Don't have an account? Create one!

Dreaming and Daydreaming

AuthorMessage
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
November 8th, 2006 at 03:02pm
I think daydreaming is something of which you dream of someone or something you want.... Thats my view on it...

Its like this you want someone or something you cant have....

I think that makes sense.
Panda Stalker
Jazz Hands
Panda Stalker
November 8th, 2006 at 03:18pm
I believe dreams are trying to tell you something, whether it's that you need to chill out or fix something in your life, etc.

A few days after my dad died in Sept, I had this weird dream where I was with some family members in this room and my dad just appeared, and I knew he was like a spirit. He talked a lot to me and told me not to worry about him because he's in a better place and he can still see me acheive things. No one else could see him though. He then said, "well, I'll see you later" and just disappeared again. When I woke up, I felt this weird heavy pressure on me, like someone was hugging me and then it went away.

Yeah, some weird stuff, it could have been just my body and conscience wanting to see my dad again so bad so I don't know. Maybe dreams are one way for God, passed away loved ones to get in touch with you, I don't know.
I've had some dreams come to life too, I think everyone has though. But I know whenever I have a crazy dream that really touches me, it forces me to think about what's going on in my life and maybe fix it.
Shayna;Vengeance
Salute You in Your Grave
Shayna;Vengeance
November 9th, 2006 at 08:58pm
Dreams they tell you something...I've had dreams like this. I had a dream that my friend was going to kiss me and he did. Then again I prefer not to think of him now. I've had a dream where I was in school my old school that is and we were having a random conversation it came true.
Thursday's Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Thursday's Child
November 9th, 2006 at 11:39pm
truthofcontroversy:
My dreams are fucked up. But I do think some elements tell a little about me or what might happen.

yea...

at first I was going to say no, cause my dreams are really messed up.
last year, for about half the year, on and off, I would have this dream, and no matter what the situation was, my best friend would end up choking me in the end.

and although she didn't choke me in real life, she has cut off contact with me and pushed me basically out of the circle of friends I've been in for years and now their all against me.
Priss
Fabulous Killjoy
Priss
November 11th, 2006 at 01:29pm
there was a time when i was reading a lot of edgar allan poe stories and i started having this wiked dreams and i'd wake up gasping for air and coverd in cold swet.
The drams stoped when I was done with the book wich was grat but my mom forbid me to read any more
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 11th, 2006 at 09:39pm
weird.. .. Yea sometimes people predict thing in their dreams. One time i had a dream that i was being attacked by a guy with a knife, and my best friend just stood there when i asked her to help. And anyway, the upshot was that i had a huge fight the next day (not physical though) and she just stood there, and didnt do anything. So yea.. ..
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
November 18th, 2006 at 04:13pm
I hope they dont mean anything because the majority of my daydreams/dreams are where i shoot myself.
I occasionally get the good ones, where you snog someone you've fancied for ages.
But i dont wanna kill myself so id rather i miss out on the snogin and dont die than get both.
xXxFrankiexXx
Killjoy
xXxFrankiexXx
November 19th, 2006 at 12:19am
Dreams in the night are a Devils' delight
Dreams in the morning heed an angels warning
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
November 19th, 2006 at 01:11pm
I believe that Dreams are a way of the subconcious re-caping your day, week, month. Thats what happens to me a lot. I have something happen, and something related or similar will happen in the dream.

But when people that dreams are predicting the future or saying that "If you dream this, this will happen." I think that its all bullshit. Yes, the brain is very complex, but I don't think that it can tell the future, or what will happen to you in the next day.
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
November 19th, 2006 at 01:15pm
I think dreams are extremely important. They're a sixth sense. Dreams tell you the future in a way.
I've had experiences.
What's the point of dreams if they don't tell you anything about your life.
They open your eyes.
Kath
Fabulous Killjoy
Kath
November 19th, 2006 at 04:40pm
I think dreams are important to not only to give a certain magic to our boring reality but some of them are also premonitions of what might happen. They are also our repressed fears and and hidden desires...Smile
don't let me drown
Bleeding on the Floor
don't let me drown
November 20th, 2006 at 06:37am
I daydream all the time. But I do it because what I am daydreaming about is much better than thelife that i'm living. I think Dreams do mean something and you can tell your fears from them.
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
November 20th, 2006 at 06:39am
Dreams definatly mean something. They symoblise events that are happening in your life, how you may deal with them, what the consequences of actions could be etc. Of course it depends whether you choose to take notice of them or not.

And Rosie, your life is awsome so shut up.
don't let me drown
Bleeding on the Floor
don't let me drown
November 20th, 2006 at 06:40am
Georgia shut up
No it isn't.
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
November 20th, 2006 at 12:28pm
Rosie, how very dare you? That was kind of spamming by the way dear.

I've been thinking about dreams since I noticed this board (thanks rosie m'dear) and I'm hoping that not all dreams mean something. What about nightmares do they mean something too?
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
November 21st, 2006 at 12:24am
Guys, stop spamming or I'll lock this.
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
November 21st, 2006 at 01:03am
my wildest dreams...I don't really have any. Maybe...IF I was their age...I could date one of the MCR members...
But ya know, that's in my WILDEST, IMPOSSIBLE dreams.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 30th, 2006 at 12:33am
Broken Smile Girl:
By the way, has anyone here had the sensation of like, missing a step? In like half awake thing i mean

SO MANY TIMES.
It scares the hell out of me. I'd be mostly asleep, but it's like I still know
what's going on around me. Then when I miss that step, I wake up in a jolt.
One time I fell asleep beside someone and that happened. Then I woke up
and they were like, "What? Something made you jump! What the?"

O___o
spirigirly
Killjoy
spirigirly
November 30th, 2006 at 09:34am
i think daydreaming is somehting what you want to do/to have, but you cant have it (yet)
dreaming on the other hand, can be a reflection of what you really want, or a deja vu. or maybe your dreams are trying to tell you something you cant understand while you're awake....

well, at least this is what i think
darklove13
Killjoy
darklove13
December 1st, 2006 at 09:03am
my dreams can be freaky mainly they show alot about the future... am i pshycic??????? or just weird as far as daydreaming goes i find it an excape from reality..... plus it's fun Bangin