Pre-Marital Sex

AuthorMessage
loaded_gun
Jazz Hands
loaded_gun
February 27th, 2007 at 07:00am
druscilla_way:
xMari_Malicex:
Waiting until marriage has many ups...O_o I don't think you need a very high IQ to figure that out. Whether it's morally your thing or not, it's clear what the ups are. No worrying about STDs, unwanted pregnancy, emotional wreckage...

Except that 50% of marriages end in divorce, your partner could cheat on you, and not all couples want children.

That's very true, which is why I don't want to wwait till marrige. Something like a divorce could happen.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
February 27th, 2007 at 06:46pm
I think you should be in a comitted relationship, but your sex life is none of my business.
I think that trust is more important than a ring and a piece of paper.
Not all relationships are cut out for marriage.
I'd like to make the memory if that were the case.
billy99
Motor Baby
billy99
February 28th, 2007 at 08:38am
loaded_gun:
I find nothing worng with it.

I think sex is a beautiful thing and it it expressed between two people who love each other, married or not.

I've never had sex. But if me and my boyfriend continue you to be in love and I feel I'm ready sure, we're not married but I'm in love. And it's all about two people celebrating the love the two people have.

I get you. But the idea of doing it is very weird to me. *shrug* Heck.
The.Blue.Kitten
Joining The Black Parade
The.Blue.Kitten
February 28th, 2007 at 03:27pm
i think pre-marital sex is fine as long as the two are above the age of consent, they are in love, in a serious relationship, and are wholeheartily committed to one another, and they should discuss the possiblilty of an unexpected pregnancy, and that they will stick together for the babys sake, cause im always hearing bout these stories of teenage pregnancy where they were just looking for a good time at a party, and its so sad
billy99
Motor Baby
billy99
March 1st, 2007 at 05:41am
The.Blue.Kitten:
i think pre-marital sex is fine as long as the two are above the age of consent, they are in love, in a serious relationship, and are wholeheartily committed to one another, and they should discuss the possiblilty of an unexpected pregnancy, and that they will stick together for the babys sake, cause im always hearing bout these stories of teenage pregnancy where they were just looking for a good time at a party, and its so sad
Me too. I think that's really devastating. Especially for the kid, who either gets killed through an abortion, or lives with one parent. Tsk tsk.
porcelain-star
Fabulous Killjoy
porcelain-star
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:21am
ppl should hav sex whenever they want. no pre-marital sex is BULLSHIT. i rest my case.
billy99
Motor Baby
billy99
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:56am
No swearing please.
Jayus.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jayus.
March 2nd, 2007 at 11:17am
adam carson.:
RaNdOm_GuY_11:
if ur old enuf to hav sex ur old enuf to deal wif da consequences rite?
Please make it legible, not chatspeak. Pleeeease.

sorry iw as new to this then now i understand :S bye
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
March 2nd, 2007 at 11:23pm
i personally dont believe in premarital sex. sex is a devotion of love, and just throwing yourself out there for anyone you like at the moment makes it like another thing on your agenda. after a while, it looses its meaning...
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
March 2nd, 2007 at 11:36pm
^Not everyone who engages in premarital sex is just throwing his/herself out there. It is possible to be in a loving, committed relationship without being married.
eslizard
Salute You in Your Grave
eslizard
March 2nd, 2007 at 11:37pm
It is possible to be in a loving, committed relationship without being married.
----
i agree with that, but if you love each other that much, why not get married?
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
March 2nd, 2007 at 11:59pm
Well, every situation is unique. There are all sorts of things that could prevent people from getting married, plus, with divorce rates where they are, marriage doesn't mean as much as it used to. Waiting until marriage is a very noble goal and works out for some, but not everyone.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 3rd, 2007 at 12:02am
eslizard:
It is possible to be in a loving, committed relationship without being married.
----
i agree with that, but if you love each other that much, why not get married?

Not every relationship is meant for marriage.
eMO!
Fabulous Killjoy
eMO!
March 3rd, 2007 at 07:51pm
I think that it could be okay if the two partners discuss all possible outcomes, are tested first, and use a (or more than one) form of protection. It's just that there can be so many emotional conflicts afterwards that the people didn't anticipate.
You can be in a close,loving, and trusting non-marital relationship and not have sex, but I think you should be in a relationship like that if you are going to have sex. What I think is disgusting is that some people expect that if you are in a relationship like that, it invariably leads to sex. There was this girl in my gym period, and I heard her talking to her friend about another friend. She said, "So I gave her a condom and was like, god, would you use this already? I mean come on, they've been going out for almost six months and they haven't had sex? What are they, gay?" I really thought that was disgusting, and not just because of that last comment. We're in high school. We're teenagers. I really don't think teenagers should have sex, and I don't think that sex should be expected just because you're in a relationship.
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 4th, 2007 at 12:48pm
i think you should what ever you like and make your own choice and not let any one push you into any thing.
Pop Rocks and Coke!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Pop Rocks and Coke!
March 5th, 2007 at 07:13pm
I totally am against it but then again I'm not that umm...yeah....uhh i think its good to wait until your married cuz then you have some kind of sense telling you that you will be with that person for the rest of your life but then again thats just my opinon on it and some may not agree with it but yeah thats what I believe....
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 5th, 2007 at 07:35pm
i think being totally against it is wrong.
i mean its that person's decision to have sex before marriage or not....
it depends if they think its worth the consequences or not.
if you truly love and trust someone then...by all means knock yourself out [not actually it was an expression]...

but if your about to go get drunk at a frat party i hope your going to stop at target to pick up some rubbers before you do.
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
March 5th, 2007 at 09:46pm
I'm waiting until marriage, but still, if we get a divorce and I got remarried to the man I would spend the rest of my life with then it would be kind of a waste.

Eh. Either way, I won't be getting STDs any time soon.
loaded_gun
Jazz Hands
loaded_gun
March 6th, 2007 at 07:21am
MadHatterMCR:
I'm waiting until marriage, but still, if we get a divorce and I got remarried to the man I would spend the rest of my life with then it would be kind of a waste.

Eh. Either way, I won't be getting STDs any time soon.

That's what they made condoms for =]
Jayus.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jayus.
March 6th, 2007 at 11:09am
^ REALLY we all thought they were for baloon animals NOT lol