Don't have an account? Create one!

Dreaming and Daydreaming

AuthorMessage
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
October 29th, 2006 at 07:38pm
^BAHAHAHAH purple elephants made of cheese - sorry but daymn that made me laugh!
MCR_Love_4Ever13
Killjoy
MCR_Love_4Ever13
October 29th, 2006 at 10:14pm
Yes, i know this has NOTHING to do with Daydreaming & Dreams, but, Whats up people??? I'm new!!!
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
October 30th, 2006 at 01:38am
Tater Shortcake:
I believe that dreaming and day-dreaming is a way for us
to indulge in our imagination and to re-live our fantasies.

Exactly.

I'm not sure if they represent anything. Maybe some dreams, once in a while,
but I think that for the majority or us/our dreams, it's a way for imaginations to be creative.
voice4mygeneration65
Jazz Hands
voice4mygeneration65
October 30th, 2006 at 12:03pm
My dreams are fucked up. But I do think some elements tell a little about me or what might happen.
Juliet and Romeo
Salute You in Your Grave
Juliet and Romeo
October 30th, 2006 at 12:45pm
I think dreams mean something, but not always. I guess it's only when your in really deep sleep. It's like time traveling sometimes. I'm not an expert though.
Well, I think that you can see the future and if you really belive that what's happening is you seeing the future then it'll keep happening. Of course dreams are pretty hard to figure out.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 2nd, 2006 at 02:07am
Well I think some dreams are so pointless.
Like, I had a dream that my friend was Harry Potter and she turned me into
a giant gorilla. O________O

Oh, yeah. I can just feel the deep meaning in that.
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 2nd, 2006 at 05:12am
lol, yea some are just nonsense but some ACTUALLY mean something i think. i had a dream like last night that a woman was on the street begging for food, dressed in rags, and then she went into a room, and came out dressed in a buieness suit, clinking the money she picked up her pocket. i swear THAT means some thing. By the way, has anyone here had the sensation of like, missing a step? In like half awake thing i mean
XxBeing_The_NerdxX
Killjoy
XxBeing_The_NerdxX
November 3rd, 2006 at 04:49pm
i dream regularly almost everynight and i thought it was just fine until someone told me it is not normal. My dreams mean something because everytime i dream something it comes true. I used to thing i was wierd but now i look forward to dreaming at night and in class.
BrodieAtwater
Killjoy
BrodieAtwater
November 3rd, 2006 at 10:26pm
Dreaming is the subconscious' recognition of the subconscious.

:`

Not sure where that came from, but it's my opinion that dreams are the mind's creative outlet, the psyche's escape from the reality it disfavors.
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 5th, 2006 at 03:20am
Theres a theory that its the minds way of sorting things out in itself. Like a senario in you dream where like, everyone ignores you when something is going wrong, then thats how ur psyche feels, that people are not listening to you. EXAMPLE. anyway, actaully, only 20% of the brain is acive when your awake. there are parts of the brain that scientist do not ACTUALLY know what they do. For instance, you know that thing about the light at the end of a tunnel? well, people actaully have seen that, and a whole heap of other stuff, that whole "i went to the other side thing", and scientists think its just like, brain chemicals. So im thinking theres a similarity to that and the dream thing? anyway, i think thats bull crap, but i put it in coz i thought some people might not think that
green days girl xxx
Killjoy
green days girl xxx
November 5th, 2006 at 05:44am
i dream and daydream all the time and its always about some one else dont blame me that i like him No No No
Priss
Fabulous Killjoy
Priss
November 5th, 2006 at 06:55pm
Danasaurus REX.:
Tater Shortcake:
I believe that dreaming and day-dreaming is a way for us
to indulge in our imagination and to re-live our fantasies.

Exactly.

I'm not sure if they represent anything. Maybe some dreams, once in a while,
but I think that for the majority or us/our dreams, it's a way for imaginations to be creative.

Daydreaming is somethig i do all the time on the ride home so I won't get bored or on English lessons, my teacher can really upset me so I drift off so I won't yell, make faces or hurt my liver by getting angry at her as for my dreams i can't remember half of them. XD
spirigirly
Killjoy
spirigirly
November 6th, 2006 at 10:38am
I truly belive that dreams are trying to tell you something, not about the day or the people you've seen, but something deeper, maybe some advice or about your current position in your life. Maybe a way out to solve problems.
Daydreams on the other hand are just reflections about what/who you want to be I think. Or what you really want to have/ who to be.
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
November 6th, 2006 at 06:15pm
spirigirly:
I truly belive that dreams are trying to tell you something, not about the day or the people you've seen, but something deeper, maybe some advice or about your current position in your life. Maybe a way out to solve problems.
Daydreams on the other hand are just reflections about what/who you want to be I think. Or what you really want to have/ who to be.
yea day dreaming and ACTUAL dreams are a different thing.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 6th, 2006 at 07:52pm
yeah, pretty much you can control your daydreams and you are awake, but not always can you control your dreams at night and you are asleep
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
November 6th, 2006 at 09:40pm
I had a dream about my friend flirting with a bunch of bimbo-robots. I was jealous.
What's that mean? Cool

I'm catatonic, too..
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 6th, 2006 at 11:45pm
perhaps you harbour feelings for him or you feel the need to protect him from them
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 7th, 2006 at 01:45am
Well I had a dream where it started off exactly the way things looked once I fell asleep.
So I thought I was still awake.
All of a sudden someone put a knife against my sheets and I tried to run and scream.
But no sound came out and I couldn't move.
It's been told that dreams of paralysis mean you are stressed/can't solve a problem.
I was going through hopeless problems at that time, and it makes perfect sense.
It's the feeling that you can do nothing; hopelessness.

I think most things in dreams are metaphors.
XxamandaxX
Joining The Black Parade
XxamandaxX
November 8th, 2006 at 05:16am
day dreams don't mean anything it's your mind wandering and thinking about different things imo. dreams i think can somtimes have a meaning behind it or message from a loved one who has passed away (i've never experienced that but some people have) but i think most of the time dreams are just what's left over in your head from the day before like somthing you heard/saw/thought about before you went to sleep cuz about 95% of the time when i dream i can trace it back to somthing from the day/s before.
The Hitcher
Bleeding on the Floor
The Hitcher
November 8th, 2006 at 12:16pm
I.think.dreams.really.do.mean.something.although.I'm.not.sure.about.day.dreams.
My.dreams.have.been.really.disturbing.at.the.moment.though.so.I.think.I.know.what.they.mean!