Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
my happy ending
Killjoy
my happy ending
November 8th, 2006 at 12:12pm
OMG! that stuff is all prett bad! I probably should have not started this thread. Some person above is trying to tell me that she's gonna report me. oops. **TEEHEE**
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
November 8th, 2006 at 12:23pm
I went on a weird ferris wheel type ride at the fair.
It didn't really have seat belts, you see.
I was just kind of clinging on for dear life, very very far from the ground, screaming my little lungs out.

xD I almost diiiiieeeed.
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 8th, 2006 at 12:24pm
snickers_019:
OMG! that stuff is all prett bad! I probably should have not started this thread. Some person above is trying to tell me that she's gonna report me. oops. **TEEHEE**

I thought this topic was interesting people let out their expressions..So good for you on starting this topic I dont know if anyone else agrees with me.
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 8th, 2006 at 12:24pm
*EDIT* I accidently posted the same thing thats why I posted Edit I'm sorry.
xx rawr im a ninja turtle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xx rawr im a ninja turtle
November 8th, 2006 at 12:32pm
when i was about 7 i saw a man get shot outside of a burger king and watched him die. i have dreams replaying it all the time. and the worst thing about it is that i saw who did it and never told anyone. i'm getting over it finally after like, what 7 years? but i still get haunted by the thought that i could have told someone what the people looked like. sometimes i have dreams about it and i wake up screaming and crying.
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 8th, 2006 at 01:25pm
xx rawr im a ninja turtle:
when i was about 7 i saw a man get shot outside of a burger king and watched him die. i have dreams replaying it all the time. and the worst thing about it is that i saw who did it and never told anyone. i'm getting over it finally after like, what 7 years? but i still get haunted by the thought that i could have told someone what the people looked like. sometimes i have dreams about it and i wake up screaming and crying.

Wow thats intense its probably a good thing you didnt say anything because suppose if the person find out that you told on him you know?.That person could come after you sometimes its good to keep things bottled up!..

Sometimes its not.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
November 8th, 2006 at 04:26pm
Well, since we moved to North Carolina, my dad has been beating on my brother.
My mom tells me to turn on the t.v. and ignore it, but its hard not to hear "Christy, help! Call 911!"
About a month ago I woke up to my brother screaming and ran to him to see my dad choking him.
Whats worse is my dad makes me lie to the police when im asked or i'll get what my brother got.

Hmmm, oh yeah.
Last year, my best friend and I were walking to the gas station to get some candy and this old guy in an old, broken down van was following us as we walked.
He was on the local news the next day, something about child molestation.
That was pretty weird.

I also saw my grandfather have a heart attack right in front of me.
But I was five and thought he was playing around, so I didnt get help until he stopped moving.
I feel stupid that it took me that long to realize he was dying.
medea.
In The Murder Scene
medea.
November 8th, 2006 at 04:35pm
I almost drowned.
That...sucked. A lot.
And I remember when I was hospitalized when I was younger. I was like "Wat teh fawk?! I DON'T THINK ANYTHING IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME BLEED ON PURPOSE."
Thursday's Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Thursday's Child
November 9th, 2006 at 12:55am
I was nearly abducted when I was eight.
this guy pulled up next to me when I was coloring on our sidewalk and rolled down his window and was telling me how he was looking for his little girl around my age, and asked if I was friends wtih her,which i said I wasn't cause I had just moved like a week early to the city
so then he asked if I wanted a picrure, so I said sure.
and so he started digging around in his car looking for a picture.
and then he stopped and said something like, I don't have one with me right now, but if you want, we can drive back to my house and get one and look for the girl for awhile.
and so he opened his car down and leaned over to grab me and pull me in, when my neighbor came running up from behind the car and pulled me away and he went speeding off.

and, although this isn't childhood, about a week ago, I was handing out flyers for this campaign I was working on, and this blue car was basically following me. Like he'd literally stop in the middle of the street and stare as me when I'd walk down the steps from each person's house and then circle the block.
And I basically ran and hid in a bush and had a panic attack until he stopped driving around the neighborhood.

and all those nightmares about what nearly happened when I was eight started coming back again ever since.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 9th, 2006 at 01:09am
snickers_019:

I didn't report you.
I reported the thread because it didn't belong in the Discussion Board.
I never even said that it should be locked, just that t should be moved
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
November 9th, 2006 at 01:11am
Well, my brother has serious mental issues. When I was around 10 years old and my brother was 16 he got really bad. My parents and him would always get into serious fights, yelling, hitting, all that stuff.

One terrible night, maybe I was still 10,but my parents and him were fighting just like every other night. This time got way out of hand though. He started to threaten my parents lives. All of a sudden he pushed my mom into the kitchen closet and started to choke her. All I could do was watch. My dad was trying to get him off and finally got him off of my mother. Then the fight moved downstairs when it got even more physical, fist fighting with my father. He also tried to choke him.

That was one incident. Another was when I was 11 and he was 17,my mom and brother were fighting. The fighting went on FOREVER. Towards the end, my brother starts backing up towards the counter. He reaches behind his back and took the butcher knife and put it to is throat. He was seriously depressed at the time and wouldn't take the pill subscribed.

On several occasions, he's chased me with a knife behind his back. Sometimes, with a spoon behind his back, but I didn't know. He just wanted to scare the living shit out of me.

He still lives with my mom and I at the age of 20, but now he seems to be a bit better with his temper and he's not home much.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 9th, 2006 at 01:19am
My younger brother has bashed me repeatedly.
Once, he started hitting me with his hockey stick, which hurt so much. Anyway he repeatedly hit my arm in the same spot, which meant that I got this massive hard lump on my arm, and I couldn't move it at all.
I showed my Mum, & she said it looked like it was broken or fractured, then told me to get over it.
Another time, I told him I needed the computer to do an assignment, and he just lost his temper and bashed me.
He hit me so hard in the back of the head that I fell over, and he then started kicking me while I was down on the ground.
He only ever does it when my parents & one of my other brothers aren't home though, so nobody believes me that its actually him.

Actually none of that was really childhood.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
November 9th, 2006 at 01:34am
Asha, have you told people about this? "/

The only really scary thing I can still remember is when I was five and I had a really horrible dream. I dreamt that my parents got chopped into small pieces and eaten. "/

I followed my mum round the house constantly for about three days after that.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 9th, 2006 at 01:37am
penitence.:
Asha, have you told people about this? "/

I told my parents. They didn't beleive me.
They even said they thought that I was blaming John (my brother) for my boyfriend bashing me.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
November 9th, 2006 at 01:40am
Asha;:
I told my parents. They didn't beleive me.
They even said they thought that I was blaming John (my brother) for my boyfriend bashing me.
I'm really sorry to hear that. "/
Ares of the Cross
Salute You in Your Grave
Ares of the Cross
November 9th, 2006 at 01:43am
I ate a rock, and had to go to the emergency room.......
XxamandaxX
Joining The Black Parade
XxamandaxX
November 9th, 2006 at 02:05am
i have a couple none as bad as alot of the others on here though

1. when i was 5 me my sister and a couple of the neighborhood kids were playing football in an empty lot that was next to my house. one of the kids threw the ball into someone's yard so i went to get it, when i grabbed the ball i heard growling so i started to walk away when two doberman pinchers came out and chased me down the street. those breed of dogs now scare the shit out of me and whenever i see one i cringe.

2. i almost drowned in a public pool

3. i got stuck out in the ocean.

4. this happened this year but my dad was dead for a couple minutes but then came back. it was horrible seeing him lying on the drive way like that. it made me realize just how important he is to me.

5. all the times when my half sister would get into trouble and the cops would come to my house and my parents and my half sister and the cops would all be fighting and one time my half sister had a knife and tried to stab my parents. so i would just hide under the kitchen table and cover my ears.

6. when i was 6 or 7 i had to got to the hospital and i had to keep getting stuck by needles so now i hate needls.
human wreckage.
Joining The Black Parade
human wreckage.
November 9th, 2006 at 02:07pm
I've almost drowned a couple of times.
But the worst time was when we went to this Wave Pool in florida.
I was on an innertube, and i kept getting pulled farther and farther back until i was against the wall, which is like 15 ft deep water.
I didn't know this and jumped out of the innertube and went down.
Thank god my mom was watching me and got there before i blacked out.

It was funny how the lifeguards were staring at me the whole time while I kicked and screamed, and didn't do a damn thing.

another thing that happened, I was in Wildwood, in New Jersey, and I went on this ride. It was like...an apple, and you sit inside and it spins around.

I was only about 5, and I almost fell off of that because my seat belt was WAY too loose.

and then I was on this boat ride at a carnival, The Pharoh, I think, and my purse fell out of my hands and went down to the ground, and we were about...40-50 feet in the air, and I just watched it fall and hit the ground.
Ever since then i'm petrified of heights, cause it made me realize just how far up I was.

and my mom married this guy, and he was Muslim. His beliefs pretty much clashed with ours and I got verbally and physically abused for a few years, along with my mother. that was extremely scary and i really cant trust anyone my mom is dating now...or even male friends.
human wreckage.
Joining The Black Parade
human wreckage.
November 9th, 2006 at 02:09pm
Another thing that happened was I choked on a Peppermint, those red and white ones, cause i swallowed it on accident.
i almost died from that, I had to go to the hospital.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 9th, 2006 at 02:29pm
Christina for a 20:
I also saw my grandfather have a heart attack right in front of me.
But I was five and thought he was playing around, so I didnt get help until he stopped moving.
I feel stupid that it took me that long to realize he was dying.

Is he okay now?