promotoe this kinda shit
8. THE DIDN'T RESEARCH PROPERLY
9. fuck em, fuck the lot of them
10. I can't wait to hear what gerard has to say*smirks*

and RIP, and i feel sorry for her parents, btu blaming mcr is bull
electro
Salute You in Your Grave
electro
May 8th, 2008 at 03:08pm
Basically,Hannah was a good person
MCR are good people and nobody should be writing shit about either of them. :[
-----
Edit: To the person above,are you called Alexandra? I think recognise you from your avatar and i think i used to talk to you on myspace.
If so,i'm Nicolette :]
/spam
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
May 8th, 2008 at 03:35pm
FUCK THE DAILY MAIL!!!!!!!!!
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
May 8th, 2008 at 04:07pm
jadepansy459:

word
The?!Society
Fabulous Killjoy
The?!Society
May 8th, 2008 at 04:32pm
God, that's the most ridiculous thing I have EVER heard! Goes to show you how completely clueless some people are.
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
May 8th, 2008 at 05:12pm
>_>.........................................Wtf?

I feel for the girl's family and friends, but wtf?

It's the same thing when they blamed violent video games, Marylin Manson, and Rammstein for the Columbine shootings. No one ever stops to think that the people are the ones capable of making such a decision by themselves, it's always the things in their enviroment that take the blame.

And the fact that the father didn't do anything when she showed him the cuts, what the hell is that about?!?! If anything it's his own fault because that was a HUGE red flag right there. If your kid is willing to cut themself to become part of a subculture you need to realize that something is very very twisted within their little mind. askjdg;sdhg;asihg;asuga MON DIEU!!!!! -_-
Lostinstereo_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lostinstereo_
May 8th, 2008 at 05:15pm
Holy Shit.....
Pansy Wolf
Fabulous Killjoy
Pansy Wolf
May 8th, 2008 at 05:28pm
i posted some long ass rant in a bulletin, and have commented the daily mail.
They arn't showing my comments, the fuckwits.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
May 8th, 2008 at 05:33pm
jadepansy459:

ILY.
FightTheGoodFight
Fabulous Killjoy
FightTheGoodFight
May 8th, 2008 at 05:41pm
They quite obviously don't research their articles before they write them.
Pansy Wolf
Fabulous Killjoy
Pansy Wolf
May 8th, 2008 at 05:47pm
here is my bulletin:
This is actually fucking ridiculous.
How can they blame my chemical romance, for some kid taking
there interpretation of emo so far.
It's a fucking three letter word most probably made up by some bloke in a pub who got bored and was too lazy to say a whole word.
If they had any idea about this band they would know, they are all completely against self harm and suicide,
And how can they say a concept album about cancer, is to blame.
IT'S ABOUT CANCER, not someone fucking hanging themselves.
Cancer is a serious illness which causes pain and distress to many people, they ae couragous for writing about such a touchy issue.
Okay fair enough they do have some rather deep/dark lyrics.
But how can they blame one band! When there is bands who actually cut themselves and who actually promote death.
It's a serious issue and MCR arn't making it glamorous!
They didn't say death is glamarous, they wouldn't know, and you know why? BECAUSE THEY ARN'T DEAD!
It's people like this that make me sick. The daily mail and the sun, and any other paper who is saying MCR are an 'emo death cutlt' are fucking idiots who need to get there facts right.

WE ARE NOT A DEATH CULT, WE ARE AN ARMY YOU FOOLS.

They are the most amazing guys in the entire world.

It's papers and reporters and people like this that would make me want to slit my wrists. But i don't and i won't ever. Because i have no reason too, and because it's stupid.

and because MCR are COMPLETELY AGAINST IT!

And i'm sorry but how many MCR fans have become obsessed with them and therefore hanged themselves? Seriously, almost all of us true fans are saying they saved us. Not fucking killed us.

I bet Gerard Way will have somethign to say about this.

And you know what, fuck em, fuck teh lot of them.

Me and the rest of my 'emo' friends will just get on with our lives still being obsessed with some band, because they are better than anyone who believs this rubbish will ever be in their entire lives!
And also, since when has cutting ever been an emo initiation.

aslifdshou;dsagv;osgdaf;gad;fiyg;isdfgcl;ysfpeu

NOW IF YOU DON'T MIND, I'M JUST GOING TO GO AND LISTEN TO SOME SONGS ABOUT CANCER, AND DRUG ADDICTION.

BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER LYRICS THAN ANY OTHER SINGER.BAND,ARTIST WILL EVER COME UP WITH.

Btw, i am extremely sorry for this girls parents, and hope the girl has joined the black parade. -_- OR whatever she believes will come for her.

But blaming it on MCR isn't helping anyone, infact all us fans are now against the whole world, i hope that makes you happy you news reporter scumbags.
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
May 8th, 2008 at 05:52pm
Well i left a long message back on the newspaper website but it hasnt yet appeard.....my mate showed me the text and i was raging like truelly wanted to hang the writer, he is obviously into his crappy rap arghh MCR are not emo not all emos self harm and that was a very steriotypical view on all people who dress in that way or classify themself as an emo ....i have decided to show how i feel about it and dress in full MCR attire tomorrow and if anyone starts i am going to punch them..........very very hard
Pansy Wolf
Fabulous Killjoy
Pansy Wolf
May 8th, 2008 at 05:55pm
OMG SAME
plus i'ma upload on eyeliner, and promote at give it a name on saturday.
They won't ge the better of us

And they havn't showed either of mine and one of my friends comments, which were practically essays.
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
May 8th, 2008 at 05:55pm
Kill Hannah:
If MCR were a suicide cult then I think all the band members would be dead by now.

As would we, apparently. :O

And it says that she started listening to them two weeks
before her death, and that's the same time [according to the article]
that she had began cutting herself, so that means she started instantly?
That wouldn't even be enough time to let the 'deathly' lyrics soak in, if
they blame the band so much. And if she had begun cutting herself
previous to listening to My Chem, then blaming them makes no
sense anymore, I wish they were a bit more specific on when all
of this took place.

I hope that all made sense, lol.
mental_scottish_lass
Joining The Black Parade
mental_scottish_lass
May 8th, 2008 at 06:08pm
pansy_wolf:
OMG SAME
plus i'ma upload on eyeliner, and promote at give it a name on saturday.
They won't ge the better of us

And they havn't showed either of mine and one of my friends comments, which were practically essays.
Haha woo go you...........yeah my message was a few hundred words lol
more than i have just done on an acctuall exam essay
Pansy Wolf
Fabulous Killjoy
Pansy Wolf
May 8th, 2008 at 06:10pm
mine was 1000 XD
i know because it gives you a maximum, and i used the maximum, i had to cut parts ut tooVery Happy