Don't have an account? Create one!

Daily Mail respond to My Chemical Romance emo marchers

AuthorMessage
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
June 2nd, 2008 at 04:21pm
Speaking of which, when will the TasteitTV interview be up?
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 2nd, 2008 at 04:55pm
The Rumor:
I don't think I'd ever have lived that down.
I mean, it's all good losing my shorts in front of 100 people but losing them on TasteiT camera?
Noooo.

PHAIL.
kill-appeal
Killjoy
kill-appeal
June 2nd, 2008 at 04:57pm
Fake Fight:

More in next post!

MY BACK IS IN THAT!!!
See to the right behind the people in it, the blonde with the white shirt with the black sleeve under it?
MEEEEEEEEEE!

And do I realise I am getting excited over what is more or less nothing?
YES.
I wasn't in many photos from the day as I spent alot of time taking pictures of other people. It is bizarrely exciting to find myself in one.
Embarassed
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
June 2nd, 2008 at 05:13pm
I Am A Graveyard.:
Speaking of which, when will the TasteitTV interview be up?

I'm not sure. Probably later in the week as Brigitte is going to Luxembourg all day tomorrow.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
June 2nd, 2008 at 06:05pm
wish i was there!
Spiritual Adviser .
Joining The Black Parade
Spiritual Adviser .
June 2nd, 2008 at 08:24pm
Great! (L)
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
June 2nd, 2008 at 09:06pm
WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!
Wow! Easy to say that turned out better than we all expected. Do you guys now see the power we all have! We can really make a difference in the world...that was only a few hundered fans, imagine the entire MCRmy!

Gotta say I'm proud to be a foot soilder in such a cool organization.

To everyone who participated; So glad your time and effort paid off, I knew it would if you all really ment it (which of course you did) I wish I could have been there, but I have the small problem of the Atlantic Ocean in my way.

My only question is wheres Migatron and Techno Cocaine and everyone else who doubted this thing in the beguining? I wonder what they've got to say. ~ Rex

PS all the singing in british accents really made me giggle, Love you all ~ Rex
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
June 2nd, 2008 at 09:59pm
I'm so proud of you all!!!!! <3
You guys stood up for what you believed in and took a stand against an injustice that had been made, and you took action against it in a peaceful manner. I am so proud of all of you, and so proud to be an MCR fan.
I'm glad this "protest" turned out to be more of a party; instead of marching around, chanting and acting negatively, you guys all had fun and proved to everyone that MCR fans are a bunch of really amazing people who are just as happy as anyone else. You made a statement just by getting out there and having fun - bravo!
I'm so insanely proud right now, you don't even know.
I loved the Guardian article and some of the interviews with the protesters. I'm so glad this protest has gotten such positive media coverage!
I would love to believe the CNN rumor is true, but until I see it I find it hard to believe.
Still, I'm sure the guys know about this; it's made worldwide news! They'll find out sooner rather than later.
What I'm waiting for is a post about it on the News section of their website ... wouldn't that be something?!
I'm so proud to be an MCR fan right now. I'm just beaming.

LONG LIVE THE MCRMY!
We'll have the band - and each other - forever.
Danae
Always Born a Crime
Danae
June 2nd, 2008 at 10:10pm
KingRex:
... Do you guys now see the power we all have! We can really make a difference in the world...that was only a few hundered fans, imagine the entire MCRmy!...

WOW....I couldn't even imagine the ENTIRE MCRmy....geeze...that would be fucking HUGE....like... beyone belief....we could just go and take over cities....but yeah, you're right...we really can make a difference... Clap
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
June 2nd, 2008 at 11:00pm
^ Exactly! Do we acctually have a number of how many showed? I've heard 200 but it seams like more to me.
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
June 3rd, 2008 at 01:06am
Weird; my browser won't show any posts after page 11. It just shows the header and footer, with nothing in between, for pages 12, 13, and 14. So this is an experimental post to see if I can fix it. /spam

Edit: Didn't work. >.<
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
June 3rd, 2008 at 01:11am

I'm having the same problem.

Edit: What? I'll upload a picture of what I'm seeing 0.0
So theres a page 15? *is really confused*
Danae
Always Born a Crime
Danae
June 3rd, 2008 at 02:43am
EMOLOL:
This band sucks
yeah... same for me....

EDIT: mine is on page 15??? page 14 wasn't full yet...this is creeping me out..
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
June 3rd, 2008 at 04:39am
Yeah there's nothing on 11 and 12, then 2 on 13 then nothing on 14.

INO please don't die!!

On another note does anyoe have pictures of people sitting on benches who weren't part of the protest. Apparently my history teacher saw us :Shocked:
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
June 3rd, 2008 at 05:15am
has anyone heard anything about this documentary about the protest that we were apparently filmed for?
i'm a bit confused about it tbh.
sorry if it's been brought up before, i just keep getting google alerts about it and thought i'd ask :]
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
June 3rd, 2008 at 05:24am
wow...great work. Wish i could've gone but i'm in Australia. It makes me feel proud to be a fan. I agree with killer Queen when they said that theres a family conection. My chem have great fans.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
June 3rd, 2008 at 09:52am
Chemically_Romantic:
has anyone heard anything about this documentary about the protest that we were apparently filmed for?
sorry if it's been brought up before, i just keep getting google alerts about it and thought i'd ask :]

http://www.audiojunkies.net/
i think this is the source of the 'documentary' that's being planned/made.
i watched the short video they took of the protest, that's on youtube, and i couldn't really decide whether they were in favour or against our protest *shrugs* but that's it, anyways.
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
June 3rd, 2008 at 11:11am
Chemically_Romantic:
Current TV was thinking of doing a documentary/special type thing on it. The three people from that channel followe dme around all day Tehe they were really nice.

They don't know if it's going to be put on the channel yet but the sound guy/interviewer said if it doesn't get put up he'll put it online for us anyway because he liked us.

He was actually really cool, we talked about MSI shows on the tube XD
The Kooks.
Really Not Okay
The Kooks.
June 3rd, 2008 at 12:28pm
^ You talking about Steve? XD.

'Cos Audiojunkies and 'Steve On Me Jack' (lmfao) were the only people I heard about that were doing documentaries.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
June 3rd, 2008 at 12:48pm
It really sucks! I wanted to protest so badly but I live in Scotland and despite popular belief Scotland isn't close to London; Britain is not that small. Well done to everyone that did make it though; you've done the boys and fans worldwide proud. Love ya!