Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
January 21st, 2009 at 09:28pm
This is is just kinda dumb;

Ever since I'd been born my dad always had a beard. Like, a big black bushy one that I'd always pull.
I called him Grizzles and stuff. Anyways one day, when I was eight, my dad came home without his beard. Clean shaven.
So I heard him come in the door and I ran up to hug him and welcome him back and then I saw him and started crying and ran away because I thought there was some strange man in my house to kidnap me.
I even got my mum! I told her a strange skinny man was in the house trying to steal me.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
March 2nd, 2009 at 03:00pm
When I was about 3 or 4, I remember our dog Buster had a fight with our other dog Dixie. I was left with Dixie while my mum ran to get help...I just remember seeing a lot of blood on the walls and her head was gushing... =/

More recent one was when I was 15. I'd come to school and I got told my friend died...that's the most traumatic and heart breaking memory I have.

I remember from then on I had a fear, and still do, of my friends dying. I'd get really destressing phonecalls from my friends. My friend called me, said my name in between crying and then phone went dead....I was so scared. I called my friends to see if they know what was happening and I called my friend again but she didn't pick up. Turned out she overdosed on her anti-depressants, trying to kill herself and had passed out.... Cry
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
April 8th, 2009 at 07:44am
I used to find going to school pretty terrifying
jay!
Bleeding on the Floor
jay!
April 8th, 2009 at 10:39am
I pretty much drowned in a huge lake once.
It was not fun.
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
April 10th, 2009 at 03:48pm
Fantasmagoria.:
This is is just kinda dumb;

Ever since I'd been born my dad always had a beard. Like, a big black bushy one that I'd always pull.
I called him Grizzles and stuff. Anyways one day, when I was eight, my dad came home without his beard. Clean shaven.
So I heard him come in the door and I ran up to hug him and welcome him back and then I saw him and started crying and ran away because I thought there was some strange man in my house to kidnap me.
I even got my mum! I told her a strange skinny man was in the house trying to steal me.

I find that quite adorable actually xD

One time, when I was half-asleep and it was really late at night, I remember hearing a woman shout and yell outside. I was really scared. I don't think I had ever heard anyone scream like that. Turns out that one of our neighbour's had split up and the next day, the wife left or something like that.
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
April 11th, 2009 at 11:47am
I was sitting in a chair by the wall in a mall once, when I was nine. It was an electrical shop, and while I was listening to my parents go on about whether they should install track lighting in the hallway, nobody saw the shelf above me was tipping. One of the speakers fell on my head and cracked my skull open. I remember lying on the floor, watching the blood flow across the tiles, then I blacked out.
Woke up in the hospital a few days later. I had about thirty to forty stiches, and half my hair was gone.
I never went near speakers for almost a year.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 11th, 2009 at 12:31pm
One time when I was about two, I don't remember this, but I'll tell it anyway. My dad took my sister and I to some kid place to play, and there was a guy in a costume. The guy went over to me and I started crying, and my dad told him to leave me alone. Then after about 10 minuets, he came back over and I started crying and my dad told him to leave me alone. This happened a few more times, until we just finally left. I think this is why I'm still a little freaked out whenever I see someone in a costume, even though I don't remember this incident.
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
April 11th, 2009 at 12:51pm
When I was three or four, I was at a friend's house while my mom and my friend's mom had a meeting about something in the next room. I remember we were playing on the bunk bed with the cieling fan on, and I accidentally leaned too far off of the top bunk and the cieling fan chopped part of my head off, but it was actually just barely attatched by a really thin layer of skin. They had to glue it back on and to this day I still have a little bump on my head because of it.
I also refuse to go onto top bunks when there are cieling fans in the same room.
fawkes
Bleeding on the Floor
fawkes
April 12th, 2009 at 04:30am
My cousin found his dad's gun and threatened to use it on me. I was nine. He was seven or eight. I'm pretty sure it wasn't loaded, but I didn't realise that when I was nine. I really thought that I was going to die.

I've also fallen headfirst off a bunkbed. Twice. I can still remember that airborne moment thinking, "Oh crap, this is gonna hurt." Thankfully, I wasn't seriously hurt on either occasion.
chelsea smile
Shotgun Sinner
chelsea smile
April 12th, 2009 at 04:29pm
i went to a store with my mom by bike and i was
about 5 or 6 years old. there was this very weard drunken man
in the store we went to and when we left back home he
followed us with his bicycle and started shouting something
dirty and tacky and my mom ignored him.
back home mom was so confused about what happened
and i didn't understand why and then she explained me
few things about child molestors.
i can say that it was the most horrific experience a five year old could have.
uh. Cheese
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 14th, 2009 at 01:40pm
Worst childhood memory? Scariest? I was walking home from school and this guy in a van pulled up next to me. I was like 6 or 7 so I didn't think anything of it. Then he started telling me, "Get in the van. C'mon kid, get in the van. Get in the van! Stupid kid! Get in the van!" And then I got really scared because my mom used to tell me these horror stories about evil kidnappers and stuff. So I burst out running, screaming at the top of my lungs. I cut through a neighbors yard, and didn't stop screaming until I reached my house. That was pretty traumatizing.
I think that's why I have a fear of people, sociophobia. I don't like talking to people I don't know and I hate going out in public. All because of this weird guy in a van who was yelling at me to get inside. -_-
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 14th, 2009 at 04:38pm
About 2 years ago when I learned that my friend died.
And when I was 10, my dog was chasing another dog around the yard when I was walking him, I fell down becxause I couldnt keep up. Somehow, the leash got cought around my neck and I couldnt get it off. The dogs were still chasing each other and I almost choked to death.
Gordon Freeman
Killjoy
Gordon Freeman
April 18th, 2009 at 06:34pm
Like four years ago I was in Wisconsin Dells and there was a wave pool at the park I was at. I was way at the 6 foot deep end and all I remember is a big man in an inner-tube falling on top of me, me inhaling a bunch of water, looking up at the lifeguard trying to yell for help and all she did was smile D: I couldn't catch my breath, cause every time I coughed the water out, another giant wave came over me.
It turns out a 6 year old kid ended up pulling me from 6 feet of water all the way to the shallow end.
D:

I also stop breathing in my sleep. But I don't really know when I do it. Sometimes I have these weird dreams where something bad happens, like I either choke, try to kill myself, drown or someone's trying to kill me. One time that happened and I didn't wake up on my own, my mom had to shake me to get me to breathe again.

Sleep fail D:
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 18th, 2009 at 06:55pm
Ah! I remember this really disturbing time when I was little. My mom's kind of morbid, so one day she invited over her med school buddies and they watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Every time he got someone, they would guess what artery was severed, how much blood they were losing, and how long they had to live.
I remember watching from upstairs with a o_O kind of look on my face. It was pretty disturbing...that's why I stay away from that movie.
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
April 21st, 2009 at 06:29am
i don't remember this clearly, but my mum told me that when i had to go to the hosptal when i had bronchilitis (sp) i saw a guy die in his bed from a heart attack.
that whole experience was pretty freaky for me anyway.
Stupidsadistic;
Bleeding on the Floor
Stupidsadistic;
April 26th, 2009 at 04:40pm
When I was younger I used to have these two porcelain dolls that sat on my speaker, and after a while my imagination began to get the best of me and they scared me. I'd have doll-influenced nightmares almost every night. I ended up having them always face the wall. I never told anyone about it but the nightmares progressively got worse and worse. One night I started screaming in my sleep and that's when my mom took the dolls out of my room. She's given them away since, but I still have an irrational fear of porcelain dolls.
Romantica.
Killjoy
Romantica.
April 28th, 2009 at 12:52pm
Watching IT.
That movie scared my mind forever.
And left me with a fear of clows.
Mad

I've had worse,But I don't want to post them.
:/
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
May 2nd, 2009 at 08:17am
For most people, this probably sounds silly.

Probably when my dad left my mother, and I had to look after her depressed self. I was 7. It really matured me, and made me into this horrible, cynical person I am today.
Ad Astra
Salute You in Your Grave
Ad Astra
May 22nd, 2009 at 11:19am
i got lost in the county court house when i was little
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
May 24th, 2009 at 01:31am
my dad who was a heavy drinker at the time, got extremely smashed in disneyland when i was eleven, and my mom had to go pick him up from a security place because he was basically too drunk to walk. then she brought him back to the hotel and i dunno, he turned really angry and was saying like 'fuck you' to my mom, and 'when we get home i'm moving out and getting all my own everything'. like i know he didn't know what he was saying and the last one made no sense but i had nightmares afterwards and cried everytime i saw alcohol in any form. i still get uneasy seeing him drink.