Don't have an account? Create one!

Scary Childhood Memories

AuthorMessage
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
November 9th, 2006 at 04:11pm

I have a lot of scary childhood memories... =\

When I was six, my neighbor had two pet chickens. My area was really different back then, a lot less populated, and the house thats next to me now, wasn't there. So, they'd always roam around free.
One day, I was playing with them on his property, when the Hen went to the side of the road, and started picking at some seed. A lady was walking her German Sheppard... and well... got to it.
All I remember is hearing a horrible cry from the Hen, and seeing blood and feathers everywhere, and then the owner of the dog quickly grabbing a plastic bag from her purse, picking the Hen up, putting it in the bag and putting it on the doorstep.
And then, Richie, the owner of the chickens, blamed it all on me and my Family. =\
I think that's one of the reasons I may be a vegetarian now...

When I was 4, I saw my Mom completly stop breathing in the recliner. I remember the paramedics pushing me aside and her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Coming home from Soccer practice with my Coach to see two firetrucks and ambulance outside of my house taking my father away. To this day I don't know what had happened.

And then, when I was eight, I saw my Dad die in the hospital bed. That was really, really scary and horrible for me.
Roonil Wazlib
Motor Baby
Roonil Wazlib
November 9th, 2006 at 05:43pm
Brown Recluse crawing in my hair when I was 5.

I wasn't bit, but now I can't even look at a granddaddy longlegs with out freaking out...
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 9th, 2006 at 06:48pm
When I was in Kindergarten, I tripped over a skipping rope & put 2 of my teeth through my bottom lip.
Then I did the exact same thing a few months later when I was wearing my Mum's high heels whilst walking down the steps of my cubby house. Except I got splinters in my arms that time, which hurt a lot.

Once my brother decided he didn't like me, and so shut my fingers in the car door.

Once I fell over ice-skating and grazed chin, and then one of my friends fell on top of my arm & almost broke it >.<.
Ice skating still scares me XD
Tara Scene
Motor Baby
Tara Scene
November 9th, 2006 at 08:37pm
wekk last year I was ice-skating on a pond and i fell and nearly broke my leg in three places. The scary part is that I was there with an adult and he was responsible(sp) for me and he watched me fall and thought i was laughing and started laughing until i didnt get up an dth en he came and help me up and take theh skates off. i havent ice-skated since.
Well yhis isnt really from childhood but this morning i neraly feel out of my 2nd story window. it scared the living shit outo f me
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
November 9th, 2006 at 08:48pm
Jerk:
Is he okay now?

He's okay now, but he barely survived that one heart attack.
k?!
Always Born a Crime
k?!
November 9th, 2006 at 09:30pm
Okay one time in fisrt grade at p.e. we were playing with frisbes and I like totally sucked with those. Well I didnt catch it and it hit my face well lip and it got cut all the way done to my chin and all they had me do is run to the nurses office and I dont even know where the nurses office was so yea then after I found it I couldnt remember anything else. Now Im terrified of frisbes (but can you blame me for being terrified)

A couple weeks ago, I got mad at my bro since he took my blankie, so I tried to kick him but I missed and kicked the bed instead and I broke my foot. Now the cast is off but I still need crutches becasue I cant walk on it. And it has scars on it and a HUGE bruise! It hurts
justin pierre.
Awake and Unafraid
justin pierre.
November 9th, 2006 at 09:34pm
I fell over at school a year or two ago(how ever many years ago third grade was..) and this evil kid started kicking me and kicking rocks from the playground on me because our names are similar. Not even the same, just close. He was Ryan, Im Ryann, but I didnt even go by that name then.

Than I watched my grandpa die. I was so young that I didnt know what was happening(two or three, I dunno now) and I was playing with my cousins. I was there and while everyone but me and my cousins were crying, I was playing hopscotch. I hate that I didnt care. But I didnt know either.

When the first boy I sortof like said he liked me and the next day he said I cancel. Not even 'We're over,' I cancel.

When my friends decided they hated each other and while my friend was hanging upside down on the pull up bar, the other one pried her hands away and she fell on her back on the cement, hitting her head on the cement bench in the locker room. She was bleeding bad. I thought she was dead.

When I found out my cousin(I think hes my 2nd cousin but Im not sure) had shot himself when I was three(a few weeks after my grandpa died) and I didnt find out til ohh, a few months ago.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
November 9th, 2006 at 09:39pm
Scary childhood memories...
God, I don't thnk I know of any.

Well, there was one when my brother almost died. He slipped on a stool and his head got caught in an open window, on his throat.

And yeah.

That's... pretty much it.
Buried Alive.
Salute You in Your Grave
Buried Alive.
November 9th, 2006 at 09:45pm
Hmm...

This wasn't really "scary" but it was sad.

I was holding my aunt Sharon's hand when she died.
maad larzaza.
Salute You in Your Grave
maad larzaza.
November 9th, 2006 at 10:41pm
I choked on a giant meatball when I was five.
I couldn't talk for two hours.
My dad was too scared to call my mom.

He and my uncle saved my life.

I'm italian. I eat lots of spaghetti.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 9th, 2006 at 11:53pm
I remember when I was little I got pneumonia, and stayed in the hospital for about 10 days.

At that time, I was so afraid of needles and had to get one every day that I spent in there.

So, yeah. That's sort of a scary memory.
shitthatwascyanide
Salute You in Your Grave
shitthatwascyanide
February 4th, 2007 at 07:17pm
at my uncle's funeral i fell on top of the coffin. i tripped over my f***ing shoelace and it was HORRIBLE all i could think was that i was on top of a corpse...
shitthatwascyanide
Salute You in Your Grave
shitthatwascyanide
February 4th, 2007 at 07:18pm
mellon collie.:
I remember when I was little I got pneumonia, and stayed in the hospital for about 10 days.

At that time, I was so afraid of needles and had to get one every day that I spent in there.

So, yeah. That's sort of a scary memory.

yeah, needles suck too. whenever i see needles my forearms start tingling and they eventually ache. Sad
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
February 4th, 2007 at 07:19pm
I was molested.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 4th, 2007 at 07:20pm
Flor de Fuego.:
I was molested.

ohh wow that would be super scarey!!
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
February 4th, 2007 at 07:24pm
RoCkErChIcK101:
ohh wow that would be super scarey!!
It is, but I'm used to remembering, it doesn't make a wreck out of my stomach like it used to.
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
February 4th, 2007 at 07:26pm
got kidnapped
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
February 4th, 2007 at 07:26pm
I used to have major anger problems...I got in to physical fights with my mum and dad, one day it got so bad, Ii had a swallon eyes from mum throwing and hitting my head with the romote, and hse had brusies all up her legs, My brother was crying cause he was terrified.
Odalisque
Always Born a Crime
Odalisque
February 4th, 2007 at 07:27pm
I was playing tag and I fell.
My two front teeth went through my bottom lip, since my chin slammed into the ground.
I was on a deck, so I could see myself in the glass sliding door just a few feet away.
I remember what it looked like so vividly.
And during the reconstructive surgery to repair the abrasion, I was only under a very weak local anesthetic.
I was groggily awake throughout the entire thing.
I can even remember some of it.
And the recovery was just a nightmare.
I could barely eat anything and I couldn't talk since my lips were pretty much fused together.
I remember being so damn hungry but I was having a hard time even downing jello because it hurt so much.
It was terrible.
pop culture!
Salute You in Your Grave
pop culture!
February 4th, 2007 at 07:30pm
I was molested. By a girl when I was either five, six, or seven.
She had been doing it to all the younger girls in the block, teaching them how to have sex to older ones. She would yell and hit whoever didn't listen to her.
I was young and at the time I thought she was my best friend.