Don't have an account? Create one!

Dreaming and Daydreaming

AuthorMessage
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 12th, 2007 at 09:31pm
dreams are just a function of the mind.

yes, they can mean something, something that you are feeling....

but they are not miricle workers..or psychics for that matter.
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 20th, 2007 at 07:50am
im confused can anyone tell me what this dream means?

I was Frank along with teh rest of the band, we were in some shit ass run dowm house (i guess it's suposed to be like the one that they recorded the black parade in)
And Gerard hard gone psycho, he was gonna kill some one, the others were hiding and i had to kepp him under control. I (frank) was lent up against the wall watching Gerard to see what he was gonna do and i had a knife up my sleeve. then he came to talk to me and i was trying to hide it, the he killed me. But i came out from the TV and then i was me again and i was watching Gerard kill Frank, it was like a movie. then i was moaning to someone that Frank dies. Then i had this strange feeling that some one was going to run me over. I just decided to go to starbucks ( southend) i got in there and ordered some thing but then i realised that i had no money so i went out to gert some money and i met my frineds. We turned down an alley way and it all went dark and at the end of the road there was a white ford fiesta reving up. And it tried to run us over, it kept going up and down the road. Then suddenly i remembered that i had some survival trainning nad i told my friends to run and turn down this road. There was an overturned truck so we hid in that and waited. Then it was like months later and these people had to hide me and they were that i couldn't go out because they'd nkow where i was. And i told these people that the car had been following us for a while, then they had a go at me for not telling them and they were saying that i was in even more danger but i didn't agree.

IT FUCKING CONFUSED ME!!!!!!
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
March 20th, 2007 at 08:09am
dreams are images of everything we have ever seen ever put in random order in our minds making pictures.
nfi how it does it though.

also they can predict images that you will EVENTUALLY see.
the brain is a fantastic and intricate organ.
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
March 20th, 2007 at 04:26pm
Human Wreckage xx:

i think in a way they can help you solve your problems. now im not saying its going to give you the answer to your problem easily but it might give it to you metaphorically.
morbid_dream
Jazz Hands
morbid_dream
March 20th, 2007 at 04:32pm
Baby Jesus is:
I look at the scientific side for this, all dreams are is your body makin memory's of the days events and working out how it feels about those events... oh and also if they connect with any events or thoughts already in memory... basicly your brain organising...

true..BUT if your connected with your spiritual side they could mean
alot it all just depends on your beliefs and the way you see life personally
i believe that dreams can tell you anything such as-what move u should make next,warnings,and praise
EMO_TEDDY
Jazz Hands
EMO_TEDDY
March 20th, 2007 at 06:51pm
well before when i have had dreams they actually came true i mean my dream was just a normal one not a faries and dragons dream.
also (this is not cute) i was on the bus today with my female friend jamie and i fell asleep on the bus and i kept muttering something and i kept saying i love your harpreet(thats my girl friend) and saying stuff to her and like i was with her and she recorded it on her phone and i cant belive it this means so much to me that i think of her all the time and i do! i love her so much.
xxnightmares18xx
Killjoy
xxnightmares18xx
March 20th, 2007 at 08:38pm
daydreaming Is a great or horrid or even beautiful dream created in your mind while your not sleeping. I love daydreaming personally. I like to daydream that I married gerard or I joined mcr =]
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
March 22nd, 2007 at 10:50pm
Dreams are what your uncounscious mind is trying to tell you. It IS important to know what you are dreaming and what your dreams mean! Often your uncouscious mind is more aware than your counscious mind.

Daydreams are your desires...or your goals...I can't remember my last daydream...but from what people have told me it's what they want to happen in their life.
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
March 23rd, 2007 at 04:15pm
dreams definetly have hidden meanings. sometimes dreams predict the future. for examlpe, the night night before the titanic sunk, one 14year old girl girl reported having a dream that she was walking down a deserted path and she saw the titanic on the path and all of a sudden the ship started to sink into the ground and then it was gone. talk about wierd
XmikeysunicornX
Killjoy
XmikeysunicornX
March 24th, 2007 at 10:15pm
i think that dreams can have alot of different meanings...i also thinks it has to do with wat u eat....exspecially before u go to sleep....usually i have mostly happy dreams......but then wen i became a vegetarian and stopped eatin meat then i had the most scariest dreams......i'd wake up in a cold sweat....and i'd be afraid to fall back asleep.....i still get the dreams like every other nite.....its been happening for like a month now.....i cant watch scary movies anymore either now.......because wen i watched saw three....that nite i had the most terrifyin dream that i was a victim of jigsaw....the dream seemed sooo real too.....sometimes im afraid to go to sleep......if u have any advice pleez pm oor contact me.....
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
March 24th, 2007 at 11:06pm
My dreams affect me in a weird way. I don't think they are some.. magical vision or anything, but everything you dream comes from your own mind. Sometimes I wake up and think about my dream, and realize some things going on in my head that I never took the time to really think about. I think dreaming is when all your thoughts come out and are put together, even if they don't make sense.

I'm sure this post didn't make sense either, but I tried.
YourStarlessEyes
Killjoy
YourStarlessEyes
March 25th, 2007 at 08:41pm
They can mean something. I mean, all these people say they have dreams about their dog getting lost and hiding in a tunnel or something, and the next day their dog is lost and they find it in a tunnel. Sometimes if you watch a movie, you can have dreams based on whatever you saw that day.
Heartquake
Salute You in Your Grave
Heartquake
April 5th, 2007 at 06:57pm
yea i think that we defiantly dream about what happend or what we said that day
but then there are dreams that REALLY do mean something or maybe could be trying to say something
i know i have had a couple of those kind of dreams
I'm looking at you..
Killjoy
I'm looking at you..
April 7th, 2007 at 04:22pm
in a way i feel that dreams are ways to communicate with the dead or with other beings or deminsions and realities. i think that maybe we can communicate with the dead through dreams because when my grandpa died i fell asleep on the couch becuz i didnt want to stay awake and face the reality that he passed away and i had a dream that my grandpa was standing over me and he picked me up and then i woke up. i think that was his way of saying goodbye. and the deminsion and reality is just a theory of mine
Adolescent Suicide
Jazz Hands
Adolescent Suicide
April 8th, 2007 at 03:57am
Human Wreckage xx:

I totally agree...
dreams are just an illusion created by your mind, usually influenced by the days developments and events and stuff...
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
April 8th, 2007 at 05:42pm
Please stop talking about your dreams, there's a topic for that in the INO Chamber.
Mrs.GeeWay
Killjoy
Mrs.GeeWay
April 9th, 2007 at 06:19pm
i believe that dreams mean somthing. But i think that daydreams are more of your imagination running wild. dreams are more subconsience and daydreams you are conscence while it happens.

any objections?
Mrs.GeeWay
Killjoy
Mrs.GeeWay
April 29th, 2007 at 06:46pm
daydreams are fantasy and dreams are subconsice

any objections?
map_of_the_world
Thinking Happy Thoughts
map_of_the_world
April 30th, 2007 at 05:54am
Dreams do have meanings but some people get the wrong interpretations of them. Some people may get the wrong messages from the dreams they are having.
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
April 30th, 2007 at 06:12am
dreams are your brain trying to make sense out of all of the things going on in your head, but daydreaming is (and im taking a wild guess here) where your mind is bored so it starts making up stuff in your head to keep you awake and occupied