Don't have an account? Create one!

Pre-Marital Sex

AuthorMessage
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
March 6th, 2007 at 11:46am
I think it's alright in some cases. With the Way our lives have changed in the past decade or so, people want to be able to live independently before they get married. Often times, we are not financially and socially set up for marriage until we hit our late 20's or early 30's, at least by today's standards. I know quite a few couples that have been together for 5+ years, and are essentially married, without having the document. They simply don't want to get married for financial reasons, or don't believe in the ceremony itself. Let's face it, marriage is not what it used to be. It doesn't mean as much as it once did, with divorce rates growing at an enormous pace. You can look at the idea of marriage two ways. One, if you're in a committed relationship and in love, why not get married? Two, in the same situation, you and your partner both know that you are committed to each other, why do you need a piece of paper telling you that? It's personal opinion really, so I don't think marriage should be the deciding factor on when a person decides that they're ready to have sex. Trust is the bottom line. If you are committed, and fully trust the other person, then I think it's fine.
Optimistic Pessimist
Motor Baby
Optimistic Pessimist
March 6th, 2007 at 01:37pm
Personally, I don't see the issue with pre-marital sex. I mean it's understandale if you're too young for it. But I mean if you're older and you don't want to get married then that's your choice.
My religion doesn't approve of pre-marital sex but that's why I'm one of the outcasts of the Catholic religion.
Society sometimes pressures kids to not have pre-marital sex. They want kids to make the right choices in life, they don't want them having sex with every other person they meet.
I think that some kids that have it when they're too young might regret it because they may have thought they weren't ready for it and then realized that it was something that they should have waited for until they were older.
Insanexthexdayxb4
Killjoy
Insanexthexdayxb4
March 20th, 2007 at 07:58pm
As long as you use protection, no worries.
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
March 23rd, 2007 at 04:01pm
i dont see anything wrong with having sex before marriage as long as you're being safe. honestly, its not a big deal. not all of us wanna be a virgin on our wedding night.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
March 23rd, 2007 at 05:27pm
I find nothing wrong with pre-marital sex...as long as you have safe sex because if you get pregnant that's a whole different thing. Also, don't be a whore and give it away to any boy/girl that lets you.

SAFE SEX. remember. SAFE SEX.
Hang 'Me High
Killjoy
Hang 'Me High
March 28th, 2007 at 09:07am
I'm not religious, but I see the idea of sex before marriage being a bad thing outrageous!!! As I've said before, I'm not here to discredit religion, but I think it's a natural process which should be for the right reasons, and it can show your love for someone.
echo lawrence.
Jazz Hands
echo lawrence.
March 28th, 2007 at 01:23pm
I think it's just choice.
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
March 28th, 2007 at 01:34pm
I personally would rather wait until I am married to lose my virginity because to me my virginity is worth a lot and I want to lose it to someone who is extrememly special and important to me. But I do not try and force this view on anyone else, nor would I ever try to.

As Ferris Wheel ablaze. said it's a personal choice.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 28th, 2007 at 11:31pm
I wouldn't have sex unless I love and trust the picture.
But I'm engaged.
I see no point in waiting until I married.
cassey k
Killjoy
cassey k
March 28th, 2007 at 11:59pm
oh my god. sex before marriage is bad.
cassey k
Killjoy
cassey k
March 29th, 2007 at 12:00am
well actually not really. coz, some people just get that hornyness.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 29th, 2007 at 12:16am
You just made absolutely no sense or point or gave a real opinion.
Thanks for the waste of space.
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
March 29th, 2007 at 02:01am

Normally, I think that saving yourself until you are married is romantic and sweet, but marriage doesn't really mean anything anymore.
Some people are married for a very short period of time, and end up hating that person.

Question!
What about homosexuals? They can't get married.
billy99
Motor Baby
billy99
March 29th, 2007 at 02:47am
They can. It's legal in some countries, right?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
March 29th, 2007 at 10:36am
billy99:
They can. It's legal in some countries, right?

I think, like, ten or so.
But gay Americans shouldn't have sex until their married then.
But, for the most part, no pre-marital sex is a religious ideal.
And homosexuality goes against that idea so they don't want us to have sex anyway.

Notice, I said most part.
Heartquake
Salute You in Your Grave
Heartquake
April 4th, 2007 at 01:39pm
i dont know, there are good and bad things about sex before marriage
the bad is that the relationship could be about nothign but sex and thats the whole reason why some couples are together when they are totally wrong for each other
the good thing is of course sex is supposed to be fun and enjoyable and if you dont have sex before you are married then when you do have sex in marriage you but might not like the same things and it might not be enjoyable at all.

but there are some people out there who waited to have sex after they married and because of that their relationship was really strong and it wasnt about all the physical things. they had a better relationship because of waiting.

It just depends on your choice to wait or not. either way is fine i think.
mitchell davis.
Shotgun Sinner
mitchell davis.
April 4th, 2007 at 03:34pm
I dont think there is anything wrong with having sex with someone before marriage as long as youre in love. Personally, it bothers me to hear about kids in my grade (Im in 8th grade) that have sex to have sex

My religion says its a sin : O
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
April 4th, 2007 at 07:29pm
My religion says it's a sin too. It's up to personal choice/beliefs if people wanna wait until they get married or not. But I don't believe people should have sex just to say they've had it, or for fun, or whatever. That's so wrong in my opinion. I think pre-marital sex is fine as long as it's with someone that you love and loves you.
Ferard_Lover_
Killjoy
Ferard_Lover_
April 4th, 2007 at 09:34pm
Eveybody that i know says it is wrong and so does my religion....i think that pre-marital sex is fine if you are in love with that person.It is different for everybody depending on what they believe because people can chose to do what they want. But i hate we kids in my grade (7th) think thats its fine to have sex because they are 2 young and i think that is wrong.....but thats only what i think.
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
April 5th, 2007 at 04:38am
I think that as long as both parties agree with the idea, there's nothing wrong with it. It should only happen though with someone you are in a relationship with though and have discussed with them having sex before hand so you both know eachothers terms.

Just my view though.

However, I think more people need to learn to say 'no' to their partner if they're not 100% sure it's what they wish to do. Too many people are pressured into sex and then regret it forever after.