Don't have an account? Create one!

Dreaming and Daydreaming

AuthorMessage
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
January 15th, 2007 at 08:17pm
Dreams do mean things but it really depends on you and your experiences. Thats what i've found. As for daydreams...they are just what you want ands dont mean much but you can enjoy them =p
Scream To Be Heard.
In The Murder Scene
Scream To Be Heard.
January 16th, 2007 at 05:26pm
i think dreams and daydreams do have to do with your life. i've had many cases where id have deja vu, or something along those lines, a few days after my dream
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 16th, 2007 at 06:54pm
Queen.Of.Hearts:
i think dreams and daydreams do have to do with your life. i've had many cases where id have deja vu, or something along those lines, a few days after my dream

Me too. Sometimes I think or dream of some weird places or things going in my life, or people saying something... and i fell like i've heard/seen that before.
PERCY
Motor Baby
PERCY
January 16th, 2007 at 07:42pm
My friend keeps having a recurrign dream about Brendon Urie and the airport.

I daydream a lot.
Emcee
Awake and Unafraid
Emcee
January 17th, 2007 at 02:16pm
dreams do mean things to me. sometimes a dream can remind you of someone, or something. i've also had an experience where i dreamt abot this totally random guy, just before my first day at high school. we met a few days later, and now, a year later, i'm going out with him.
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
January 17th, 2007 at 03:02pm
I have a period every year or 6 months even, where I have night terrors (heavy chest, trouble breathing, waking up with tears in my eyes and not remembering what caused them, all that jaz) and dreaming to me has become very meaningful.
It's almost like it's a dimension in your mind that you yourself have created.

I've had dreams where people who I don't know, act like they are having a dream too.
Once I even had a meshing dream with my best friend Amber when she was in another house about 20 miles away.
So, dreams to me, are very much like an alternate reality.
Dead?
Fabulous Killjoy
Dead?
January 17th, 2007 at 04:23pm
I heard somewhere that there is no such thing as a deja vu, it's just your brain spazzing a bit (sorry i couldn't think of a better word) and it makes you believe you've dreamt or thought this moment before. I don't know whether I believe that though :S

I used to have a recurring dream when I was younger that I was stuck in a car that was reversing and I couldn't stop it because i didn't know how. After a while of having this dream I asked my mum which pedal was the brake in the car. I had that dream once more and I stopped the car because I knew how to brake, i've never had the dream again, kinda weird Smile
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
January 18th, 2007 at 12:06am
To me, it's extremely amazing and almost unreal how we can have dreams, make art, think, and progress.
But honestly, I don't think dreams are signs of anything.
zacky vengeance
In The Murder Scene
zacky vengeance
January 18th, 2007 at 07:09am
well i daydream to get out of reality,usually during a long car ride, or a boring school day. But they mean to me, they usually mean love or hate and affect my feelings literally
ladypeace
Bleeding on the Floor
ladypeace
January 18th, 2007 at 09:22am
Queen.Of.Hearts:

true..
thinks that happens and problems you have,
i believe that some dreams can tell you whats going to happen if you take a diffrent pat, within a problem you have..

i use to have dreams that then later on in my life becomes reality, ( i know that because i write down all my dreams) but it's also very important to not go around thinking about the dream and that it might be real..
vampires_rock
Killjoy
vampires_rock
January 18th, 2007 at 04:12pm
when i was VERY young i had reacurring dreams that i was in my moms car with my bro and sis but my mom wasnt there and my brother started driving and for some reason i kept having a big wash of fear come over me i dont know i remember it but i just remember that in these dreams im in the back seat and my heart is beating really fast even though my bro only moves the car for about 2 seconds,i dont know if it meant anything but it was just a dream i had constantly when i was very young
maad larzaza.
Salute You in Your Grave
maad larzaza.
January 18th, 2007 at 05:46pm
I think dreams are awesome.
Not nitemares. Those are scary.
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 18th, 2007 at 07:21pm
shellie:::
I think dreams are awesome.
Not nitemares. Those are scary.

Nightmares really make me feel miserable throughout the day, because after them i usually feel very lonely. They always point out my weakness (which is being alone) and it hurts because no one at school can really relate to that.. so that makes me even more upset and makes me have more nightmares. In my nightmares people die, there's a lot of blood and gore, or it's me driving or running from something or to something... also there's me falling in love with somebody and then that person's breaking my heart (which isn't different from reality)... well you get the point Cry
Corruption
Killjoy
Corruption
January 19th, 2007 at 02:22pm
I think that dreams are based on how you feel and whats going on with your life. I dont think they have meaning, i think its just your imagination showing you want you want to see. But idn. Dont ask me...
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 19th, 2007 at 03:23pm
I think sometimes they mean something. Because odd thing is, I've had actual dreams I had when I was sleeping happen in reality. It's really strange.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 21st, 2007 at 06:26pm
well, actually if i dream about someone i see or hear them when im awake,
i don't know , i freak out, but yeah.
im just crazy.
<_<
Cover Me In Gasoline
Really Not Okay
Cover Me In Gasoline
January 23rd, 2007 at 03:51pm
I'm not actually sure on a certian opinion on what they are, but what I think they might be is:
1. A fragument of your imagination
2. They mean something to you.
the megalodon.
Salute You in Your Grave
the megalodon.
January 23rd, 2007 at 05:07pm
I think dreams are just metaphors of our current life, if that makes any sense.

What you could currently be worrying/obsessing/thinking about could be symbolized in the dreams you have later.

I also find it hard to believe that eating spicy food gives you freaky dreams....
HearTsEdEtS27
Killjoy
HearTsEdEtS27
January 24th, 2007 at 08:22pm
i think dreams are memories of our past lives. i believe we get reancarnated when we die so dreams are just past memories. they may have you as the present you in it but i think its a past memory or past message or something.
guitargirl_2004
Killjoy
guitargirl_2004
January 24th, 2007 at 09:01pm
I believe that dreams are very powerful! Many of my dreams have come true, even though I wish that some hadn't! I had a dream about my Grandpa dying and when I woke, my dad said that he had died the night before