Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
February 16th, 2007 at 04:08pm
i remember on holiday with my family in scotland we went to this like indoor water park thing & this fat scottish lady walked backwards & pushed me into the deep end of this rapids thing - it was scary cos i didn't have my armbands on & my brother jumped in after me and saved me.
also, when i went to maddame tussauds in london when i was about 4, the scary bit was horrifying, my mum had to carry me Laughing bless my little cotton socks! Surprised
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 16th, 2007 at 04:33pm
In elementary school I was really hungry and i had the last lunch. When I finally bought my pizza, I was walking towards a table and fainted. I thought I was dead. When I woke up, I was in the nurse's office ten minutes later.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
February 16th, 2007 at 10:47pm
There was the time half my hair caught on fire...

and the time when a roach ( most hated/feared thing in the whole world for me) landed on my foot at disney

the time my mom forgot to pick me...

the time I had to beat some guy up for trying to feel me up...

the time I got lost in publix when I was three...
Seventeen Forever
Salute You in Your Grave
Seventeen Forever
February 16th, 2007 at 10:51pm
i got los on disney... and 5h. they found me
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
February 16th, 2007 at 11:14pm
Oh and I almost drowned at wet-n-wild.
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
February 16th, 2007 at 11:24pm

I don't think I can top anyone's stories here. It's not really about "topping" them, anyways. Fear isn't measurable, so here're some of my worst childhood memories, even if some of them are very recent... I still consider it to be a part of my childhood.

- When I was four, I woke up to my mom and dad fighting. My dad got out-of-control mad and slapped my mom and I remember running in between them, pushing my dad out of the way and crying hysterically. I'd say that this was the number one scariest thing, no matter what.
- At the end of eighth grade, I was really good friends with this boy who was a few years younger than me. I remember that he got into a massive fight one day and he was on his back on the sidewalk... he couldn't move or anything and he had to be taken away by an actual ambulance. I was so scared for him... again, I cried.
- Last, a few months ago my parents found out about my self-destructive habit. My mom cried. I cried. That's when I swore never to do it again. I actually saw how much I hurt her and that was just agony for me.

Yup. The end.
PenisPie
Bleeding on the Floor
PenisPie
February 16th, 2007 at 11:36pm
Getting chased by a german shepard at the beach. =/
Emily Electricity;;
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Emily Electricity;;
February 16th, 2007 at 11:38pm

This one time I was with my great aunt and we went to the dollar tree in this kind of shady area of town since it was closer than Wal-Mart. For some reason I got in the car without realizing I didn't have any shoes on. So my aunt said that she would just be a minute, locked me in the car, and left me with her cell phone.

Then this guy comes over and taps on the window and I roll it down a few inches and he starts saying something about how the cd player in his car was the same as the one in ours. Only the thing was is that we were in an Explorer so the windows were tinted and the cd player was actually inside the console. I freaked out a little and picked up the phone. He walked away farely quickly when he saw it. I hid in the trunk and called my older brother.

And then when I was four, we were at the circus and I wanted to ride a pony. All I know is the guy who was leading the horse kept sliding his hand up until he was touching my "no no spot". I thought that was just how they led the ponies...I now know different.
Harmless Vampire
Bleeding on the Floor
Harmless Vampire
February 25th, 2007 at 06:54pm
when i almost drowned
Karma Kills
Salute You in Your Grave
Karma Kills
February 25th, 2007 at 07:08pm
When I was 5 I was at the babysitter's and we were swimming and I tipped over the floaty thing I was in and know one noticed. I was underwater for about 30 seconds and paniced and let out all the air I had. I tried to swim up to the top where I saw sunlight, but evertime I tried I would hit my head on the bottom of the pool. I finally came up above the water enough so I could get a breath but got pulled back under but some kid who thought it was funny to drown people (once again I was 5 so I couldn't swim). Then finally I got free and yelled for help and someone FINALLY came to get me. I was underwater for approximately 3 minutes. I thought I was going to die; however, I love water.

There was one other time where me and my friend were caught in the middle of a storm when we were10 and all of a sudden out of nowhere we see this tornado coming toward us so we had to run to the house about a half mile away in very strong winds. We got to the house and to the basement and when we came back out the room was torn off the house and the playhouse was gone and everything has pretty much destroyed. Yeah, thats what we get for living in Kansas.
Disgust
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
February 25th, 2007 at 08:19pm
I was remembering this today.

When I was like five, we found this little robin baby that had fallen out of it's nest. I had a stuffed Beanie Baby robin and we put that in the little nest thing along with like, some ground up bugs, for the baby to eat, because it wouldn't take any from humans. I don't know, I guess I got caught up in it being my pet. My aunt was satying over along with her dog, and I remember walking outside to the robin and there being little parts of it everywhere, lungs and beaks and legs and stuff, and it was so scary. And I felt so bad, I locked myself in my room and cried. Then later that night, I went out to get wood or something for a bonfire and I saw a kitten eating the parts of the robin (we lived by woods, no point in cleaning it up). And I just lost it. I chased after that cat all through these woods, got all types of crazy cuts and scrpes, and I chased this cat until I caught it, and I threw it as far as I could.

I don't really know where the anger came from. I regret doing it now, even though the kitten probably ended up just having bruises and aches. It was jsut crazy how I ran after it for so long as didn't care at all about what was happening to me.
justin pierre.
Awake and Unafraid
justin pierre.
February 25th, 2007 at 08:47pm
When I was younger--three or four years ago-- a psycho dog chased me home, and--Im really slow, mind you-- knocked me over, and I thought it ripped off part of my hand skin, and I kicked it and ran away, but the it just scratched me, and I saw it the next day and it was in front of the school, and it followed me home, and I thought it was going to kill me, but it turned out to be really nice, and I felt horrible for kicking it. I fed it for two days and it ran away, and we adopted a puppy the next day and I cried because it looked exactly like the puppy I just fed/kicked/got chased by.

Hehe, Now that I think about it, its not that bad.
But whenI was littler it was, when it first happened.
frank!ree
Jazz Hands
frank!ree
February 25th, 2007 at 09:24pm
i slipped and fell into a pool and stayed under water for what seemed like an hour but it was like 10 seconds lol
lacey;;
Always Born a Crime
lacey;;
March 4th, 2007 at 06:44am

i was ran over by a car when i was 9 years old...can't believe i'm still alive...
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
March 4th, 2007 at 06:51am
Erm when I was 6 and I was at my Dad's house and I could hear my parent's fighting, I was sitting on the steps, and they had like, a slapping match, then my dad came out of the room. I ran away fatser than I ever have in my life.
He wouldn't hurt me, it was just scary.

Or when I like, passed out under water. Scary as hell. I was what? 8.

But I think when I was ill, and the stupid hospital gave me medicine( with only a minor) amount of Penicillin in it, even though somewhere on my records it says I'm allergic.
I was in bath and I didn't feel too good, I was sick and all drowsy and I was rushed to the emergency doctor.
I had like a full body scan and stuffs, it messed my body up big style.
Yeah they were scary
isabella cullen.
Bleeding on the Floor
isabella cullen.
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:21pm
I got punched in the nose by dad just trying to feed my dog, that happened to me when I was like seven, my nose wouldn't stop bleeding. All I remember is seeing my older sister crying and my mom holding me and crying. Then about a year later, my dad recorded my mom talking to her friend (who's a guy) on the phone and she apparently said "I miss you" to him, so when I went to bed my dad threw my mom off the sofa, I came downstairs to stop him but got a smack in the mouth, which made my lip bleed. So yeah, my dad's an asshole.
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:30pm
I got beat up everyday in kindergarten by these two boys.
I would come home crying everyday.
Everyday they threatened me.
Im glad thats over.
Odalisque
Always Born a Crime
Odalisque
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:34pm
When I was about three, my older sister and her friend were playing tag on our deck.
Now I was the younger sister, so I was trying to tag along, like little sisters do.
Well, I was running and I tripped over this little sandbox we had.
I suppose it was just the way I landed, but my chin hit the floor of the deck and my two front teeth went through my bottom lip.
I don't remember it hurting too much.
I just remember sitting up and telling my sister "That didn't hurt," but then I noticed I was bleeding like a faucet and flipped.
It was the immense amount of blood that scared me.
I remember looking into the deck sliding door and seeing my reflection.
It's a vivid picture.
I don't remember the reconstructive surgery so much, but I know I got fourteen stitches in and out.
It was hard to eat anything during my recovery, and I remember being extremely hungry, but not accepting any food because it hurt so much.
I'm surprised it's such a clear memory.
And I'm also extremely lucky that the surgeon did a good job reconstructing my bottom lip.
You can barely tell anything happened.
Odalisque
Always Born a Crime
Odalisque
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:34pm
Whoops...
=/
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
June 23rd, 2007 at 09:30am
I remember this fight between my oldest brother and my father.
I was told never to discuss it, because he almost killed my brother. I just remember them fighting down the stairs, and smashing into the door, breaking the whole thing.
I was only about four or five.