Don't have an account? Create one!

Dreaming and Daydreaming

AuthorMessage
The Beatles.
Awake and Unafraid
The Beatles.
February 22nd, 2007 at 05:27pm
I Like Day Dreaming Because You Can Always Think About A Person Or What You Are Going To Do When You Get Home From School.

But Dreaming (When Asleep) Is Much Different As You Have No Control. Me, Personally, Cannot Remember Many Of My Dreams. Except Nightmares.
Shinori
Salute You in Your Grave
Shinori
February 22nd, 2007 at 06:09pm
this is the wierdest dreams ALL of my dreams ive had and remembered came true
Shinori
Salute You in Your Grave
Shinori
February 22nd, 2007 at 06:09pm
MCRXKidX:
this is the wierdest dreams ALL of my dreams ive had and remembered came true

this is the wierdest thing*
strat-guy91
Killjoy
strat-guy91
February 24th, 2007 at 03:50pm
I daydream about the most amazing things. All I can say is that they seem to irrelevant to mean something in my life. I just have an overactive imagination!
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
February 24th, 2007 at 09:17pm
i had a dream the other night i was falling and i was trying to hold on to something. i don't know what i was holding on to but it saved me. someone want to help me on this?

btw i think dreams have extremely strong meanings behind them.
XXhowidisappearXX
Killjoy
XXhowidisappearXX
February 24th, 2007 at 09:58pm
i think dreams mean something. Its a way for your subconscious to work out problems in your life. i think they can be very powerful as well. i dont know. i have a lot of nightmares. oh well. Sad
Poisoned Robot
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Robot
February 24th, 2007 at 09:58pm
i think if you have reoccuring dreams there is a message behind it i mean why would you dream of the same thing more than once

also some people believe that when you sleep you soul leaves your body closest thing to death and when you dream of someone your soul is actually meeting their soul im not so sure i believe this though

daydreaming i find amazing its a way to escape from this world into another to forget about your problems be free, but is it possible to get stuck in a daydream not be able to leave the daydreaming to have it become an addiction. These thoughts sometimes cross my mind
Shinori
Salute You in Your Grave
Shinori
March 1st, 2007 at 07:49pm
but seriously all my dreams come true its weird its like im physic or somethin
Shinori
Salute You in Your Grave
Shinori
March 1st, 2007 at 07:50pm
and there is this dream i keep on having about me gaining these weired supa powers and it hasnt happened yet
ZOMBIE;
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ZOMBIE;
March 1st, 2007 at 07:58pm
I had a dream once
I was a Pete Wentz's house and he was like carrying me on ehis back and he liked me but i told him that we should just be friends
and then i kissed his cheek and he started crying then he gave me a balloon

and one time i woke up with the french word for threesome and candystriper's stuck in my head
the words i mean
LovedMeYesterday
Killjoy
LovedMeYesterday
March 2nd, 2007 at 04:09am
Hi. I'm gonna join you.. Seems like an interresting topic...

I had such a weird dream a couple of nights ago.. I was in a supermarket and I was filling a trolley with big chocolate bars.. but then I got really angry and started screaming 'cause i couldn't find a small bar of chocolate to eat on my way home. But still, I had the trolley filled with chocolate... :S
Weird..

I do believe dreams mean something.. or maybe it's our brains way of sorting out things that's happened.. or fellings we've felt during the day...
porcelain-star
Fabulous Killjoy
porcelain-star
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:19am
well i think they do mean stuff....but i cnt be farked discussin it now -_-
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
March 2nd, 2007 at 12:23pm
I love day dreaming, sometimes it's about being a pop star or movie actress. But most of the time it's about someone I fancey. These days I always tend to day dream about Gerard Way, he is so hot!!!! Smile
mcr rulez
Killjoy
mcr rulez
March 2nd, 2007 at 03:57pm
i love to daydream and dream
CatQueen
Jazz Hands
CatQueen
March 2nd, 2007 at 05:21pm
I often see nightmares in which there are zombies and they try to kill me (or eat me).Couple weeks ago I had three zombie nightmare during one weekend.I have seen too many horror films and too many zombie films.Luckily I usually wake up before they catch me. Wink
LovedMeYesterday
Killjoy
LovedMeYesterday
March 3rd, 2007 at 09:08am
I don't think I've had a nightmare since I was young.. like 10 years ago or something :O
I rarely dream something I can remember at all...

But once I dreamt that my teacher was screaming at me and calling me useless and that I was pathetic (actually, she did that, not only in my dreams) and I ran away to cimmit suicide... and when I woke up I was really depressed and just... wanted to cry... and that feeling lasted all day... It was really scary how that dream affected me...
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 4th, 2007 at 01:23am
I reckon that Dejavu`s are forgotten dreams.

Also I think dreams are signs are what are going to happen, or messages. Like, for example:

I had a dream that I would go on a holiday to England ( I REALY wanted to go).
I kept having recurring dreams about going and being there.
THen one day our family went!
We walked into a shop and I was like "I SWEAR I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE!!"
But I couldn't have because I hadn't even left the southern hemisphere before.
It only occured to me later that I had a dream about that shop.

The other dream was going to see MCR, it was one of those weird ones where people do strange things and the sound is weird and stuff.
I had had so many 'seeing mcr' dreams. but this one was weird:

All I remember was Mikey jumping off the stage (into that bit between the stage and the crowd where the bouncers stand) and staring at me the whole time.
And I remember, before the show, me and my friend didn't line up, we were walking around the venue looking for MCR and thinkng how to get in (weird weird weird) and then we opend a random door and MCR were there playing in a room and then the door closed in our faces.

This is what REALLY happend when I went to my ACTUAL show:

We lined up but my friends mum was walking around trying to see how to get backstage. When MCR were performing, Mikey kept staring at me and my friend (we were on Mikeys side), Mikey also did this at the BIG DAY OUT festival.

But the thing is that , Im not sure if this happend at your show , Im pretty sure it happens at every show, ....but, the curtain saing "The Black Parade" was up for an hour, and then when they started playing 'the end' it just dropped down and there MCR were, right before our very eyes.. the show went so quickly though, they were gone before we knew it......just like a door opening, catching a glimpse, and then it closing again!!!!

Edit: Apparently, in a interveiw, Mikey has said that he stares at two people in the crowd to keep 'concentration' I think thats what he was doing, because for both my shows, he was staring at me. I was in the EXACT same spot, front row infront of mikey , for both my shows.
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
March 4th, 2007 at 09:06am
toothy:
I reckon that Dejavu`s are forgotten dreams.

Also I think dreams are signs are what are going to happen, or messages. Like, for example:

I had a dream that I would go on a holiday to England ( I REALY wanted to go).
I kept having recurring dreams about going and being there.
THen one day our family went!
We walked into a shop and I was like "I SWEAR I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE!!"
But I couldn't have because I hadn't even left the southern hemisphere before.
It only occured to me later that I had a dream about that shop.

The other dream was going to see MCR, it was one of those weird ones where people do strange things and the sound is weird and stuff.
I had had so many 'seeing mcr' dreams. but this one was weird:

All I remember was Mikey jumping off the stage (into that bit between the stage and the crowd where the bouncers stand) and staring at me the whole time.
And I remember, before the show, me and my friend didn't line up, we were walking around the venue looking for MCR and thinkng how to get in (weird weird weird) and then we opend a random door and MCR were there playing in a room and then the door closed in our faces.

This is what REALLY happend when I went to my ACTUAL show:

We lined up but my friends mum was walking around trying to see how to get backstage. When MCR were performing, Mikey kept staring at me and my friend (we were on Mikeys side), Mikey also did this at the BIG DAY OUT festival.

But the thing is that , Im not sure if this happend at your show , Im pretty sure it happens at every show, ....but, the curtain saing "The Black Parade" was up for an hour, and then when they started playing 'the end' it just dropped down and there MCR were, right before our very eyes.. the show went so quickly though, they were gone before we knew it......just like a door opening, catching a glimpse, and then it closing again!!!!

Edit: Apparently, in a interveiw, Mikey has said that he stares at two people in the crowd to keep 'concentration' I think thats what he was doing, because for both my shows, he was staring at me. I was in the EXACT same spot, front row infront of mikey , for both my shows.

whoa i had a dream i was at this water park and we were waiting in line for this ride and the girls in front of us were talking about something

a week or two later we actually went to that water park and the same girls were there in the same place as my dream and they were talking about the same thing. and it hit me that i had been there before

lame i know. lol.
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 4th, 2007 at 12:37pm
i dream and daydream sooo much i find hard to tell the difference between dream and reality
AnotherKnifeInMyHand
Killjoy
AnotherKnifeInMyHand
March 4th, 2007 at 12:41pm
sry just testing something