Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
Doodles
Demolition Lover
Doodles
February 14th, 2007 at 12:46pm
My worst memory was when someone rode they're bike off our school roof by accident and died.
Stuff happened before had which will make it forever stay in my memory as one of the worst things i've ever seen.
one less sad robot.
Demolition Lover
one less sad robot.
February 14th, 2007 at 12:50pm
umm. i was like 7 or something and i had to be in a hospital over night. i woke up and my parents weren´t there, and the nurse didn´t let me even call them.
Spindal
Motor Baby
Spindal
February 14th, 2007 at 01:15pm
My mom begging the social worker guy to let her keep us.
She was supposed to be the grown up, but she wailed like a baby.
And the guy wasn't even coming to take us away, either. My mom was all panicky, and having her break down like that was just unreal.
She left not long after that.
Okay, I'm done.
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
February 14th, 2007 at 01:51pm
^*Hugs*^

My scariest childhood memory?Well,I was real little and my dad and I were in Toys R Us and he hid from me and I thought he'd left me there and I started crying and stuff....thus my fear of being forgotten and left behind.
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
February 14th, 2007 at 02:10pm
when i was like 8, i was playing some baseball with some kids at a local park and one of the boys accidently hit me in the head with a metal baseball bat and i remember all the kids just running away and leaving me there. i was alone for like 15 minutes and no one was around. i thought i was just going to bleed to death. thank god one of the kids told my older brother and he came and helped me.
Seventeen Forever
Salute You in Your Grave
Seventeen Forever
February 14th, 2007 at 08:14pm
i was like 5 and got stuck in a public bathroom and cried for my mom i was for like 2h or something like that...
braineater.
Bleeding on the Floor
braineater.
February 14th, 2007 at 08:22pm
I was molested in third grade.
He told everyone I let him, and I deny everything with him that ever happened with every fiber of my being to this day.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
February 14th, 2007 at 08:49pm
remembered another.

last summer,a bunch of kids from out church went to Katies house to swim,and my friend Bailey held me underwater for around a minute.
I was thrashing around,but did she let me up? Noooo. >.>

and one yesterday,this old man at Kmart yelled 'girl,i'm gonna shoot you' like,right in front of my face.
I swear,I thought I was going to die that night.

eek.
xLostInTheFogx
Joining The Black Parade
xLostInTheFogx
February 15th, 2007 at 09:52pm
i cant remember what i did or anything but i was about 4 and my mom got so mad she slammed a wooden spoon into the table and broke it accidentally, then hit me with it repeatedly.

my mom and dad were fighting and my dad slammed my mom into the car.

it was christmas night and we were driving home and my brother left his coat at the house where we had a party and my mom and dad were fighting about how it happened and i felt really sick and the yelling made it worse and i said something and my dad screamed at me.

i was young and i pulled my little brothers arm too hard and my mom hit me then locked me out of her room...and i was scared if i wasnt in there with her at night.

those are nothing really
Tacky and Irrelevant
Salute You in Your Grave
Tacky and Irrelevant
February 15th, 2007 at 10:44pm
My mom packed her stuff and almost left the house
PenisPie
Bleeding on the Floor
PenisPie
February 15th, 2007 at 10:45pm
Getting chased by some freaks with guns D=
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
February 16th, 2007 at 02:48pm
i was in benidorm and a bomb went off. i was so friggin scared.
What the Frank!?
Motor Baby
What the Frank!?
February 16th, 2007 at 02:52pm
when i was like 6 i went to diney world
and almost drowned in the water park.
i got stuck under an artificial ice burg and
had to use my superpowers to push the
kid on it off.
What the Frank!?
Motor Baby
What the Frank!?
February 16th, 2007 at 02:53pm
wow.....my memory sucks compared to some of these other ones.
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
February 16th, 2007 at 02:53pm
I was swimming and this boy pushed his float over me and I got suck and panicked really bad
That's why I'm afraid of drowning
DanceWithMe
Motor Baby
DanceWithMe
February 16th, 2007 at 02:54pm
was about 7 whaen i woke up to find A huge SPIDER by my head. i nearly shat myself.

...yeah, i've had a boring childhood
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
February 16th, 2007 at 03:09pm
me and my brother were staying at my nannas house (i was 5 and he was 9) and she was really weak and we never knew what was wrong with her. then she started fiting and i never knew what to do. me and my brother ran outside and started screaming and running up and down the street until someone came out and gave her help. she died like 2 months later.

i had a rubbish childhood.
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
February 16th, 2007 at 03:12pm
A motorbike being thrown through the wind screen.Which nearly killed my mum.

Cracking my head clean open.
Anthony Kiedis
Motor Baby
Anthony Kiedis
February 16th, 2007 at 03:22pm
my aunt and her husband were driving me and my mum home
they were talking about how much ice there was on the roads and suddenly the car like.. flipped in a way, so it ran right out on a field and we went upside down
a man had seen us, so he stopped his car and ran out to us
the car was totally smashed but everyone was ok... thank god Shocked
scandalous.
Always Born a Crime
scandalous.
February 16th, 2007 at 03:24pm
-- I used to have a morbid fear of fans when I was younger, because my sisters repeatedly told me stories of people that got caught and cut up in them. I usd to have really bad nightmares, and then my mum took me to this adventure play place that had this huge fan in the wall above the slide, and my mum put me up there, and I was scared of the slide but even m,ore scared of the fan which was in the way of the stairs. So that made it worse.
-- I'm scared of electricity because I saw my dad get electocuted by the lawn mower once.
-- I was forced to watch 'Twister' once by my parents when I was about five, and afterwards I was told, by my sisters, that those storms were in Florida. We went to Disneyland Florida shortly after that. I don't know if they knew but my parents decided to take me on the Twister ride. I was petrified and storms scare the shit out of me. Escpecially lightning, because it's electricity.
-- I hate having my neck and sides touched because my elder sister used to tickle me until I couldn't breathe.
-- I was attacked by a huge dog.
-- I fell out of my crib once in Portugal and smashed my head on the floor.
-- I fell into a pool when I was tiny. I can just remember seeing everything from underwater.
-- I watched countless physical fights between my mum and sister.

They were scary when I was little.