Don't have an account? Create one!

Dreaming and Daydreaming

AuthorMessage
Pop Rocks and Coke!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Pop Rocks and Coke!
March 4th, 2007 at 09:11pm
Dreams are something that your mind is trying to tell you...that it can't when your awake...I believe that dreams are a way into a whole 'nother demention and you can only get to that demention when in dream state...I think that if you really look into your dreams then you will see something that will help you while you awake...but thats just my view on it
AnotherKnifeInMyHand
Killjoy
AnotherKnifeInMyHand
March 4th, 2007 at 09:35pm
i think that daydreams are better than dreams, because you can choose what you daydream about, eliminating any possible bad things. for example, you can daydream of anything [or anyone] you want to but in dreams, you have no control and you could have a really bad dream. but, sometimes you find things out about yourself you didnt know before in dreams. =]

-ShAnE eSsEnCe
Geesus.
Motor Baby
Geesus.
March 4th, 2007 at 10:37pm
i think dreams definately mean something. i mean sometimes they come true and they can teach you things. daydremas i think are not as important or meaningful since you can actually have control over them.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
March 4th, 2007 at 10:50pm
AnotherKnifeInMyHand:
i think that daydreams are better than dreams, because you can choose what you daydream about, eliminating any possible bad things. for example, you can daydream of anything [or anyone] you want to but in dreams, you have no control and you could have a really bad dream. but, sometimes you find things out about yourself you didnt know before in dreams. =]

-ShAnE eSsEnCe

i agree. it seems to me that you can always remember a daydream, but when it comes to dream, you sometimes don't remember it.
loaded_gun
Jazz Hands
loaded_gun
March 4th, 2007 at 11:28pm
I daydream a lot. Nearly in all my free time is daydreaming and thinking. I think about life a lot...and sex. I have a vivid imagination.
I love having dreams.
My dreams are so screwed up.

I once had a dream where I rode a talking train and ate tacos, raped Tre Cool's mum, fell from a building into Ray Toro's hair, went goldfing, was butt raped in the shower my Billie Joe Armstrong and gave Tre Cool a hand job and his penis fell off in my hand. O_O

That's the weirest dream I've ever had to date.

Most of my dreams never make sense. Some of the sex ones are alright. But most never make sense.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
March 4th, 2007 at 11:33pm
the weirdest one i had was a few nights ago.. i was in a mental institution and my dad was cleaning the floor with a swiffer...
loaded_gun
Jazz Hands
loaded_gun
March 4th, 2007 at 11:34pm
Iero Love:
the weirdest one i had was a few nights ago.. i was in a mental institution and my dad was cleaning the floor with a swiffer...

lol. Cool. I clean my house with a swiffer Shocked
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 5th, 2007 at 05:36am
I ALWAYS have weird dreams. My weirdest one was about a week ago. It was one of my many mcr dreams. But this is the weirdest:

It was me and my friend going to the MCR show (that hasnt been announced in real life yet) in our city. We lined up a 6am. Then for some reason we decided to leave the line and go walking. Then we joined the line again. But the people behind us were like "No you have to go to the back" and we go "FUCK YOU" so we walked to the back of the venue ,where we found a dumpster.

In that dumpster was Frank Iero playing gameboy (the dumpster was empty). So we jumped in and started playing gameboy too!. Then we wanted to get out but the walls of the dumpster magically grew taller and we were stuck.
Then the floor of the dumpster caved in and we fell fo a while.
Then we landed in a cave.
And Frank goes "THIS WAY!"
and we followed him.
Then we came to a cave inside the cave. And Gerard was sitting on a rock surrounded by bats. The bats were sitting next to him, hanging upbove him...THEY WERE EVERYWHERE.
The weird thing is that their heads were the heads of Bob and Ray.
When we approached Gerard, the Bob-Ray bats all flew away (like whne you approach birds and they get scared and fly off...or walk away).
We spoke to Gerard and then we followed him through the cave.
Then there was a light at the end of the tunnel.
We exited the cave.
And came out into a cartoon world (like POKEMON) and MARIO AND LUOIGI were running past us and there were cartoons and pokemons and all that shit there.
We were chased by the smart rider guy (this dude that advertises bus and transport tickets in a costume that is supposed to be the shape of a ticket) , he was holding a giant machette and chasing us.
We got to a tree and were trying to climb it.
We got to the top and Ray and Bob were there eating ham and cheese sandwiches (they were cut into triangles) on one of the branches.
So we sat with them for a while.
Then the cartoon tree exploded.
And the branch we were sitting on flew through the air and had a tail of magical sparkles following it (like the breakfast monkey).
So it was, Me, My Friend, Bob, Ray, Frank and Gerard sitting on this cartoon tree branch flying through the air in a cartoon world.
Then all of a sudden everything because real again.
And we flew RIGHT into the stadium were MCR were playing (back at the begining again). And we flew through the roof (but somehow it didnt break) and onstage was Mikey playing to the crowd by himself.
So hes there, playing his bass. It was just like "Bdum dum dum dum dum" and for some reason everyone was moshing as if the WHOLE of mcr were playing.
But it was just mikey standing alone playing his bass.

WEIRDEST DREAM EVER!
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 5th, 2007 at 05:44am
last night i had a dream that i was on stage with my chem, but only gee had the uniform on and the make-up. And suddenly i got all dizzy and i fell over. And then gee was sitting next to me asking me if i was alright, and my head was stinging like fuck. I turned to the side and Frank was there, he also asked if i was alright. And i went to kiss but i didn't and then i hugged and he smiled.

Does any one have any idea what this might mean?
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 5th, 2007 at 07:52am
Smoothasskimmedmilk:
last night i had a dream that i was on stage with my chem, but only gee had the uniform on and the make-up. And suddenly i got all dizzy and i fell over. And then gee was sitting next to me asking me if i was alright, and my head was stinging like fuck. I turned to the side and Frank was there, he also asked if i was alright. And i went to kiss but i didn't and then i hugged and he smiled.

Does any one have any idea what this might mean?

Frank Iero is probably going to marry you now Wink .

No I'm kidding.
Im not a dream expert. But Ill tell you what I think it means...

That when you go to see MCR, you will have such a great time that you will feel like you're about to pass out.
And also, that MCR care for their fans.
And maby, you'll get to meet them.
I doubt there will be any on stage pass outs and hugs.
But who knows, you might pass out in the mosh and get taken backstage to recover.
That you give a shit about MCR and they mean lots to you.

OR it could have some HELL deep meaning to it like:
The people you love ,really care about you, and your subconcoius mind is telling you so (do you feel as though your friends or family dont love you?)
That you feel as though you are inlove with someone, but you'll come to realise its not THAT kind of love.
There are probably HEAPS more. Theres alot you can tell from dreams
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
March 6th, 2007 at 05:11pm
ok so lately i have been having nightmares and in every one of them my dad dies. its freaking me out. What does it mean?
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 7th, 2007 at 12:34am
I've had dreams that really happened so i got scared when i ad a dream of my mom dying in my arm in a rainy street...
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 8th, 2007 at 02:39am
revengeisbittersweet:
ok so lately i have been having nightmares and in every one of them my dad dies. its freaking me out. What does it mean?

Usualy dreams arn't that blunt, but sometimes they are.
As I said, im not a dream expert but there are alot of things it could mean
1) You care for your dad and you are worried about his wellbeing
2) You take your dad for granted
3) Your dad could have some sort of injury (not death though)

Nightmares like to take the things that you care about and make you worry over them. They like to beauty into uglyness, like a certain person or place that means alot to you.
Most of the time when you have a nightmare, it will get you worried or scared, but really its just all in your mind.
I don't know your Dad, but I am sure he is fine and its just your mind playing tricks on you.
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
March 8th, 2007 at 05:01pm
toothy:
revengeisbittersweet:

Usualy dreams arn't that blunt, but sometimes they are.
As I said, im not a dream expert but there are alot of things it could mean
1) You care for your dad and you are worried about his wellbeing
2) You take your dad for granted
3) Your dad could have some sort of injury (not death though)

Nightmares like to take the things that you care about and make you worry over them. They like to beauty into uglyness, like a certain person or place that means alot to you.
Most of the time when you have a nightmare, it will get you worried or scared, but really its just all in your mind.
I don't know your Dad, but I am sure he is fine and its just your mind playing tricks on you.

thanks. about 90% of the time i have nightmares not dreams. a lot of the time im lossing something important to me.
loaded_gun
Jazz Hands
loaded_gun
March 8th, 2007 at 07:28pm
I had a really weird sex dream about my boyfriend...It involved Ham and Ketchup. And a sandwich. A lot of my sex dreams have food in them. We were in a haunted house though. It was just real weird. O.O
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 9th, 2007 at 08:20am
is it really bad when you can't tell the differance between real life and dream?
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
March 9th, 2007 at 08:50am
There's a topic to talk about your dreams in the INO Chamber, discuss the meaning of dreams and such here, don't post what you dreamt last night.
Lady Wicked
Killjoy
Lady Wicked
March 9th, 2007 at 01:22pm
I would really like to think that they mean something because if they don't why in the hell do we bother having them??? I mean i am hoping that they do because my dreams are to realistic to be imagination, so i hope they are meaning ful.
loaded_gun
Jazz Hands
loaded_gun
March 11th, 2007 at 12:55pm
I had a weird dream about having sex with Jason Mewes...

Jay from the Jay and Silent Bob movies...

No more Dogma before bed...

Weird dream though
Bloody.Lovely.
Killjoy
Bloody.Lovely.
March 11th, 2007 at 01:49pm
ALL dreams, whether by day or night, mean something! You may not catch the meaning at first, but you had the dream for a reason. It may be to warn you, save you, teach you, help you, or direct you...
Just pay attention to the signs, any little thing may symbolize something in yuor life! Dreams are a study field of mine... I know what lots of things symbolize...