Don't have an account? Create one!

Magic, Magick, Ghosts & the Supernatural

AuthorMessage
Frozen
Jazz Hands
Frozen
October 27th, 2006 at 04:09am

As for astral projection, if you want to do it just keep practising, taking it one step at a time, then your body may not "jump" when you get back in. I know the feeling you talk about and i hate it, i sometimes get locked inside my body and cant wake up properly because my astral self hasnt returned as yet. I personally dont like AP but many people do, so read up in books - you can find many helpful books in great stores like Dymocks and Borders - i highly recommend Borders though, they have a great range. Plus some of your problem may be that you aren't protecting your body well enough when you leave and it thinks its in danger and brings you back really quick. perhaps try a salt circle or again, read up in books, cast yourself a protective circle and try again.

When you leave your body how do you get back in? And what can you do when your out of it? I have been trying astral projection for a while now and once came close to leaving my body, but then my mum walked into my room to check on me and i jumped.

Also, i was told that once you have done it, you do it everytime you sleep, is that true? or can you control it?
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 29th, 2006 at 07:19pm
you can leave your body, sometimes you come back of your own violation and some times when your body thinks its in danger you will "jump" back in - i hate that feeling.

i dont know about every night but i certainly do it a lot in my sleep - sometimes when i get back i am locked inside my body, thats icky i hate that feeling.
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
October 30th, 2006 at 01:57am

I do not believe in Ghosts, but I do believe in Spirits:

A ghost is someone who has passed on and is "stuck" between the physical world and the
Afterlife. They do not cross through The Light to go on to the Afterlife, but stick around in
this "netherworld" for one reason or another.

A spirit is a person who has passed on, but has actually gone through The Light and into
the Afterlife. There they go through a life review learning process, and after that, are able
to come and go between the Afterlife and our physical world.

Spirits come back to watch over us, and to comfort us. Ghosts do not.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 30th, 2006 at 07:52pm
^well that's just one opinion, sometimes ghosts are stuck in between the planes because they have unfinished business, or they died violently so they dont understand they are dead or dont want to admit they are dead.

some get trapped by loved ones not wanting to let them go, in order for them to pass on they need to be given the opportunity, although we musn't forget them, we cant make them suffer by holding onto them too hard
Frozen
Jazz Hands
Frozen
November 1st, 2006 at 06:31am
My Nanna, she wont let go of the fact that my uncle is dead and is making decisions as if he was still alive and stuff.
Does that mean that my uncle would be trapped?
kiss_death_darkangel
Killjoy
kiss_death_darkangel
November 7th, 2006 at 11:34am
why do you have to get a new one? how do i get one?
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 13th, 2006 at 10:03pm
ah was that english?? wow ive never seen anyone talk so stilted before its kinda hard to follow - you may have to watch that because one of the forums rules is to post in english (except in the foreign topics) and in proper grammar.

what do you mean you kinda believe in magic?
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 14th, 2006 at 05:59pm
^exactly! lol i mean what makes you believe and what makes you not believe, or what do you believe in? and what do you NOT believe in?

does that make sense??
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 20th, 2006 at 11:44pm
ah do you mean you see ghosts all the time?
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
November 21st, 2006 at 01:05am
I strongly believe in anything.
Ghosts, magic, anything is possible.
In my opinion.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
November 21st, 2006 at 01:59am
I dont believe in good or bad ghosts. I do believe in spirits though, and just a question, has anyone ever had a freaky encounter before? Sorry if this isnt the right place to ask it!
DarkAngelus
Joining The Black Parade
DarkAngelus
November 22nd, 2006 at 01:49pm
No freaky encounter, just Wiccan practises that worked.
I don't believe in ghosts, ghouls, poltergiests or whatever but I do believe in souls. Instead of becoming a ghost or whatever, your soul will live on, wherever.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 22nd, 2006 at 10:20pm
^what practises? it's amazing to hear about everyone's different opinion on ghosts, what they are and why they are here, everyone seems to differ.
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
November 22nd, 2006 at 10:36pm
I belive in a lot of Supernatural things. My whole family does. We have a superstitious background/culture.
justin pierre.
Awake and Unafraid
justin pierre.
November 26th, 2006 at 12:22pm
I believe in ghosts.
My grandpa died when I was really young and my mum said I used to talk to him after he was dead.
Other than that my parents dont believe in ghosts or supernatural stuff.
I do.
I also believe there is good ghosts, bad ghosts, and inbetween ghosts, depending on the way they lived when they were alive.
My parents dont believe that, but I do.
They dont believe in anything unless they see it.
[random]Same with my friend Ben...[/random]
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
November 26th, 2006 at 12:29pm
I belive in spirits. I know there are evil spirits and spirits that are traped and hurt. I belive in telepathy. But, I'm not sure about magic. I'm not saying I "saw a ghost" but, I have had many experiences with them.
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
November 26th, 2006 at 03:46pm
I believe in ghosts. The village I live in is haunted. Theres a woman who walks down the street with a cart and a man too. One house actually had to have a exorcism because the ghost were throwing things around, writing on the walls etc.

On saturday I saw a ghost. I think. Something definatly came to me. It was weird because I saw this person and I automaticly knew lots about him, I knew he was a doctor, and he had worked in a hospital about a hundred years ago in England. He didn't speak to me. He didn't really move. He stood near the sofa and stared at me.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 26th, 2006 at 07:28pm
^wow thats pretty amazing!

The house that i grew up in had 2 ghosts, one was the old milkman who used to deliver the town's milk in like the 50's, there is even a patch of cement out the back where he used to keep his horse

the other is an old lady who hates it when my parents used to shut their bedroom door, you could even lock it from the inside and sure enough it would be open in a few minutes. If she got the dirts at you she'd slam the door shut.
DanceWithMe
Motor Baby
DanceWithMe
December 8th, 2006 at 04:36pm
my mates house has a ghost in the attic. well we think there is anyway. she is not actually allowed up there, but when we go up , you can feel something. for starters its really cold up there, and you get an unexplained adrenalinne rush. it's weird. but i've neva actually seen the ghost.
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
December 9th, 2006 at 10:55am
I believe in ghosts. I like to think people who die have a choice whether to stay on earth as a spirit or go wherever else they might want to go.