Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
June 26th, 2007 at 08:26pm
oh another one:

when I was 4 I was running around church and I ran into a file cabnet and I cracked my forehead open. Then Mom took me to the ER and they sewed up my head....WITH A NEEDLE!!! now I hate needles.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
June 26th, 2007 at 08:26pm
Having to be a victim of severe incest.
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
June 26th, 2007 at 09:13pm
Childhood:
I had a dream when i was about 6... i was crossing the street by my dads place, and i got hit by a car...
i havnt crossed that street since...

a few months ago:
i learned my mom is clinically depressed...
scary for me because ive had a few nights where i felt really depressed... i thought it was just my mind messing with me.. but when i learned she was depressed, it made me scared...
Chaos Knight
Killjoy
Chaos Knight
July 19th, 2007 at 06:48am
When I was a kid I went over to my sisters friends house for a few weeks and they made me do everything for there friends baby. I starved the whole time there and got yelled at if I accidently forgot something for the baby...I was scared to even be near my sister cause she did most of the yelling. At that time I was just learning how to walk!! I ALMOST EVEN GOT HIT BY HER FRIEND FOR FORGETTING TO FEED THE BABY!!! T-T
GhostlyxWhite
Jazz Hands
GhostlyxWhite
July 19th, 2007 at 06:59am
I dont have many scary memories because i lived in a christian house hold but once I got into a really bad fight with my mum and I was trying to tell her how I felt but she wouldnt lisern so I went up to my room to get away but she kept yelling at me and I was really bad with stress and because I had a bad breathing problem I started to hypoventelate (cant spell) and all my mum said was grow up and she stormed out of my room. I still dont get what the problem was today.
Where's Your Heart?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Where's Your Heart?
July 20th, 2007 at 04:51am
I guess its not a scary memory but its a bad one... I recently broke my hip and tail bone when I fell off my horse, I cant ride again so I had to sell my horse, riding was the one thing I really only new....
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
July 20th, 2007 at 05:23am
Seeing the remains of this kid Jimmi Reynolds.
It was the last day of school. It was roughly 10pm. Jimmi and his friends were skateboarding in the parking lot of the closed store.
Someone dared Jimmi to skate accoss the street in the dark, and he did it.
He didn't see the car coming. The car knocked him off of his board, and ran him over.

It was a really, really gruesome site. My mom and I were driving past at the time.
His head had been smashed open... blood & brains everywhere. The car hit him so hard a copy of the cars liscense plate was plastered into his forehead.

I won't ever forget the stench, or the site of Jimmi's eyes.

Not the greatest thing for a 11 year old to see, really.
snowy-death
Jazz Hands
snowy-death
July 20th, 2007 at 06:11am
i fell down a sink hole on the edge f a beach and was stuck under til i nearly drowned

on grade 6 bike camp (if that counts as child) i passed out on the bike and woke up an hour later unable to walk ( tho i can now), with a massve headache and my enemies dads arm on my shoulder...my parents showed no sympathy and i got no treatment for the injuries i sustained including an injury to my head

tho im sure thats not the worst of things
xs_and_underscores
Fabulous Killjoy
xs_and_underscores
July 20th, 2007 at 09:16am
its really silly, and nothing compared to everyone elses stories, but it scared me so bad when i was eight:

i had always been afraid of large bodies of water, and we were at our cabin on a lake, and my brother and dad just said we were going for a boat ride(i liked boats) and i agreed, they made me put my swimsuit on, and a lifejacket(that was too big for me) my brother and dad jumped off the boat and started swimming, with me being deathly afraid of the water left in the boat. they got back on, and tried to get me in the water. i refused, so my brother got me on the side of the boat, and he & dad pushed me in. i went underwater and almost slipped out of my lifejacket i was so skinny, then something touched my leg, and i knew we were too far out for it to be seaweed, and i started screaming and crying. after about a minute my brother helped me back on the boat and told me to stop being a baby. then he told me it was probably a fish, and ive always been afraid of fish. and it didnt help that same summer a large mouth bass almost pulled me down into the water but dad grabbed me and caught it.

until about a year ago i was so freaked out i wouldnt go past the dock in the lake, and even then i had to be with my big strong cousin to help me out of the water.
red windmill.
Always Born a Crime
red windmill.
July 20th, 2007 at 09:20am
my dad used to yell at my mom and me, he used to hit me.....

it was super freaky.
TasteOfChaosBabe
Really Not Okay
TasteOfChaosBabe
July 20th, 2007 at 09:28am
Nothing really "scary", just sad.

Animal control came to our house to say I needed to go get my dog across the street.(she always ran off in the neighborhood) My mom sent me out with the leash, and the animal control guy saw me with it, and I found my dog dead across the street. My mom wanted to kill that animal control guy.
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
July 20th, 2007 at 12:18pm
Well, I've had a few things that weren't exactly scary for me but more scarring.

-When I was around 5, my grandad died of a sudden heart attack, I was alone in the house and didn't know what to do. So I did nothing. Ever since I've felt really guilty.

-My uncle has a split-personality disorder and is so paranoid, he doesn't leave the house. One time he got real mad and threw a glass at me. It was really scary!

-My parents sometimes hit me....
kulta.
Really Not Okay
kulta.
July 20th, 2007 at 12:39pm
When I was about four or five my cousin's cousin pushed me off a brick wall and I nearly split my head open. Instead I was unconscious and woke up in the ER.

When I was eleven I jumped off a roof and dislocated my shoulder, twisted my elbow and sprained a wrist and ankle. I couldn't do anything for ages.

When I was twelve I was left alone with another cousin of my cousin. He kept making comments about my grandfather's death and whine I told him to fuck off he got a handful of sharpknives from the kitchen and threw some at me while chasing me with a lighter.
My American Cheese.
Joining The Black Parade
My American Cheese.
July 20th, 2007 at 02:07pm
This one time when was about 3-4 I was sitting in a chair, and my brother pushed it over and I fell and I Fell Head first through the window.
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
July 20th, 2007 at 02:21pm
my parents constant arguing and my mom almost walking out twice.

i can't think of anything scarier then that for a five year old. well, maybe when i had mono at six... but i want my parents to stay together.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
July 20th, 2007 at 02:26pm
I think I was maybe eleven or twelve, but my mum got into an accident when trying to turn on our lawnmower,
she was standing to close to a tree and when she cranked the cord, a stick went right into her hand, made a giant hole in it. She was bleeding badly all day, but she refused to go to the Hospital,
when my dad finally talked her into going, the doctors and stuff found out that about an inch of the stick was still inside of her hand when we brought her,
and if we would have waited longer to bring her, they would have had to have amputated her hand.

Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
July 23rd, 2007 at 04:18pm
being stung by a swarm of wasps.
i have never fully recovered.

and getting my head stuck under my brothers bed,
i was about 3
and at the time it hurt.
Looking back, it was pretty funny xD
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
July 23rd, 2007 at 04:44pm
Playing with my mum, and then I fell, and hit my head hard on the floor. I got a bad concussion, and knocked my mouth up, bad, My mouth has nver fully recovered, and I have a sticky-out tooth. It's a right-angle >.<

And I got pushed down the stairs, by a second or thrid cousin. i fell head first. Luckily I didn't break anything, or die
Failure to Breathe.
Motor Baby
Failure to Breathe.
July 23rd, 2007 at 05:03pm
..eh kind of scary.. but more sad ..idk

my mom and sep dad fighting all the time [[they still do]]
i was about 7 and my step dad would kick the shit out of my mom hitting her and shit.
then one day he got her on the ground and started choking her

and when you see your mom the only family you really got

[[ step dads family . real dads family . even my moms family they all think im messed up and wierd]]

you see her on the ground with her eyes rolling back towards her head because shes losing her life right in front of you.

i threw something at my step dad...

and i ended up getting hit with an ice bag...

it hurt.

-_-
Happy Ending
Jazz Hands
Happy Ending
July 27th, 2007 at 04:03pm
when i was in year 4 two girls got a skipping rope and strangled me with it.
that's it really. not bad but propa scared me at the time.