Don't have an account? Create one!

Abortions.

AuthorMessage
Silent_Whispers
Salute You in Your Grave
Silent_Whispers
September 15th, 2006 at 04:43pm
I am totally against it...I hate that people would just throw away a poor innocent life. Its sick. but I believe that it should only be used if you are raped and get pregnant, but if you are not raped and you get pregnant I believe that you should not take that innocent life for you mistake. Its not the kids fault...its the mothers and the fathers. I am 100% pro-life
xXLustingVengeanceXx
Fabulous Killjoy
xXLustingVengeanceXx
September 17th, 2006 at 04:05pm
I am absolutely NOT for abortion.
I seriously think it's murder.
It should not be allowed.
Unless...
the mother will die if she doesn't have one.
And...
if the child is going to be born into a family that doesn't wan't children,
I think that the mother should put it up for adoption.
And another thing about abortion...
if you don't want a child...
don't have sex.
Plain and simple.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
September 17th, 2006 at 09:42pm
/change of mind here/
I think abortions should be illegal.
It's the woman's own fault that she got pregenant,and she shouldn't get rid of an innocent child without them having a chance to be born into this world.

It's sad. Cry
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
September 17th, 2006 at 09:55pm
Vic Is So Gangsta;:
I think abortions should be illegal.
It's the woman's own fault that she got pregenant

What if she got raped?
What if her boyfriend used a condom that broke?
What if her boyfriend used a condom without telling her that he poked a hole through it?

There are several sitations in which a woman didn't choose to become pregnant.
Yara; wtf...
Shotgun Sinner
Yara; wtf...
September 17th, 2006 at 09:56pm
Vic Is So Gangsta;:
she shouldn't get rid of an innocent child without them having a chance to be born into this world.

What's so great about this world anyway? Nowadays there's nothing but war, murder, rape, weapons, drugs and violence. The planet is already over populated and it's taking its toll on society. Why bring more humans in to this world?
Attack.Kill.Bury.
Jazz Hands
Attack.Kill.Bury.
September 17th, 2006 at 10:37pm
Its just murder bullshit really i totally disagree because theres people who cant have children and would give anything to have one and ppl just kill there kids like why would you kill the kid he could be something great and you throw it away!
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
September 18th, 2006 at 12:43am
I'm against abortion I would never kill my baby even if it was by rape or whatever.I know that doesnt make sense but thats my opinion I could never kill a baby!...No matter how scared I am i would feel guity.So I think abortion should be illegal as well.but I respect the others opinion.
If I knew someone who wanted to terminate the baby I wouldnt judge them thats their desicion but I wouldnt do it.
Mud
Really Not Okay
Mud
September 18th, 2006 at 10:40am
I've never been in a situation to say definitely, but I don't think I personally could go through with an abortion. I'm pretty sure I'd be really guilty about it. To me, it would seem like I'd killed my own child.

BUT I do think it should be legal. If you look back to when it wasn't legal, there were so many backstreet abortionists. My mum was a medical student before abortions were available in the UK and she says they cleared the beds specially on a Friday night because they had to deal with an influx of women who had tried to abort their own pregnancies in all sorts of terrible ways. Banning it wouldn't stop it.

And I'm still not sure how I feel about it on the whole. I know its not something I personally could do, but I don't think any less of someone who has had or would consider having an abortion. If you can avoid it, do. Do not view abortion as contraception. But if you really can't love the child or provide for it, is it really so terrible to end it before it starts? I'm not really sure on that one. I don't know when I think an embryo becomes a life. A bunch of cells is a bunch of cells. But when does it stop being a bunch of cells and become a living person?
xAsleep Or Deadx
Banned
xAsleep Or Deadx
September 18th, 2006 at 10:45am
GothFairyGodess:
I'm against abortion I would never kill my baby even if it was by rape or whatever.I know that doesnt make sense but thats my opinion I could never kill a baby!...No matter how scared I am i would feel guity.So I think abortion should be illegal as well.but I respect the others opinion.
If I knew someone who wanted to terminate the baby I wouldnt judge them thats their desicion but I wouldnt do it.

but that depends on the mother of the child..if she's somehow strong..but for me, I think it should depend on the situation really..but I respect others opinion..
xConspiracy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xConspiracy
September 18th, 2006 at 12:31pm
I think the mother should have the right to choose. But I myself think it's totally wrong and sad.
A Friendly Reminder
Jazz Hands
A Friendly Reminder
September 19th, 2006 at 10:08am
I am prochoice.

if the mother got raped then yeah she should have the choice whether or not they want it. Bcuz if she is my age and doesn't want the baby has the decision on whether to put it up for adoption or abort it. i really couldn't decide on one side.
assiralc talc
Really Not Okay
assiralc talc
September 19th, 2006 at 04:34pm
Yara!:
What's so great about this world anyway? Nowadays there's nothing but war, murder, rape, weapons, drugs and violence. The planet is already over populated and it's taking its toll on society. Why bring more humans in to this world?

It's not entirely fair to decide whether or not someone else should live. Everyone has an equal claim on life and I don't think anyone should be allowed to take that away. So for a mother to decide that a child shouldn't be born because the world is full of conflict and misery is well, presumptuous. Maybe the child won't grow up to share your (I'm saying 'your' but I'm thinking that you're actually playing advocate, then 'll go along with it) pessimistic world view; there's every chance they could enjoy life, and should anyone really decide that for them?
Catharsis
Jazz Hands
Catharsis
September 19th, 2006 at 11:52pm
i personally couldn't go through it, i couldn't help but think i was killing an innocent being. but that is just me personal view and that is not to say that i am totally against it.

For starters i don't think that they should be done just for any one, only those in specific circumstances, eg. if the mother is at risk, or rape etc as it has been highlighted in the replies before mine.

Secondly i don't think that the world can afford to outlaw abortions because if this does happen than the amount of children put up for adoption will rise incredible and it is quite shocking the amount of children who spend there youth living in government care facilities. I don't think the world could successfully cope, if instead of getting an abortion all those women put their children up for adoption. it just wouldn't be fair on the innocent children.

Also if they were outlawed i think that people would try and practice there own ways of aborting the foetus, which could only end bad.

Thirdly i think we are lucky with the way our medical science is forever evolving, so pretty soon there will probably be a form of birth control invented which is 100 per cent effective and availiable to any women no matter what their financial status may be. for all we know they could be doing the clinical testing of one right now. ( lets hope this would also put an end to the large amount of fourteen year old CHILDREN walking around my town with babies).

People should simply be smart enough to prevent unplanned pregnancies, seriously everyone knows where babies come from, so we should all know how to prevent it.
imnotokay!
Killjoy
imnotokay!
September 21st, 2006 at 01:06am
NicoleOnAPlane:
I'm 50/50 on this one. If you haven't been raped, you shouldn't be allowed to get an abortion. It's entirely your fault that you're pregnant and people need to learn to accept the consequences of their actions. It's a waste of doctors time, not to mention a horrible process. Abortions should only be performed if necessary, like if there is a danger to the mother during pregnancy or if she was raped.

im prolife, but i agree with you i think if its not your fault your pregnant then it should be your choice, i dont think it it should be legal to abort just because you want to.becuase its murder pure and simple.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
September 21st, 2006 at 03:10am
You cant take away free will, thats even worse. You cant just turn around and say - no you cant get an abortion - Although i agree with you that abortions are horrible and only under extreme cases should you get one, its also not fair to the baby/child if you make the mother have it and she hates it and treats it like crap, beats it and whatever - i think that never being born and never knowing is better than being subjected to a life like that.

I agree with abortions if the mother has been raped, if she is extremely young, has metal/physical problems or medical problems. If you are just being young and silly then you should face the consequences, not just kill it and get on with your life. I know several girls i used to go to school with who have had abortions and it just disgusts me because they only had them so they could carry on their partying lifestyle. For someone like me who has tried to have a baby before and found it extremely difficult and trying just to listen to those idiots throwing something away like that - or being able to get pregnant on the drop of a hat makes me mad. If you dont want them give them up for adoption, there are so many couples out there waiting for a baby to love and having nothing. Give them the chance if you cant give your baby the chance.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
September 22nd, 2006 at 05:38am
I think the decision should be left up to the parents.
If abortion was illegal, well that would basically take away a persons control over their life.
bed_of_roses
Joining The Black Parade
bed_of_roses
October 3rd, 2006 at 11:04pm
i am 50/50 about this topic..like i think it has to do with the situation and how the mother feels...yea i know its bad killing an unborn child but also ..look at the other side of things.. you can have a choice...not many people look at both sides they just go by what they have herd not really thinking it through..so that is what i think about it.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
October 3rd, 2006 at 11:26pm
I read a short article online today about what Ms. Magazine is doing in regards to the abortion issue. Just like they did in their debut issue back in 1972, Ms. will again be publishing a list of women who have all had abortions. Here is the article if anyone is interested in reading it and commenting.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
October 4th, 2006 at 01:10am
Give me a definite, undeniable, indesputable time when a fetus can be considered a seperate living entity, and I can give you an answer.

Until then, I'm Pro-abortion.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 5th, 2006 at 10:43pm
Yara; wtf...:
Vic Is So Gangsta;:
she shouldn't get rid of an innocent child without them having a chance to be born into this world.

Theirs more to the world that the bad things.
I think everyone should have a chance to live.