Don't have an account? Create one!

Dreaming and Daydreaming

AuthorMessage
Shadows of the Past
Killjoy
Shadows of the Past
January 6th, 2007 at 12:31pm
Dreams definitely mean something as long as they are physically possible. for example, i once dreamt that i was on the San Fransico bridge and stopped a guy i liked from comitting suicide three nights in a row. it didn't happen, but it made me give the guy more respect because i was afraid it would. he got more self-confidence, so he didn't think about suicide. the dream made me give him respect. i believe everything happens for a reason.

Ahhh...daydreams. They are pretty much vivid thoughts of what we want to happen. Not counting deja vus. those, in my honest opinion, are glimpses to the future. A little scary, but useful if you know how to handle them.
hey, a page claim, what do you know?
vampires_rock
Killjoy
vampires_rock
January 11th, 2007 at 05:27pm
well dreams are supposed to be projections of the mind but i think dreams will mean something if you take long enough to put all the peices together,if you have reacurring dream then i think it means something most of the time,but sometimes even the reacurring dream doesnt mean much, but also what happens in dreams is sometimes what is happening at the same time in real life, for example,i had a sore throat,and when i went to bed i had a dream that i was swallowing razors,i then coughed them back up but they had left a small hole in my throat exactly where my throat was hurting in real life.

daydreams?i feel they are simply fragments of the imagination,places we go to when we dont want to face the truth..not to mention downright annoying when you constantly drift off in the middle of class all the time (me)
vampires_rock
Killjoy
vampires_rock
January 11th, 2007 at 05:33pm
i also have dreams of the simplest things that may come true like: i dreamt i was running around a shop that i had never been in before,a few weeks later i went into a new shop with my friend,the layout of the shop was EXACTLY the same as the one in my dream.
i also have moments that im sure ive dreamt about i just cant quite remember it.
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
January 14th, 2007 at 02:25pm
Finally someone made this a discussion. LOL

Anyway I have dreams that are sometimes strange and creepy. Usually when I see a horror movie i don't get nightmares. Even my dreams come true sometimes.
run.to.the.hills
Jazz Hands
run.to.the.hills
January 14th, 2007 at 06:22pm
I get the all the time. Like most of my dreams are premonitions or something. I would dream something, even like, 15 seconds of something, and a week or so later, sometimes even the next day, it would come true. But them sometimes, I have WEIRD dreams, and I've always wanted to know what they mean, and get them anylized or something.

But I definately think that all dreams mean something. That your subconscience is trying to tell you something.
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 01:15am
Here's what I've learned about daydreaming:
Daydreaming can be very harmful in Algebra (that's ususally the class I fall alseep in). It really distracts me.
But if you daydream during your free time, it's fun
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
January 15th, 2007 at 02:32pm
run.to.the.hills:
I get the all the time. Like most of my dreams are premonitions or something. I would dream something, even like, 15 seconds of something, and a week or so later, sometimes even the next day, it would come true. But them sometimes, I have WEIRD dreams, and I've always wanted to know what they mean, and get them anylized or something.

But I definately think that all dreams mean something. That your subconscience is trying to tell you something.

me 2 cool like psychic connection LOL
no they're not erotic either LOL
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
January 15th, 2007 at 03:05pm
i have a lot of deja vu in my dreams...one example is i saw this certain yellow pencil holder in my dream...then the next day my mum went and bought one for me twas freaky...also i've had dreams were people say things and im like 'have you said that before' then i remember it was in a dream...
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
January 15th, 2007 at 05:15pm
[quote="SoLongAndGoodnight_x"]i have a lot of deja vu in my dreams...one example is i saw this certain yellow pencil holder in my dream...then the next day my mum went and bought one for me twas freaky...also i've had dreams were people say things and im like 'have you said that before' then i remember it was in a dream...[/quot
Are you serious Shocked cool!
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 06:20pm
Dreams can be messages or warnings, they can also be predictions of something that's gonna happen in real life. If anyone wants to hear my theory, feel free to ask and I'll tell you a very long and cofusing story.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 15th, 2007 at 06:21pm
Hey, we like them long and confusing here.
More to discuss, ne?

Please, hit us with your theory.
We can then contrast / parallel it to our own. Wink
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 06:27pm
Okay, here we go:
Maybe dreams are like some sort of peeks into the future, 'cause last year I've had this really weird dream about my ex, and how I liked him again, but I remember that during that day I was thinking that it's better for us to be broken up... And then two weeks later I actually began to like him again... but he didn't want to get back together....
Okay, I just confused myself
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 15th, 2007 at 06:37pm
Lol. No problem.

So you are relating dreams to glimpses into the future.
How do you think that this is possible?
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 06:40pm
I don't really know, but I certainly think they're related.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 15th, 2007 at 06:43pm
How?

Do you think that there could be a link between dreaming about upcoming events and environmental issues,
or do you think that the dreams come to you when you need them most?

The reason I'm asking these questions, love, is because I'm trying to beef
up the discussion. One line answers are 99% of the time bordering on spam,
and don't help anyone to better understand your views on the matter at hand.
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 06:52pm
I think that there's a connection between dreams and personal problems.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 15th, 2007 at 06:55pm
How so?

What could connect them?
Emotions, subconscious thinking, what we really want.......?
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 06:56pm
what we feel really deep inside?
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 15th, 2007 at 06:58pm
Ok, I'll try this again.

How can our emotions effect our dreams though?
Theory, thoughts.....?
HopelessReject
Jazz Hands
HopelessReject
January 15th, 2007 at 07:04pm
Some people think that our dreams depend on what we think about before falling asleep. So when I was thinking about my ex, the dream reflected what i felt deep inside, i mean reallly deep inside.