Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
July 27th, 2007 at 04:29pm
when i was really young, my mum showed me one of those screamers, where you stare at the screen, and a horrible ghost face pops-up. she turned the volume up extremely loud. i was scared for life.
Charliebitmyfinger.
Salute You in Your Grave
Charliebitmyfinger.
July 27th, 2007 at 05:50pm

oww..poor thing ;(

I can't come up with anything at the moment..

mitchell davis.
Shotgun Sinner
mitchell davis.
August 5th, 2007 at 10:06pm
Uhh...my younger cousin put a jumprope around my neck and pulled as hard as she could and I stopped breathing

And when I was 3 my older cousin Freddy tied me to a chair and taped my mouth shut with duct tape and made me watch Chuckie and wouldnt let me scream

Its not that scary but at 3 I was afraid of Chuckie
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
August 5th, 2007 at 10:47pm
When my dad died...

I was 6, and it was such a scary experience for me I remember it like it was yesterday, it's still so vivid in my mind.

He was in the bath, mom and Bobby were downstairs, I was in my bedroom making a birthday card for my friend.

I went into the bathroom to see my dad to ask him how to spell Rebecca.
He told me.
I went back into my bedroom. Everything was fine.
5 minutes later I can hear him being sick. So I think oh what's wrong? So I go and check on him and he's being violently sick. I don't know what to do. I was 6 for God's sake. I hate myself for not being able to do anything.
So anyway, he's being sick, and suddenly he colapses.
I panic, go downstairs and tell my mom "Daddy's not moving"
I stay downstairs with Bobby while she goes and see's whats wrong.
I hear her scream and tell me to "Phone 999 Jessica"
So I do
"Can you come please my Daddy's fallen asleep, and he wont wake up"
15 minutes later they arrive and my dad's carried out in a bag.

Neutral That's exactly what happened, like I said, it's so vivid.
Sometimes I feel like doing anything, anything at all.. just so I can see him again.
I don't have any memories of me with my dad, just that night. How fucking GREAT.

So yeah.. that's basically my scary experience.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
August 5th, 2007 at 11:41pm
When i hurt my neck real bad and i passed out in a shopping center! Laughing
It was only like last year!
But it scared me at the time cos I though I was going blind when all my vision went.
Not bad compared to other people's stories, but it hurt like a bitch!
I laugh at it now!
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
August 5th, 2007 at 11:42pm
Oh and when i had a blood test That's probably the most scared I've ever been.
t sounds really pathetic! lol
But I have a huge phobia of needles. *shudders*
shitthatwascyanide
Salute You in Your Grave
shitthatwascyanide
August 5th, 2007 at 11:47pm
-i almost choked several times on spaghetti

-my mom pretended to be dead when i was 8 because we were fighting

-i tripped at my uncle's funeral and fell on the coffin as they were lowering it
and i seriously thought i would sink into the ground with my uncle

-oh, also, this recurring nightmare i had for about two years... i still get it whenever i take meds to sleep, which is quite often cause i sometimes get insomnia... i am walking in this large house, and i walk into a small room that is kinda dark, and these two little boys with really pale faces (blue-ish white, almost) are sitting there and they try to stuff cotton balls down my throat. then i look in the mirror and i look just like them. it's seriously freaky.

you guys have worse ones
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
August 6th, 2007 at 12:33am
oh i thought of another one. one time i almost choked on a cough sweet.
And when i was really young i used to have this dream all the time, where a doctor in a white lab coat would stab my brother in the stomach 12 times with these big oranged handled scissors. He was a baby.
Yeah, that was scary. But it doesn't happen anymore.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
August 6th, 2007 at 01:19am
I've always been very close to my friends. And when I was little I had a friend who's sister had to be at least 13 years older than her.

Anyway; we were always at eachother's houses and stayed all day.
And everyday there would be another fight between her sister, and her sister's boyfriend.
So her sister's boyfriend would beat her in front of us...

Anyway it was sad and it's the only thing that I could come up with.
Bellacide
Awake and Unafraid
Bellacide
August 6th, 2007 at 01:40am
once, when i was about 8, i was told a scary story about this lady getting locked up in the attic, and our house at the time was a two story house with a door to the attic, not the drop down door on the roof.
Well, my room was closest to the attic, and whenever i had to go down the stairs i had to pass the attic, and it was so creepy. I always thought the lady would come out like a skeleton ghost and kill me.
I'm still scared of it, to this day.(we moved houses, but i still hate attics)
Bellacide
Awake and Unafraid
Bellacide
August 6th, 2007 at 01:53am
This one isn't 'scary'., but this is because I'm scared of insects, Butterflies and Moths escpecially.

One morning, i was getting dressed for school and i was watching spongebob and it was that epsiode where they have to watch Wormy(obviously a worm) for Snady.
Well, Wormy metamorphed into a butterfly and it looked hideous to bikini Bottom and they showed very disturbing images of insects up close. I was in third grade at the time and it scared me soooo much.
It was rediculous but i swear, if you've seen that episode its disturbing.

and i have dreams where a HUGE Monarch butterfly is sitting on a spider web in front of me then it attacks me, flying everywhere and trying to get in my face.
its scary. -_-''
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
August 6th, 2007 at 02:00am
when i was 13 months old my great grandma died, and me and my parents used to live with her. she used to sit in her favorite corner and rock in her rocking chair. but once she died my family couldn't cope with the house, too many memories, so we packed up to move.

about 2 days after the funeral, my parents heard me screaming and ran to find me. i was screaming 'GAMA!' (i couldn't say grandma) and i was pointing at the corner where she sat in the chair, but there was nothing at all there, not even a scratch on the wallpaper.

my parents were so freaked out they called the priest to come and bless the house.

its not really a memory, my parents told me about it, but I've been having nightmares of my grandma sitting in the corner, rocking, and then she turns to look at me and shes a corpse. its really scary, and i have no idea why I'm having them.
Stripey-Stripes.
Motor Baby
Stripey-Stripes.
August 6th, 2007 at 02:04am
I read this story in that book, More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, and there was this story about this monster-thing named Tailypo. Anyways this monster thing got his tail chopped off and eaten by this starving guy and then broke into the guys house and mutilated his body and got his tail back...
I was so scared.
I couldn't sleep for months, I was so sure that Tailypo was coming for me.

It's not funny, stop laughing.
Smile
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
August 6th, 2007 at 02:09am
jocee;Spam Queen:
I read this story in that book, More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, and there was this story about this monster-thing named Tailypo. Anyways this monster thing got his tail chopped off and eaten by this starving guy and then broke into the guys house and mutilated his body and got his tail back...
I was so scared.
I couldn't sleep for months, I was so sure that Tailypo was coming for me.

It's not funny, stop laughing.
Smile

oh god i read that one too! i freaked me out so much, i thought i kept seeing it in my room at night (it would be stuff like a teddy bear that i forgot i even had) i couldnt sleep, so my parents came in and had to calm me down each nignt for like three weeks
Carrie White
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Carrie White
August 6th, 2007 at 02:23am
i just remembered another one.

i was 3 or 4 and my parents used to watch 'tales from the crypt' and i used to be afraid of the tale teller, or whatever his name was, the little creepy old, dead guy. and my parents thought it was so funny and my whole family made fun of me for it. Crying or Very sad and one day my parents thought it was funny to trick me. they told me we were gonna watch a movie together, and turned on the TV and out popped the tale teller! and i freak out and screamed and ran to my room, i told my parents to never talk to me again.

and 12 years later, they cant let it die, and do it again. they told me they had something for me i come out my dad turns on the TV fast, and the tale teller laughs, and it makes me jump (I'm not afraid of him anymore, i just wasn't expecting it), and my parents crack up. i screamed at my parents, i said ' you fuck heads! i cant believe you guys, you took my childhood fear and shoved it in my face again! and just sit there and laugh you jackasses! they felt bad and took me out to dinner, but my parents and the rest of my family are cruel.
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
August 6th, 2007 at 02:39am
Creepy anti-drug PSAs that used to keep me up at night and now I'm hugely entertained by them...
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
August 6th, 2007 at 02:40am
I'm terrified to cockroaches.
So once my dad, for 'kicks'
got a cockroach and cut it in half.

I then saw the roaches tiny legs moving
trying to escape
and the little antaenas still moving.

It was cut in half and it still moved!
Fuck.

I'm still scared shitless by roaches.
D:
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
December 30th, 2007 at 09:01am
Watching the movie Thirteen Ghosts. It wasn't scary at the time I watched it, but for years later it scared me. Still scares me today.
Ed Minton
Shotgun Sinner
Ed Minton
December 30th, 2007 at 09:04am
When I stood up in assembly once and I could see, my vision went, I thought I'd gone blind. That was scary :[.
DeWitt.
Crash Queen
DeWitt.
December 30th, 2007 at 09:08am
Ehehe.
I was Five and I got lost in Zellers.
So I ran around screaming for my mom. xD
It was terrifying at the time.

Oh, and the trails down behind my house.
I'm still scared of them, actually.
It's so quiet and you can't hear anything around you. D:

And when my sister died when I was seven.
And going into a Court House when I was nine.
I couldn't eat for a week after going in there.