Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
November 7th, 2006 at 09:15am
Erm. I nearly drowned in the sea when I was about six.
I was trying to learn to swim by myself.
And I went in quite deep and then I couldn't get back above the water.
So I just ran under water until it was shallow enough for my head to be above water.
I have a phobia of deep waters now, and I still haven't learned to swim.
And I don't want to learn either.
guran!
Shotgun Sinner
guran!
November 7th, 2006 at 09:16am
I remember back when I was four years old I was scared to death of spiders. and in the middle of the night I'd go get some water to drink when everyone was asleep and I remember a few times I'd see spiders, and this one time I screamed and woke everyone up because I saw a black widow, one of the worst memories ever
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
November 7th, 2006 at 12:30pm
Ummm...I think i have a few.

I always got stuck in those really high trees

My sisters pushed me into the deep area of a lake on one of those rafts and I was like 5, so I couldn't swim and I was scared of the lake...even now. I got traumatized

When my mom almost died a few years ago from pancreatitis. I may not like her so much, but almost losing her made me realize how much I do care about her even though I don't show it.

Oh, and when I dreamed about snakes going under my house and looked out the window the next morning and there was a line of snakes making their way under my house. I freaked. Thought that they were going to be coming in through the vents. I hate snakes.
Synyster
Salute You in Your Grave
Synyster
November 7th, 2006 at 12:36pm
When I was six I had a really bad dream about this evil witch killing my family. I would always have nightmares too when I was little. I could remeber this one were my step brother was really the son of Satan. It really screwed me up for a while, and I'm still afraid to sleep without either the tv or the light on.
SIXX.
Awake and Unafraid
SIXX.
November 7th, 2006 at 12:41pm
when i was 6 my cousin locked me in the bathroom and wouldnt let me out.
it was dark and all the lights were off. then she tol me that the toilet monster was gonna eat me. and i flipped out.
then i got locked in an elevator and i couldnt get out.
and so thats why im afrain of elvators
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 7th, 2006 at 12:44pm
Lets see Does walking in on your parents for the first time having sex Count as a scary moment.??LOL.....

Or seeing one of them Naked I was tramatized by that...

Oh yeah and I was sexually harrassed by some kid in my class in Elementary School.He showed me his Penis And I freaked out...A lot of boys would sexually fondle me....

And I got abused by the boys as well.!..

I dont know if that was being molested or not Or just plain sexual harrassment.Then they would threaten to kill me on my phone message machine.

I think I was twelve when this happened.Or Eleven.
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
November 7th, 2006 at 12:56pm
well i remember last year i got stabbed at school with a knife. it was this dude's birthday and he brought a cake. and when he went to cut it i accidentaly stepped on his foot and got stabbed in the shoulder.

i almost drowned.

this guy tried to touch me when i was 7. im still scared of wierd looking old dudes. the evil looking guys.
scandalous.
Always Born a Crime
scandalous.
November 7th, 2006 at 12:59pm
I was chased by a dog when I was like, 5.
= fear of large dogs.
I'm scared of loud noises because of the dog too. It's barks were proper loud. To a little kid anyway.
-_-
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
November 7th, 2006 at 01:00pm
One time I was diving in the lake and I found three dismembered fingers.
Only I found them in black dirt so I ended up touching them.
It was so gross.
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 7th, 2006 at 01:01pm
samantha poulain.:
One time I was diving in the lake and I found three dismembered fingers.
It was so gross.

Dude!!...Eesh .
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 7th, 2006 at 01:02pm
[quote="samantha poulain."]One time I was diving in the lake and I found three dismembered fingers.
It was so gross.
[/quote

*Edit* Somebody I knew in school Found a dead body floating in the lake my titi( Aunt) Told me that story and gave me nightmares.!!I couldnt sleep after hearing that...I dont know what I'd do if I found a dead body..

Were talkin no sleep for months.
StonyPony
Jazz Hands
StonyPony
November 7th, 2006 at 01:06pm
I had a pretty rotten childhood, but I'm temperamental and mom and dad abusing each other, my siblings or myself only pissed me off. It wasn't that scary most of the time.
When I hear the word FEAR, I always think of this moment:
When I was little, I used to get in this industrial sized trash can and my mom would roll me down a big hill near our house. I loved rolling in things. I was a weird kid.
Anyway, one bright summer day my dad took this big tarp out of the basement and had it spread out in the yard. I thought I might could roll up in it and roll down the hill, unrolling myself as I went.
Well, I was half right. I rolled up in it with my arms down by my sides. Then, I couldn't move. My arms were pinned down and I couldn't slither out, either. I was completely stuck. Well, okay.
Now, I am clinically arachnaphobic...as in, I can't look at a picture of a spider without freaking out. It's acutally quite embarrassing.
Well, I was about to start panicing because my air was running out and I was in a huge tarp rolled up in the hot sun with my arms pinned down by my sides when things went from bad to worse.
All these spiders came out of nowhere and started to get all over me. I couldn't move at all! It was horrific! I started screaming, which of course used up more of my limited air, and my mom came over and thought (reasonably so) that I wanted to be rolled down the big hill, so she started rolling me.
At that point, I was in the grips of full-blown human terror at its worst, and then i was rolling faster than I'd ever rolled before down a big hill with a cliff at the bottom. I wouldn't be able to stop myself like I could with the trash can because I couldn't jump out.
So here I was, an eight year old or so kid rolling down a hill in a tarp, with my arms pinned so tight I couldn't move at all, my air running out, covered in spiders and headed for a cliff. That was probably the low point of my existence.
I don't remember how I got out.
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
November 7th, 2006 at 01:06pm
My worst childhood memory was when i had this infection in my foot/ankle area and it spread through out my body... I almost ended up dying because the doctor didnt know what it was... it scared the shit out of me!
Scream To Be Heard.
In The Murder Scene
Scream To Be Heard.
November 7th, 2006 at 01:39pm
probably when i learned my best friend died. Cry
The Ultimate Coverup
Bleeding on the Floor
The Ultimate Coverup
November 7th, 2006 at 02:21pm
when i almost died. we were eating dinner when i was about 9 and i choked really really bad. my mom almost called 911 but thank God i got the meat out and i could breathe again
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
November 7th, 2006 at 02:47pm
My mom used to beat my brothers with hangers. I could always remember them screaming and begging for her to stop.
Of course, at the time, their dad wasn't around. He lives in South Carolina.
I don't know my dad.

My mom hit me a couple of times when I was younger.

I remember last year, she pushed me off of the computer out of nowhere and started going through my stuff, and found my MySpace and things in that manner.
But I pushed against the computer and turned it off, and she went to hit me, but I jumped over the bed.
She apologized about it, but it was a while later...

And I was playing basketball at my neighbor's house, and the net had water in it, but all the water flooded out.
It was really windy that day, and the basketball net came down and the metal pole of the net landed on top of my head.
No one would let me fall asleep after that, or else I could've slipped into a concusion.
I'm on the radio!!
Salute You in Your Grave
I'm on the radio!!
November 7th, 2006 at 03:07pm
I was at my friends house and she had a guy over and was trying to impress him [even though we were only 7].
She turned all the lights off in her bedroom and locked me in there so I went and turned the lamp on and she saw so she came in and took it out of her room then stuck at chair behind the door so I couldn't get out. I can't stand the dark and it scared me shitless.
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
November 7th, 2006 at 03:07pm
The scariest thing I can remember was when I saw my little sister under water just floating there.
She didn't have her floaties on and she wandered too deep in the pool.
She had sat there for about a few minutes (which is a long time out of breath) before anyone even noticed.
I still can't believe that happened.
Eveline
Demolition Lover
Eveline
November 7th, 2006 at 03:12pm
I remember that I kept begging my dad for some money to buy fries so much that he lost his temper , picked me up and threw me on the floor.
I had to wear a cast on my arm for 2 months and it was summer.
Pretty much sucked.

Oh and I remember that my mom told me to stay on the undeep side of the pool and I didn't listen so I drowned and died.
And they had to bring me back to live.

I remember being bit by the neighboursdog in the face.
My parents were talking to the neighbours , not really paying attention to the dog.
And it ran to me and bit me in the face, I nearly bled to death.

I remember falling of the roof.
The story's kinda funny though.^^

Oh and I remember that I had to go in a cold bath cause I had 42° feever [sp].

But hey i'm here now.

You probably think it's hard to believe.
Well , it seriously all happened.
I guess i'm immortal.
Be scared now.
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
November 8th, 2006 at 03:30am
Killer.Queen.:
probably when i learned my best friend died. Cry

I wouldnt know what Id do if that would of happen to me.... Cry