Don't have an account? Create one!

Death and Afterlife

AuthorMessage
XxBeing_The_NerdxX
Killjoy
XxBeing_The_NerdxX
October 25th, 2006 at 04:52pm
i wouldnt say i have a fear of it, i just dont like to think about it. After my grandpa died all i could think about was "who is next?" i get chills when i think about it. so ..... for now im just going to hide under my nightmares.
k?!
Always Born a Crime
k?!
October 26th, 2006 at 05:30pm
I think death makes the circle of life, and you are meant to die. Once you die, you are going on to a different life and making room for the other people that need a chance to live. And when you die your life is continued in a ghost and thats a different story about ghosts. Anyway that is my thought of death
SaveMySinsxxx3
Killjoy
SaveMySinsxxx3
October 26th, 2006 at 09:44pm
I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THEN WATCH TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE.
It's really neat story and it actually has some values.

"You need to learn how to die before you can live"
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
October 27th, 2006 at 08:52pm
I think there is reincarnation, after you die you are reborn until you learn the meaning of live then when you do you stay with God in heaven. That's my view on it.
Katie With A 'K'
Joining The Black Parade
Katie With A 'K'
October 27th, 2006 at 10:32pm
rays_girlXxXx:
i wouldnt say i have a fear of it, i just dont like to think about it. After my grandpa died all i could think about was "who is next?" i get chills when i think about it. so ..... for now im just going to hide under my nightmares.

I know exactly how you feel...
jack---fantasy
Killjoy
jack---fantasy
October 29th, 2006 at 11:27am
i think death... well.... ive wondered for a long time if, after death, i would ever be sentient in a body again. to be able to say "i" and "we" again, and call a body my own. ive never been sure, but ive always been intruiged by people who claim to have memories of past lives. i dont know. i dont know about what happens in death, i dont know what happens after it. im hoping that there is something there. something new, after your life. i dont have any firm beleif about death yet.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 29th, 2006 at 07:28pm
i had an awful thought the other day. I am the oldest so i will die first leaving my brothers behind. that made me feel like shit. I hate the pain of the ones left behind
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
October 30th, 2006 at 01:14am
sounds like my viewpoint may differ a bit from most of the ones here but i'm putting it forwards anyways...

Actually death never crosses my mind much. It don't fear it, I don't worry about it, I don't wonder about it.

I live my life assured in the peace that life on earth is only temporary and where I go after I die is eternal and incomparably better than this life.

Do I sound like a Christian? Yes I am.

The promise of going to heaven is not just a belief in the Christian 'religion'. It's the empowering promise that gives purpose to life on earth.

It is so real because Jesus fixes broken lives right in this day and age when people go running back to Him- I've seen it all around me- it's happening in this day and age. God is our strength to face the troubles of this world and death means saying you've lived a life worth telling God you've done your best and ready to enjoy heaven.

When you begin to live for a cause greater than yourself, you'll be surprised at the healing in your own life....and death will no longer have that eerie tone about it.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
October 30th, 2006 at 01:17am
oh yeh my last post may have sounded like I came in to preach...but it's because I love MCR & appreciate them for who they are and their talent- that's why I'm here Very Happy
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
October 30th, 2006 at 01:24am
I dont really think of it as dying, just my soul moving to another body.
Then karma comes into play as to what body that would be, but thats another story.
Im not really afraid of dying, just what im going to miss.
Like seeing my friends, family, and the world grow.
I dont want to miss out on anything important.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
October 30th, 2006 at 01:37am
hey christina you've put it in a beautiful way...life here is too good to to missed sometimes.

TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE!
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
October 30th, 2006 at 02:20am
I think that death is a normal thing that needs to happen. It's extremely sad in some cases,
but it needs to happen eventually do everyone. It's a part of life and the cycle
of life.

Do I take it as it comes? Well, no. I don't think anyone does. Everyone has to be upset,
or at least a little shocked when someone they knows dies.

I am not scared of dying. I am not happy about dying either. Just like any normal being, I want to
live my life and enjoy it. I don't necessarily want to stop it, so I'm not looking forward to my
death, but I'm not scared. It's a part of life.

Obviously some deaths in the past could have been prevented. If they had came up with the
advances in medicines a long time ago, not as many people would have died from the Black
Plague, etc. My Uncle died of a heart attack/anarism. He went to the PA [physical assistant, not
a real doctor, but one in training], a week before, and they said that everything was fine and
perfect. If he haid gone to a Cardiologist like his Fiance told him to, he would have still been living today.

I personally think that after people die [obviously, no one can be sure, but this is just my opnion], you go
to Heaven or some place similar.

I've had somewhat psychic experience before, and when my Uncle died, that second a
picture/vision came into mind. It was Jesus, my Grandmother who had died only one month before],
and my Uncle sitting at a kitchen table in a nice big house. I'm not sure if the house
was in Heaven or not, but I'm 100% sure it was somewhere up. Like, above the sky.
My Uncle was sitting at the table, talking to Jesus and my Grandmother, filling them in on how
my family and I were doing down on Earth. He was mostly filling in my Grandmother
though.
That I was fine. I had got straight A's on the last report card since she left. That my huge
dance concert was coming up and that I was going to have my own solo. That my cousin had
just got accepted to college. That my other cousin was just starting to earn his GED. That he
and his Fiance had just bought a house on a lake and were going to get married in the next
month.
Then after he was done telling my Grandmother about it, Jesus wanted to talk about my
families' plans for the future. How we would handle these deaths. Our indiviual problems and
depressions. What things would come in our future. What obstacles and what rewards would
be up to come for us.

So after seeing this, I'm not scared of death anymore.
It's just a phase of life.
Juliet and Romeo
Salute You in Your Grave
Juliet and Romeo
October 30th, 2006 at 10:37am
Death is a part of life. If no one died, then well that would be a BIG problem. I'm not sure where you go after you die, so I will wait and I guess eventually, find out.
don't let me drown
Bleeding on the Floor
don't let me drown
October 31st, 2006 at 01:56pm
I'm so not freaked out by death its like going to be better than life cause wen your dead u can't feel pain.
Roonil Wazlib
Motor Baby
Roonil Wazlib
November 1st, 2006 at 10:05pm
xXxmcrxXxvampirexXx:
I think death makes the circle of life, and you are meant to die. Once you die, you are going on to a different life and making room for the other people that need a chance to live. And when you die your life is continued in a ghost and thats a different story about ghosts. Anyway that is my thought of death

THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, sorry, I couldn't resist.... ANYWHO...
I'm not afraid to die.
But uh, yeah. Heaven. Hell. Thats what happens after death.
I know I'm gunna be in heaven, so I'm not scared.
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 5th, 2006 at 03:25am
I dont really beleive in heaven, or hell, or anything like that. But i cant really help thinking that people have to have more than one go at life.. .. you know? Anyway, im not afraid to die either. Just that theres some stuff i want to do before i do that, u know. I reckon things are a sort of journey and you're sposed to learn lessons through it. But meh, i really dont know
green days girl xxx
Killjoy
green days girl xxx
November 5th, 2006 at 05:43am
i dont no what to think of death, i suppose i am excited to die to see the beyond world if there is one but i am definatly not scared Wink
A Sharp Life
Banned
A Sharp Life
November 5th, 2006 at 09:48am
Death is something that is a hard topic to focas on for too long I try not to, considering my past......when you spend your whole life concentrating on death then you lose whatever life you have left. I think the afterlife is (sorry for stepping on your toes, Gerard) whatever you want it to be. Very Happy
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 5th, 2006 at 12:46pm
I dont know about death.
But I know I was almost facing death Because I had an unexpected heart disease and that was one of the scariest moments of my life I dont know what I did to get that.!!...I was always healthy until It came down to my senior year and I almost died if I hadnt of said nothing I would've been dead.

I lost a grandaddy and I dont like the idea of Death....
Like someone said its harsh reality I wish nobody would die.
Death is a scary situation.But hey we all gotta die so theres nothing we can do like it or not.Though I am scared of dying.
XxUSEDxX
Killjoy
XxUSEDxX
November 12th, 2006 at 11:41pm
i hate know that the people i love are going to leve me