Don't have an account? Create one!

How you discovered mcr! (and is mainstream really that bad!)

AuthorMessage
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 15th, 2005 at 10:28pm
!*Mcr*Loves*Me*!:
I guess you could say i started out as a teenie cuz i heard ino one day and then next thing you knew was singing it the whole day and my friends said it was good and then i grudually just started looking them up and fell in love with give em hell kid,skylines and turnstiles and yea but my mom hates them.*tear* i mean i did think gerard was hot but i really liked the video.at first i thought is was an actual movie.lol.but yea.

My mom started crying after the ghost of you video. But anyways your no longer a teenie! I luckily sorta kinda skipped the teenie phase with the songs but had my share of teenie moments drooling over gerard and frank but I've been cured. In an interview Gerard said people get over having crushes on them after they see a show. Is that true?
Bed Of Roses
Killjoy
Bed Of Roses
August 15th, 2005 at 10:56pm
1. I found out about them through a friend *cough*Unknown Angel *cough*
2. The first song I heard was Helena and fell for them right away.
3. I'm happy for them, their music rocks and they should be know for it! But then again teenies are pretty scary.
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
Jazz Hands
/.\Kaiser/.\Chief/.\
August 15th, 2005 at 11:27pm
Revenge for Roses:
!*Mcr*Loves*Me*!:
I guess you could say i started out as a teenie cuz i heard ino one day and then next thing you knew was singing it the whole day and my friends said it was good and then i grudually just started looking them up and fell in love with give em hell kid,skylines and turnstiles and yea but my mom hates them.*tear* i mean i did think gerard was hot but i really liked the video.at first i thought is was an actual movie.lol.but yea.

My mom started crying after the ghost of you video. But anyways your no longer a teenie! I luckily sorta kinda skipped the teenie phase with the songs but had my share of teenie moments drooling over gerard and frank but I've been cured. In an interview Gerard said people get over having crushes on them after they see a show. Is that true?

Aha i knew i was a teenie.wait a minute that sux!!!! oh well. im not anymore. and thats good. but the people at my school either hate them and think theyre emo fags or are teenies.its very hard to find some real fans.
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 15th, 2005 at 11:31pm
^that's why i have like 1 friend at school... everyone thinks the music I like is shit and mcr are goth faggots and billy talent have no talent (lamest insult EVER!) and motion city soundtrack sounds like a dying cat. I'm like whatever... My magical powers can kill you all! Anyways i don't even really think you were really teenie when you first liked em'.
drainTheblood
Joining The Black Parade
drainTheblood
August 16th, 2005 at 12:03am
I first saw MCR on fuse. Their vid for "I'm not okay (I promise)" came on and I instantly fell in love with them all. I bought Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge not too long after that. Even then, I wasn't the biggest fan of them until I saw them live this May with Green Day. They were absolutely amazing. I wonder if that's the most boring story so far... Confused

::Frank naked::

there that made it more interesting.
drainTheblood
Joining The Black Parade
drainTheblood
August 16th, 2005 at 12:04am
Shocked
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 16th, 2005 at 12:08am
drainTheblood:
I first saw MCR on fuse. Their vid for "I'm not okay (I promise)" came on and I instantly fell in love with them all. I bought Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge not too long after that. Even then, I wasn't the biggest fan of them until I saw them live this May with Green Day. They were absolutely amazing. I wonder if that's the most boring story so far... Confused

::Frank naked::

there that made it more interesting.

Mines pretty boring too. I'm watching Pimp my Ride! random thoughts!
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 16th, 2005 at 12:09am
yeh im gonna go now, remember email me or my mind will explod out of boredom promise me ull mail me!!!!!!!!!!!
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 16th, 2005 at 12:11am
Kon-Foozed:
yeh im gonna go now, remember email me or my mind will explod out of boredom promise me ull mail me!!!!!!!!!!!

Your leaving? NO!!!
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 16th, 2005 at 12:33am
I heard that someband was touring with my favorite band (green day)in like December(not when they toured,when I found out-__-)
So I checked them out,and they have became one of my favoite bands since.

NOW thats the most boring yet.
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 16th, 2005 at 01:05am
Vampire Leperchaun Minon.:
I heard that someband was touring with my favorite band (green day)in like December(not when they toured,when I found out-__-)

Are these stories ever exciting? I think there needs to be more action and exageration to make them exciting...
Here goes Nothing...

A 13 year old girl that goes by the name of Sierra (that's me!) was walking her loaner self to school. Suddenly out of nowhere the taco bell dog came out of a bush and was quickly approaching her. Being a sissy she ran as fast as she could and climbed up a tree. The taco bell dog stopped by the tree and used it's amazing superpowers to snap the tree in half. Sierra fell out of the tree and hit her head on the side walk...

She woke up with someone starring down at her. Where am I? Can't tell said the person. What's your name? Superfrank he answered. She slowly dozed off again and woke up in her room with something on her dresser. She got up and picked the thing up and read it. It was a cd that went by three cheers for sweet revenge by... my chemical romance? She went to look at the back and it was signed. listen to this and you will feel better.Being superfrank I cannot reveal my true identity. Yours truly frank iero. ok She put the cd in her cd player and instantly fell in love with My Chemical Romance... THE END!

Haha! That was still boring! Probly the stupiddest thing I've ever wrote Very Happy
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
August 16th, 2005 at 01:23am
Revenge for Roses:

Are these stories ever exciting? I think there needs to be more action and exageration to make them exciting...
Here goes Nothing...

A 13 year old girl that goes by the name of Sierra (that's me!) was walking her loaner self to school. Suddenly out of nowhere the taco bell dog came out of a bush and was quickly approaching her. Being a sissy she ran as fast as she could and climbed up a tree. The taco bell dog stopped by the tree and used it's amazing superpowers to snap the tree in half. Sierra fell out of the tree and hit her head on the side walk...

She woke up with someone starring down at her. Where am I? Can't tell said the person. What's your name? Superfrank he answered. She slowly dozed off again and woke up in her room with something on her dresser. She got up and picked the thing up and read it. It was a cd that went by three cheers for sweet revenge by... my chemical romance? She went to look at the back and it was signed. listen to this and you will feel better.Being superfrank I cannot reveal my true identity. Yours truly frank iero. ok She put the cd in her cd player and instantly fell in love with My Chemical Romance... THE END!

Haha! That was still boring! Probly the stupiddest thing I've ever wrote Very Happy

hahaha! taco bell dog has super powers XD
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 16th, 2005 at 01:23am
^ He does so watch out! Don't let him get you.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 16th, 2005 at 01:42am
XxPoisoned_CookiexX:
Revenge for Roses:

Here goes Nothing...

hahaha! taco bell dog has super powers XD
That made me laugh.
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 16th, 2005 at 01:58am
^ I wish that really happened but the taco bell dog... totally true
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
August 16th, 2005 at 02:00am
I found mcr thru green day but then i really got interested when i saw helena on much
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 16th, 2005 at 02:07am
Rebel:
I found mcr thru green day but then i really got interested when i saw helena on much

You are Canadian! Hugs you are now the coolest 11 year old on the planet!
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
August 16th, 2005 at 02:08am
^you rock Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy no one has ever said that about me yet... may i quote u in my siggy? [j/k]
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 16th, 2005 at 02:10am
Rebel:
^you rock Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy no one has ever said that about me yet... may i quote u in my siggy? [j/k]

Can I quote you in my siggy? As a buddy? I need your name please!
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
August 16th, 2005 at 02:14am
Revenge for Roses:
Rebel:

Can I quote you in my siggy? As a buddy? I need your name please!
My name is Soleil, and you are sierra Smile i added you in my sig under 'people who rock incredibly' lol Very Happy