Don't have an account? Create one!

Dreaming and Daydreaming

AuthorMessage
Tanya1979
Fabulous Killjoy
Tanya1979
December 1st, 2006 at 09:33am
I believe that dreams mean something, like spirit guides trying to show you or tell you something. Yeah, I'm a weird lady.
I don't think day dreams mean anything though.
Scarlet_Way
Fabulous Killjoy
Scarlet_Way
December 1st, 2006 at 11:02am
sometimes a dream can be so out there that you think they mean nothing but if you examine them closely you can read things from them. Like going out with someone in a dream that you know is never gonna happen could mean you long for a relationship (personal experience)

xx
ElizasMAMA
Fabulous Killjoy
ElizasMAMA
December 1st, 2006 at 04:32pm
honestly i think dreams can mean something but sometimes thier just bogus, a long time ago i dreamed of gettin this purse that i saw earlier the last day, lol that next day i went to that store and bought it lol i dont even use it i think its the most tackiest thing ive ever seen! lol Wink
Tanya1979
Fabulous Killjoy
Tanya1979
December 1st, 2006 at 04:34pm
What interests me is Lucid Dreams. Which I get from time to time. OBE.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
December 1st, 2006 at 08:42pm
What are Lucid Dreams?
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
December 2nd, 2006 at 12:23am
Lucid dreams are dreams are the ones that seem particularly realistic, where you use logic and brain power, and actually participate to some extent in the dream.
Come ONe cOMe All
Killjoy
Come ONe cOMe All
December 2nd, 2006 at 03:22am
Well, I think daydreams are more of our imagination but dreams are more of a sign kinda thing. I think dreams are more powerful than daydreams whereby dreams can tell you something.
Fluffy Bunny of Doom
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Fluffy Bunny of Doom
December 11th, 2006 at 03:45am
to me they both have a way of saying something,what exzactly im not sure.
I dream weird things,but usually i find away for it to tie into the next days thing.
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
December 11th, 2006 at 09:19am
I think dreams are signs. I have a lot of dream books so that I can see what a dream meant. I think dreams are really interesting.

I daydream a lot. One of my reports from school was 'She is a very clever girl but.. she is a day dreamer!' Oops? lol. I dont think that daydreaming is a sign or anything just something we do.
purveyors of dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
purveyors of dreams.
December 11th, 2006 at 09:21am
Personally I think dreams really do carry some meaning, some sign our subconcoiusness is telling us. But Daydreams, seeing as we have more control of them, I think it's just purely entertaining ourselves and living our fantasies.

I hardly ever remember any dreams in the morning though, which I'm kinda sad about, so when I do remember them I end up thinking about them for the whole day.
Beast And The Harlot
Salute You in Your Grave
Beast And The Harlot
December 13th, 2006 at 03:06am
I think dreams do mean something, but i dont think daydreasms really mean anything cause you just imagine and fantasie the things that you want like mikey way...in bed...with just his boxers on...Smile
*cough cough* anyways back to the point...
I seem to always remeber my dreams, which is good, =] and there have been a couple of my dreams that have actually came true, not everything, but there have been parts that have happened and im like...i just dreamed that the other night and now its happening..its wierd
Beast And The Harlot
Salute You in Your Grave
Beast And The Harlot
December 13th, 2006 at 03:09am
and what about reoccurring dreams??? do they mean anything, cause i seem to ahve the same dream over and over again...and its a wierd ass dream aswell...
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
Killjoy
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
December 20th, 2006 at 11:43pm
I think dreams are what you want to do/be when your older, or want to happen, and Nightmares are your worst fears. When I was six, or seven, I have a dream that the shrink ray, from 'Houny I shrunk the kids' was fallowing me, and trying to shrink me, I had to stop watching the show because I was scared of that dream! I think Daydreams are just fantiseze that you want to have! Like, one that I use in school is that I find 100 000 dollers american (I live in Canada) on the side of the road in a sutecase, and spend it on a vacation to see MCR, Green day, Headly, and Marilyn Manson in california, and to go to Disney Land! We all have a dream, one time or anouther, same with daydreams. You just can't live in your daydreams. Thats the bad part about having them all the time, people will live in their dreams, if you do that, then you lose all sence of relitay! Thats called being crazy! Thats not good.....
Cyanide Laced
Joining The Black Parade
Cyanide Laced
December 23rd, 2006 at 02:40pm
i really enjoy dreams....whether they be nightmares, normal dreams, or day dream....some how they always seem more interesting than my real life. =/ but i believe the dreams tell you something...but most people dont try to find what they mean.
blackroses92
Killjoy
blackroses92
December 23rd, 2006 at 07:06pm
i think daydreams are just ur mind floating...yet u still have control

dreaming is when you have ur subconsience speaking to you in a metaphoric or literal way.
dead_hamtaro!
Killjoy
dead_hamtaro!
December 23rd, 2006 at 07:31pm
I believe daydreaming is just you thinking about what willhappen later on.
Or it just could be you dreaming of what COULD happen such as
flirting like your crush noticing you, you going over your friends house that moved or something.
Or you could be dreaming (in the day) about what you don't want to happen such as
your boyfriend dumping you, your friend moving, or your parents abandoning you.
Whatever your daydream is, it's all up to what your feeling.
Hopeless Heart
Salute You in Your Grave
Hopeless Heart
December 23rd, 2006 at 11:17pm
i think dreams are your subconcious trying to tell you something and daydreams are what every you want them to be. Dreams, if you remember them tell you what you really think about someone or something deep down, or what you really want. whereas daydreams are what ever you make them they are what you would like to happen, your imaination really playing out in your mind
greeneyedgurl
Fabulous Killjoy
greeneyedgurl
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:24pm
i like to think that dreams r like messages but you cant be so sure. sumtimes when i'm falling asleep i'll think about sumthing that i would like to happen and i'll end up dreaming it.
Cadence
Salute You in Your Grave
Cadence
January 5th, 2007 at 09:26pm
i found a website about a year ago.. not sure if i can find it again.. but it was all about dreams and interpreting them and how to have lucid dreams, which are dreams that you can control.

if i find it i'll post it for you guys
Helena'sGhOsT
Jazz Hands
Helena'sGhOsT
January 6th, 2007 at 11:04am
i think dreams mean some thing !!
cus some times when i hav lucid dreams they happen about a few days later!