Don't have an account? Create one!

Pre-Marital Sex

AuthorMessage
yoey962
Bleeding on the Floor
yoey962
April 5th, 2007 at 12:14pm
pre-marital sex is a big issue. but personally i think it is blown out of proportion.
sex is a natural thing, and (especially teenagers) we have hormones in or bodies that make us feel the want for that.
i don't believe that it is right for everybody, of course not, but for some people, it is right.
people are naturally inquisitive, and if a person wants to have pre-marital sex (as long as they do it with the right person, and they are safe) it is perfectly natural and shouldn't be condemed.
Quinnmobile.
Jazz Hands
Quinnmobile.
April 5th, 2007 at 10:47pm
I myself am Catholic.
I have a very STRONG belife to not have sex before you are married.
Your body should be for one woman or man and it should be like that for your whole life.
I actually agree with this.
If you want to pretty much surrender your virginity to someone you may not even get married to then go ahead.
Its just not for me.
CerasiJade
Killjoy
CerasiJade
April 6th, 2007 at 08:18am
Personaly, I'm for waiting to get married. I think sex is a sacred thing. The argument of it being natural is valid but if you look at it in its natral form it's primary function is for reproduction. Thus, If you want sex and are justifying your act as natural, controception is more alien to the act than waiting.

If your first time is with the one you marry, you have someone to stick by you when your married. It's not just a phisical buzz, it would be a spiritual connection, a furthering of the love that two people share to the ultimate level. Without that true devoted love, I think it would just be an empty quick buzz... but I can't judge...

Just my opinion.

P.S: Pardon the spelling, no time to spell check
Dejan_Revenge!
Fabulous Killjoy
Dejan_Revenge!
April 6th, 2007 at 09:33pm
Well, What if you never get married?

Will you wait till your 40th for sex ?
trunk_of_ammunition
Jazz Hands
trunk_of_ammunition
April 6th, 2007 at 11:44pm
i know someone may be disgusted at my saying this
but frankly...
sex is not that big of a deal
it's only made that big of a deal by devout people. and honestly, religion clouds judgment and prevents people from making rational decisions
therefore...premarital sex should neither be prohibited nor frowned upon.
Jacket Slut.
Bleeding on the Floor
Jacket Slut.
April 7th, 2007 at 01:20am
Well...this is a tough topic, but I'm against it...
erin_x_psychotic
Killjoy
erin_x_psychotic
April 7th, 2007 at 02:00am
I believe that having pre-martial sex is the couples' choice. No one else is part of it, but them. It just happens to be the fear of getting pregnant or an STD that just turns me off of it. So, you won't catch me having sex at the age of 15, that's for sure.
dread_cry999
Fabulous Killjoy
dread_cry999
April 7th, 2007 at 02:16am
I think people have to be honest with themselves when considering pre-marital sex... never do it just because you dont care...YOU NEED AN OPINION... i didn't care and i did it... i was shocked how much i cared afterwards... and that broken feeling your left with...it just isn't worth it...
So take a stand when your confronted with the choice to "DO" or "STEP BACK" ...really make sure of your opinion...and if you have the SLIGHTEST feeling not to...its safer to step back...
nina;
Awake and Unafraid
nina;
April 7th, 2007 at 07:23am
I used to be really against it, since that's what my culture has taught me all my life.
But when you meet that special someone, someone you feel so secure with, and
it feels right, I don't think it's a bad thing. Sex is beautiful when it's with someone
you really love.
maad larzaza.
Salute You in Your Grave
maad larzaza.
April 7th, 2007 at 04:44pm
I think it's the couple's choice, but they should be mature enough to understand the consequences if something does happen.
ooooooooooo
Jazz Hands
ooooooooooo
April 7th, 2007 at 06:49pm
My opinion is that premarital sex is not wrong as long as it is not rape and you both are in it together
EMO_TEDDY
Jazz Hands
EMO_TEDDY
April 8th, 2007 at 03:31pm
who cares if u both want it and feel like it is right then do it just dont force anyone into sex thats all im saying
moonlightrose16
Killjoy
moonlightrose16
April 8th, 2007 at 04:43pm
it's the person's choice to have sex whenever they want to whether it is before marriage or after. I'm not religious so i personally don't believe in sex after marriage but you hav to find the right person to have sex with. One night stands aren't cool.
AmberGirl
Killjoy
AmberGirl
April 8th, 2007 at 08:27pm
I think that it's o.k. if you use protection. My cousin is 19 and seven months pregant and the father is in jail. So the baby will suffer not seeing their dad until they're 10. Crying or Very sad
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
Joining The Black Parade
ThinkxHappyxThoughts
April 8th, 2007 at 08:31pm
Do you believe sex before marriage is good or bad? Neither. It all depends on the situation.
Does your religion prevent sex before marriage? My religion? Somehow I don't see atheism having a stand on that...
How do you think society impacts on young adolescents who have sex before marriage - and in what ways might they regret it? Abstinence-only sex education. It makes it so that the kids don't know about what is another alternative. (Safe sex, etc.)
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 10th, 2007 at 03:20pm
I think that if you are in a loving relatioship then it is fine to have sex before marrige
Chris Kunitz!
Joining The Black Parade
Chris Kunitz!
April 23rd, 2007 at 04:50pm
I do not really care what other people do. But I would wait until marriage. That is my choice. Whatever other people believe is what they believe.
SavvyTheEntertainer
Killjoy
SavvyTheEntertainer
April 24th, 2007 at 12:03am
having sex before marriage is fine in my opinion...probably only because i dont believe in marriage...
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
April 24th, 2007 at 06:03pm
I don't see why girls want their honeymoon to be full of pain.
Personally, I think that you should have sex before marriage.
Even if it's once you get engaged. I don't want my honeymoon to be a night of blood and pain.
Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic that way.

I'm referring to the breaking of the hymen.
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
April 24th, 2007 at 07:00pm
i'm for it if the individual people are

but because so many people are both for and against some people could feel pressured to have sex before marriage when they dont actually want to. either because of their partners beliefs - which you shouldnt allow yourself to be pressured by because if they truly care for you they will respect your decision

or, because of the pressures of society, because the media is very sex based and that could make people nowdays feel more pressure to have sex before marriage because they dont want to be seen as the only one out of a group of friends who hasnt

but if someone hasnt been pressured and they are sure they want sex before marriage then there is no problem

xoxo