Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 4th, 2007 at 07:34pm
my scarey childhood memory was when
it was my first day of 3rd grade and i was totally shy!the teacher was nice when my mom was with me al happy and nice looking!i thought i would be happy but i wasnet!!!when my mom left the teacher was acting all mean and treated every one in the class room like a slave!!i was sooooo unhappy and felt like crying but the tears didnt come out and i didnt wanna look stupid on my first day!!so the next day comes and she is going around to collect the homework!i missed one question soo she grabs my hand and squeezes it super tight drags me to the next room and then screams at me!i was soo scared!
so then the teacher in the other room was nice and thought that i didnt do anything bad!(which i didnt)so the 2hours go by and i wish they didnt!at lunch i brought my candy!when i got to the cafiteria she took it and threw it in the garbage.
when i got home i told my mom and dad !!i started to cry cause i was scared the next day i told my parents that she was tortuing me!and had anger management probs!!my parents came up and started telling her everything!so she got kicked out!
it would be scarey if you were like in 3rd grade when your not used to being scared of anything!my story seems stupid!
the jersey devil.
Crash Queen
the jersey devil.
February 4th, 2007 at 07:57pm
I used to have these repeating dreams of my house catching on fire. It would start at the condos down the street and slowly make it towards my house. I know it was coming so I tried to warn my parents but they couldn't hear me screaming. I had my bags packed with my favorite stuff sitting on my bed waiting for my parents to get me. The fire would just engulf the house and I would be left sitting on my bed crying.

I would always have that dream until I made my dad move my bed into another position in my room and I have never had that dream since. Cry
braineater.
Bleeding on the Floor
braineater.
February 4th, 2007 at 08:21pm
I have a few, they aren't that bad but meh. My parents have had/still have a lot of drug problems and mental problems and such. I remember one time, when I was around four, I was reading with my mom and my dad all of a sudden just fell over. I started screaming and crying, because I didn't understand it at all and my mom totally flipped. He was just drunk and stoned off his ass, thank god.

Also, on more than one occasion, I'd find my parent's bongs, see them smoking pot, walk in on them snorting pills and such. I thought that was how everyone was until I started school- because my parents, my aunt, and their friends all did the same shit. It scared the shit out of me once I realized what they were doing.
Charlie The Unicorn
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie The Unicorn
February 4th, 2007 at 08:50pm
I can't honestly think of a single scary memory from my childhood.
Punky Penguin
Always Born a Crime
Punky Penguin
February 4th, 2007 at 09:53pm
I almost drown when I was 4. It took forever to not be afraid of like large bodies of water
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
February 4th, 2007 at 10:12pm
I was at a new years party with my mom and my "friends" thought it would be funny to lock my in a closet with no light in it. The door got stuck and they had to take the door off the hinges to get me out. I'm still deathly afraid off the dark,
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
February 4th, 2007 at 10:19pm
When I was 4 me and my mom were in my aunts pool and she had her dog locked up in the shed and it ended up breaking out and it started comming toward the pool and me and my mom were screaming for help but no one heard us and the dog was half way in the water. It was a crazy dog....Inbred WAY to much. I knew if somebody didnt come soon the dog would kill me and my mom. Finally after what seemed like ages, and the dog about 5 feet away from us. My uncle came and got it out. Ever since then I was deathly afraid of dogs. Even small ones. I didnt get over the fear till I was 14.
Punky Penguin
Always Born a Crime
Punky Penguin
February 4th, 2007 at 10:20pm
My mom and her boyfriend used to get into physical fights alot. I had never seen them fight, only heard them. One night he almost broke her arm by twisting it behind her and pulling it back and I had been in the door way watching. I was to scared to do anything or move...
Scream To Be Heard.
In The Murder Scene
Scream To Be Heard.
February 4th, 2007 at 10:31pm
- i got my head stuck between two bars
- cracked my head open when i was 3. i lost a lot of blood that night.
- i got 12 teeth pulled at the same time. they had to put an IV in my wrist. they had to try 3 times to get it in my vein. it hurt so bad. ive been deathly affraid of IV needles ever since.
-i almost drowned in jersey a few years ago. there was a bad rip tide. the lifeguards told my cousins and me to get out of the water, and we were screaming back that we couldnt because the tide was pulling us out to sea. i remember going under water for a short amount of time. we finally got back to shore. ive been scared of deep open water ever since.
- there was a stalker / rapist dude that would always roam my neighborhood.
- my mom almost died a few weeks ago. she had a REALLY bad allergic reaction to some type of medicine.
- i got locked in a Ledo's bathroom. i kept banging on the door for about ten minutes until they finally got the door open. i was so scared that night. (i havent been in that bathroom since)
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
February 5th, 2007 at 02:43am
- I saw my best friend get ran over by a bus, and almost die.
- I saw my friend's dad rolled out on a stretcher, and subsequently die.
- I saw the planes crash into the towers on tv
- Two guys in a road behind my house tried to mug me and my friend for halloween candy. I ran into my house (ABANDONED MY FRIEND. How stupid?!) to grab a pan to hit them over the head with. That failed.
- I got the stomach flu.
- I was trapped in a treehouse with my friend that had a nest with bees in it. (Her dad grabbed it by his hand and smashed it. How that worked, I don't know.)
- Going in the basement for a tornado that never happened. I cried.
- Going to funerals. Dead bodies are creepy. Especially if the last time you saw them they were alive. *shudders*
- I was home alone during a storm. (I was nine)
- I was skiing and my ski came off at the bottom of the lift, and there was no bar on the front, so I couldn't get off the lift, and I almost fell down a cliff. It was embarrasing.

I have supressed a lot of them, so I don't remember.
arsonist; edlaine
Shotgun Sinner
arsonist; edlaine
February 5th, 2007 at 04:55am
My stepmother beat me up almost every night.
And she said that if I told my dad, she'd beat me up more.
So I kept quiet and.. you know what.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
February 5th, 2007 at 05:29pm
Besides the fact that I was beaten as a child, [I'm Mexican and yeah] I was sitting on a skateboard and I was riding on it across basketball court; from one side of the fence to the other. Well, I was going too fast and I slammed my head on the pole side of the fence, got a gash on the upper left side of my forehead and I was bleeding super badly! My best friend's sister at the time helped me walk back to my home and on the way I got blood all over my sleeve, the side of my head, and, ugh! >.<

But now it's better. Sort of.
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
February 5th, 2007 at 05:46pm
This isn't a dramatically scary childhood memory compared to everyone else's, but it's something that I still can't get over.

When I was about 5 or 6, I was shopping with my aunt and that, and we were going into a lift, then the lift doors opened and I got inside, but they closed so that I was the only one in there. I was stuck in there for what, 3 seconds? But it was HORRIFYING.

I still can't go into lifts without someone going in first.
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
February 5th, 2007 at 05:48pm
Oh, and another one-
When I was about 7 my mum was putting something in the car boot, and I was standing behind her. She didn't see me and slammed the boot door down, and the corner of it when into my head. I had to get some kinda glue on it in the hospital. o_o
zero mechanism.
Salute You in Your Grave
zero mechanism.
February 5th, 2007 at 06:31pm
My mom has a really bad temper.
I mean really bad.
All I can remember from ages 3-6 at home is being screamed at to fuck off and shut up, watching my parents fight, and being told "no one cares what you have to say you stupid little bitch, shut up".
It's probably why I was so shy when I was little. My teachers thought something was wrong with me, I never talked.
Now...it's better, but not by much. I still get stuff thrown at me from time to time. I remember one time my mom threw a bowl at my head last year, and I just lost it. I ran out of my house and to my friend Matt's house, and I couldn't stop crying for hours.

People with anger management issues like my mom have two different sides to them. She can be really nice and listen to me, stuff like that. But when she's angry it's an entirely different story. It makes me sad.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
February 5th, 2007 at 07:40pm
meh. my stuff isn't nearly as sad as some other peoples.

-me and my dad don't get along. he'll tease me,and yell at me,and once i yelled that i hated him and ah...he slapped me on the rear. and once i slapped him across the face and he "paddled" me. more like slapped me on the rear like fucking hard infront of my great-grandmother. >.>
so it's pretty much a screaming fest at my house. and the other morning he yelled at my mom and made her cry (and it takes a lot to make her cry) and i felt my heart breaking.

-seeing my dead great-uncle. quiet scary
and also,seeing him laying on the floor,half-dead one halloween when i was 7 or 8. VERY scary.

-when that fucking idiot man parent dude came into out school when i was 10 and had a gun and we went into lockdown. me and my friends were all saying out final goodbye's to each other.

-stacy,me,and olivia on the very top of the ferris wheel this fall and stacy shaking the seat. i screamed at him. cause me and him were on one side and olivia was on the other,and out side was dipping back and i'm paranoid that i'm gonna fall and die.
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
February 5th, 2007 at 07:48pm
Ages 3 through 7 I had a babysitter who'd beat the crap out of me and lock me in the closet for hours. Once she left me in there all day and, like little kids are wont to do when there's no bathroom, I soiled myself. So when she opened the door she beat me again then made me clean it up. Then when Mom and Dad figured out what she was doing Dad called the cops and Mom nearly clawed her eyes out. It's so weird though, you'd think I'd be terrified of small spaces now but actually I find them very comforting. I'll still go into the crawlspace in my closet or hide under my desk when I'm feeling really down.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 5th, 2007 at 08:26pm
my scarey childhood memory was when i got my first shot i had to get a blood test!and i was soooooooooo scared of needles!!(and bugs) i was screaming like crazy but i didnt act all balistic my doctor's ears were hurting!!i was soo scared its like you seeing a pointy sharp thing geting poked into your skin and you see your blood going through a tube!!its scarey secpeially when your scared of needles!!!
Bibz
Really Not Okay
Bibz
February 5th, 2007 at 08:48pm
i've never been harmed by a family member but my ex boyfriend liked to take things too far, he'd get violent when i'd piss him off. But i wasn't a child and i never needed medical suggestion so i guess i'm lucky.

But traumatizing moment would have to be when i fell down a flight of ice covered stairs and couldn't move or breath; i thought i was paralyzed.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
February 14th, 2007 at 12:41pm
Uh... my worst memory was when the car I was in crashed and skidded. The second worst is when I got locked in the bathroom for a whole day. But it was Monday so I missed school.