Don't have an account? Create one!

Death and Afterlife

AuthorMessage
KeY_tO_cHaOs
Jazz Hands
KeY_tO_cHaOs
July 8th, 2006 at 03:25pm
Also, I think you are reincarnated into something you deserve because after you die, it's just a weird empty space.
*But if you get reincarnated I don't hink you'll be aware of it.*
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
July 8th, 2006 at 03:28pm
To a well-organised mind, death is but the next adventure.

I know Dumbledore said it in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, but I think it kinda makes sense. I like to think of it that way because no-one knows for certain what happens after you die or where your spirit/soul goes, so it is an adventure in a way.

And I like to believe that we can be reincarnated and there is some sort afterlife where you can be with everyone you have ever lost again.
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
July 13th, 2006 at 11:48am
^^I wish I could think of death like that but I just find that hard to accept. I had always wondered about what happened but when death struck my family and we lost two members (and a cat too) I began to hate the idea. I could always see a sort of weird beauty about it, the mystery, and I did sort of see it like an adventure but since two of the most admirable people in my life died I found it much more difficult to see anything but pain and destruction in death. When my family were picking up the pieces, many people gave advice but the most valuable piece of advice I was given (by someone I barely even knew) was: Remember, whatever you believe happens.
I think that is an important thing, believe what you want and it will come true.
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
July 13th, 2006 at 01:11pm
yeah. i have no idea what to expect.sometimes i try to imagine what it would be like....nothing. no feeling, no nothing. im kinda scared to die, but i still wonder.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
July 13th, 2006 at 05:34pm
the_red_ones_help_me_fly:
^^I wish I could think of death like that but I just find that hard to accept. I had always wondered about what happened but when death struck my family and we lost two members (and a cat too) I began to hate the idea.

I know what you mean.
When you lose someone close it's hard to accept that they're gone and you start to doubt your own beliefs. I think everyone goes through a period of that (I know I did).
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
July 13th, 2006 at 05:51pm
Meh.

I think the chemicals in our brain makes us think and be ourselves....but now I really don't know.
-_-
I don't know wether to be believe in ghosts and stuff.
I used to think that when we die, we would all go to Heaven, The Moon, The Stars, or Hell.
Because I was baptised as mormon.
But I stopped going to church. Because I felt hypocritical. I don't really believe in all that.
But then I feel bad because I might be betraying God. O_O. So now, I'm confused.

Anyways. I'm nnot afraid to die, because in my mind...the whole world will just dissapear.
And if I do go somewhere.
I'm a little scared to know what will happen to my "soul".
Or my "personality".
I Won't See You Tonight
Shotgun Sinner
I Won't See You Tonight
July 13th, 2006 at 07:06pm
My friends and some of my family members say that I'm obsessed with death, just because I know a lot about it.

Death only comes to people when it's their time. A safe could fall out of the sky and hit your best friend sitting right next to you, because you weren't meant to go.

It is possible for you to stay longer, but that's only if you have to finish something that no one else can (i.e. care for some, make sure someone is ok, etc.).

They say that sometimes if you commit suicide, your soul/spirit won't get into Heaven/Home/whatever, but it is possible for you to get in.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
July 15th, 2006 at 10:50pm
I'm not gonna lie, death scares me!!!! and I know it's natural and can be escaped but I just can accept that one day it’ll be my turn to go. I do believe in the after life and sprites ..ect. I just don’t like the uncertain death holds. we I be remembered…we I get to live a full meaningful life. It’s my firm faith in God that leads me to believe death is not so bad. But in the end everyone dies. Like Silvia brown say “once I’m dead, and I could even die tomorrow, I don’t care what you do with my body…cause it my soul, my sprite that we be taken to the other side ..it my soul that well continues on. And everyone that make it to the other side ins indeed happy!”
Ohno_notAmy
Jazz Hands
Ohno_notAmy
July 19th, 2006 at 11:45am
I don't believe people have souls/spirits.
No afterlife at first thought seems kind of sad, but who would want to live forever?
lanee.
In The Murder Scene
lanee.
July 22nd, 2006 at 12:33am
I don't believe in heaven or hell.
I just think that when you die, it's like sleep.
Only you don't dream and you never wake up.
It's like you never even realize it, and that's it.
It's a scary thought I guess, but it's to be expected...
I've thought about it long and hard, it just fascinates me because frankly:
Nobody knows.
paperwings.
Bleeding on the Floor
paperwings.
July 22nd, 2006 at 02:58am
I'm not scared of dying. I'm scared of what won't happen when I do, and what will happen afterwards. Who knows what will, or won't, come about...
Ismashpumpkins
Fabulous Killjoy
Ismashpumpkins
October 15th, 2006 at 09:27pm
I don't think death is to be feared, since no one actually knows what happens after you die. Technically, you don't fear death, you fear the unknown.
I think people are reincarnated with no memory of past lives. It'skind of the recycling of souls, I guess.
Attack.Kill.Bury.
Jazz Hands
Attack.Kill.Bury.
October 15th, 2006 at 09:41pm
I sometimes wonder if theres a place we go when we die "Heaven" or "Hell'' i sometimes think we just Expire and die and we just are forgotten by the world
Feel What You Feel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Feel What You Feel.
October 15th, 2006 at 09:54pm
I think death isn't something to be feared.
Maybe it's because I think that you are reincarnated, but if someone (animals included) isn't being born that day or it's not the right body for you, you are a ghost.
Like, if a tragic accident happened and many people died (i.e. 9/11) then some of them would remain on earth as ghosts.
I don't think you have any memory of a past life, but I do think that if you were around the same people from a past life, they might notice that your personality was the same as your last form.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 15th, 2006 at 11:38pm
Personally i don't like death, i know its necessary but the pain that everyone else who you leave behind is just horrible. I have had so many loved ones passed and i am glad that they have and that they aren't in any pain any more, but it's just so sad to be left behind, missing them so much.

I believe in the afterlife, i believe that souls come to earth to learn lessons and reincarnate to learn other lessons, also that some souls don't reincarnate, they stay as they are, lessons learnt in "heaven" for eternity.
Thursday's Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Thursday's Child
October 15th, 2006 at 11:47pm
I'm not afraid of death at all.
it's sort of unhealthy, how much accepting I am of it, but I figure, as long as I live life to the fullest, what's there to fear...
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
October 16th, 2006 at 03:51pm
A Mixtape Love:
I'm not afraid of death at all.
it's sort of unhealthy, how much accepting I am of it, but I figure, as long as I live life to the fullest, what's there to fear...

A beautiful way to look at things!
p a n d a_xx
Salute You in Your Grave
p a n d a_xx
October 16th, 2006 at 04:59pm
Im not afraid to die, I just dont wanna leave right yet. in all my past lives, ive always had the same role...to save people.
Example of now:
Staying up till 5 in the morning talking a friend out of suicide and sleeping 15 minutes before I had to het up for school.

And as the afterlife goes...
I do believe in it. Its there, there are ghosts in this world, spirits. They come back untill there goal is done in life. But me again my soul has been around sence before ancient rome (ouija board helps alot with that type of stuff)
streetlight n lovers
Thinking Happy Thoughts
streetlight n lovers
October 20th, 2006 at 05:02am
For me life is like a really long road and there's a bridge that connects with another road. That bridge is death. I think it's normal for us,human,to be scared of it. But i'm not scared of death. What fears me more is what happens after death. I'm a type of person who believed on Heaven & Hell,but sometimes believed on ghosts and ghouls. So i'm curious whether i'll go to Heaven,or to Hell,or maybe become a spirit who wanders around the air. And we can prevent death that relates to illness & suicide,but we can't prevent something like aging,accidents,or murders. I think it was your fate;it's something you can't control.(i wish that death can be prevented like in Nickelback's video)
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 20th, 2006 at 10:59pm
Groupie!:
Im not afraid to die, I just dont wanna leave right yet.

Couldn't have said it better myself.