Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
my happy ending
Killjoy
my happy ending
November 6th, 2006 at 12:01pm
I think that the worst thing that ever happened to me was when my stepmom stabbed my dad in the thigh with a big knife and blood sprayed everywhere. I'm sure that someone can top that, let me know. It would be great to talk about!!
DravenSkye
Killjoy
DravenSkye
November 6th, 2006 at 01:21pm
Wow. That's intense. Um...my parents used to get into physical fights alot, and one time my dad pushed my mom onto the kitchen floor and she sprained her back. Or maybe it was when my older brother, who is ten years older than me, and my mom got into a fist fight, and he sprained my mom's thumb and pulled her hair out, and she made him go to his room and wait for my dad to come home. He got the worst beating of his life that day. But really, I have lots of traumatizing events from my childhood, but non of them involves kniving someone. I got beat alot as a kid by my dad...he has anger management issues, and sometimes I get it now, but it's not as bad. A few months ago he threw a dust pan at me cuz he got mad at my mom.
I don't think I topped yours though, but I thought it was a good topic too.

~Draven (sorry it was kinda long)
MadinaLake
Salute You in Your Grave
MadinaLake
November 6th, 2006 at 05:45pm
I think mine was when I was six I nearly got mauled by a vicious dog, luckily my mother rescued me before anything got nasty. Now I have a phbia to some dogs like vicious rottweilers, if I ever see them around now I go white and start shaking because of the incident
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
November 6th, 2006 at 05:46pm
I dont know about this thread, I think it could probably go in the INO Chamber instead.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
November 6th, 2006 at 05:48pm
wow i dont think i can top that but one of mine was when my brother and i were fighting and punching each other my mum smashed her fist into the door making this massive hole and yelled "you like punching each other, how about i do that to you?"

i tell you my brother and i never punched each other again, that was enough warning!
Feel What You Feel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Feel What You Feel.
November 6th, 2006 at 06:06pm
I think that it could go in the INO Chamber, but maybe there could be a thread about how childhood memories influence kids and how they will always remember specific ones or something.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 6th, 2006 at 07:17pm
This isn't really a topic for the discussion board.
I'll report it to the mods & they can decide what to do with it.
xXhopeXx
Motor Baby
xXhopeXx
November 6th, 2006 at 07:30pm
i don't know if i'm allowed to keep writing on here (from the post above) but mine is no way near as bad as you guys ones. i don't really no how to explain it, it sounds a bit silly now, but when i was little, i woke up and went to get a drink. i was in the hallway and i saw this dog there, it was like snarling adn growling and stuff and started coming towards me, i was screaming but it turns out nothing was there, it was weird, i was fully awake and everything. another bad thing happened to me this year, so i don't think it can really be put in this thread.
BrodieAtwater
Killjoy
BrodieAtwater
November 6th, 2006 at 09:26pm
My worst memory was when I was trying to catch some shrimp while snorkeling and a bull shark held me under for about a minute.

Let's top that.

:`
Rainy.
Awake and Unafraid
Rainy.
November 6th, 2006 at 10:16pm
My worst childhood memory is when I was locked in a closet for about 4 1/2 hours when I was 5 years old, or when my dad would forget about picking me up from school because he was playing video games and "forgot that I wasn't there". Nothing really bad I guess just personal grudges.
BrodieAtwater
Killjoy
BrodieAtwater
November 6th, 2006 at 10:21pm
Ophelia_Immortal713:
My worst childhood memory is when I was locked in a closet for about 4 1/2 hours when I was 5 years old, or when my dad would forget about picking me up from school because he was playing video games and "forgot that I wasn't there". Nothing really bad I guess just personal grudges.

Lol, I got stuck in the attic on Christmas Day when I was seven; I can dig what you're saying.
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Hail Of Bullets-x
November 6th, 2006 at 10:33pm
My step-dad hung my dog in front of me when I was nine.

Apparently I had been a naughty little girl.

Yeah my step dad was twisted.
xXhopeXx
Motor Baby
xXhopeXx
November 6th, 2006 at 11:11pm
BrodieAtwater:
My worst memory was when I was trying to catch some shrimp while snorkeling and a bull shark held me under for about a minute.

Let's top that.

:`

thats horrible!! at camp i got swept down rapids and under the boat, i was trapped under my mate it was freaky as and i've just stoped physio for my injuries, but i don't think that can top you one
Baby Jesus is
Banned
Baby Jesus is
November 6th, 2006 at 11:49pm
x-Hail Of Bullets-x:
My step-dad hung my dog in front of me when I was nine.

Apparently I had been a naughty little girl.

Yeah my step dad was twisted.

I'd agree... very twisted

My worse memory, falling into the deep end of a pool and sitting on the bottom for almost a minute...

Falling from a tree that was as high as my house (no i got phobia of heights >.<Wink
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
November 7th, 2006 at 02:06am
I was severely molested the majority of my childhood life and thought it was a game. I felt important and special. It turns out, all that is what has left me unsure of people who are very 'clingy'.

My dad would beat me here and there. He has anger issues and which is why I was the happiest kid alive when my mother and dad both divorced. I was relieved instead of upset or angry.

The worst beating that scared me and literally put me into shock was when I was 5 years old and playing with the computer; it suddenly messed up. My father came up and continue to yell and curse at me while I try to explain that I was sorry. That didn't suit my dad so he took my head and tilt it as far back as he could and slammed my head extremely hard against the desk.

Fortunately, this didn't cause any emergency to occur. I just was in more shock than in pain. The incident just bruised the bone severely and caused me to still have the ability to feel here and there, when I rub my left eyebrow. After this trauma, I became very alert. Which is why when people touch me suddenly, without warning I either hit or slap them. It's just my relflex.

I started to see this girl, who was severely beaten, around 4th grade year. She has sinful, blacken eyes and a morbid bloody smirk that will give you goosebumps. I can describe this girl in perfect detail and may even draw her.

She likes to dance and to scream alot. I believe she's a fallen soul looking for relief.
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
November 7th, 2006 at 03:30am

my mom and dad ALWAYS fought when i was little.
i remember one time my mom burnt my dad with the pan-
macaroni was flying everywhere.
i didn't have dinner that night.
but that wasn't really a big deal since i was never really involved in the fights.

and i've almost died several times now.
i don't really know why i'm still here since i don't really show any appreciation for life other than music.
so i suppose i have a purpose(sp?)

one of the most traumatizing moments in my life are based around other people.
in the fifth grade i remember i had a friend who seemed happy everyday.
but then the next day she attempted jumping off the second story building at my school in front of the whole afterschool club.
i was completely moved form then on and it was so heartbreaking having to talk about it over and over again and being called to meetings from witnessing it.
she was sent to some kind of institute thing for 3 weeks and then transferred to another school.
i never saw her again.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
November 7th, 2006 at 04:40am
When I was younger, my dad had an awful temper.
I remember him breaking the door of the bathroom, in an argument with my mum.
He hurt me a lot too, but nothing like beating.

There was a time, when my family went to Paris for a holiday, and my dad and mum had been in an argument as per usual.
I was petrified, because I had said something, and my parents were yelling at each other and me too.
I think I got thrown into the hotel wall... I can't remember.
But from that day forth, I've been a sufferer of panic attacks and hyperventilating.

Another bad memory I have was the night my dad beat up my brother...
My brother couldn't sleep or something, and it was midnight, and my dad... beat him up.
It was awful. I was in my bedroom, which is the other end of the house, and I could hear my brother yelping in agony and my mum screaming and pleading for my dad to stop.

Since then, my dad has calmed down A LOT. He never gets angry at us anymore, although my parents still argue like crazy.

And although it's not a childhood memory (it happened a few weeks ago), one of the scariest moments I've experienced was when my mum and I got into a fight.
She threw two chairs at me, and attempted to throw a vase at me, but my brother stopped her.
Once again, I went into a panic attack... but she didn't care.

Oh yes, my family is lovely. =]
DealForeverLoving?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
DealForeverLoving?
November 7th, 2006 at 08:30am
Our Avenged Jules:
When I was younger, my dad had an awful temper.
I remember him breaking the door of the bathroom, in an argument with my mum.

That has happened in my family too... It happens alot, the breaking of stuff.
sass attack.
Demolition Lover
sass attack.
November 7th, 2006 at 08:36am

my parents had a bad past
apparently they had a shotgun wedding and we moved ot australia when my sister was conceived.

my mom used to have a bad temper, i remember having a lot of bruises most of the time.
when i was eight i showed her a tooth that was falling out, but i cried because i didnt want her to pull it out.
She chased me with a knife and i remember staying in the bathroom for hours until i heard the knife drop and i ran to the side of the house crying.

my parents wont let us laugh or cry infront of them [my dad hates hearing us laugh]
when i was younger he used to lock my brother in a dark room for the whole day to make him stop crying.

a year ago i had a massive fight with my dad and had a panic attack.
i was lucky my grandma was there becasue he was about to beat the living hell out of me for calling him a liar and a home wrecker.

i've forgiven my mom but my dad still treats me like nothing.
Darkened Angel
Salute You in Your Grave
Darkened Angel
November 7th, 2006 at 08:58am
I'm 12 yet have already had two near-death experiences:

1. Almost drowned at the water park (one reason I don't swim)

2. I think I was 7, my dad and I went to a chinese resturant that was half bar/half resturant and this drunk dude was yelling at his wife/gf (not sure) calling her a slut, bitch, everything. I guess a friend told him to chill and he got pissed, they went into the doorway that splits up the resturant and started fighting. My dad went to go see what was going on and told them to move so we could get through (he thought I'd followed him but I was hiding) and the first guy slammed him against a wall, only to get his own ass kicked. Really, if I was behind my dad he'd (drunk dude) probably have squished me to death.

3. And I know a majority of you have watched those Chuckie and Child Play movies, I've had nightmares about them for the longest time and they just stopped recently but I keep thinking he's in my room sometimes. My cousin didn't help because she used to babysit my sister and I and said that he lived out in the woods and would come look for us (she'd watch me at night so imagine being told this as you're a little kid), I hate that doll....