Don't have an account? Create one!

Blood

AuthorMessage
casperghost
Killjoy
casperghost
July 2nd, 2007 at 07:27pm
I think this song has a lot to record companies/fans.

Just people always wanting more and more from them.

"blood" is just a metaphor for how much they put into thier work, theyd be willing to bleed for it.
killyourfriends1
Killjoy
killyourfriends1
July 4th, 2007 at 05:52am
Well i think it's about how ANNOYING the nurses are when you're in the hospital and they wake you up at 5:00 AM just to take blood samples, and they do it everyday, so it seems like they can never get enough.

"They can fix me proper with a bit of luck."- its lucky that you get better with all the blood they take from you.
"The doctors and the nurses they adore me so,
But it's really quite alarming cause I'm such an awful fuck. (Oh thank you!)"- its alarming if the doctors and nurses like you cuz u r rude 2 tehm for takeing all of you r goddamn blood!!!!!!!!!

YES I HAVE ISSUES!!!
killyourfriends1
Killjoy
killyourfriends1
July 4th, 2007 at 05:55am
oh, and did anybody else notce that the first few lines sounds like the oscar myar wienner song?
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
July 6th, 2007 at 10:26pm
killyourfriends1:
Well i think it's about how ANNOYING the nurses are when you're in the hospital and they wake you up at 5:00 AM just to take blood samples, and they do it everyday, so it seems like they can never get enough.

"They can fix me proper with a bit of luck."- its lucky that you get better with all the blood they take from you.
But it's really quite alarming cause I'm such an awful fuck. (Oh thank you!)"- its alarming if the doctors and nurses like you cuz u r rude 2 tehm for takeing all of you r goddamn blood!!!!!!!!!

YES I HAVE ISSUES!!!

I COMPLETELY AGREE!
Also, it's comparing doctors and nurses at hospitals to vampires... I don't know why... but I do know that none of the members of MCR love hospitals very much.
papershoe
Fabulous Killjoy
papershoe
July 7th, 2007 at 05:25pm
i COMPLETELY AGREE!
Also, it's comparing doctors and nurses at hospitals to vampires... I don't know why... but I do know that none of the members of MCR love hospitals very much.

i dont think anyone does, haha
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
July 9th, 2007 at 09:15am
Uhm..maybe its about...a hospital gone dark and evil

Doctors and nurses poke you over and over with needles drawing blood to do various tests.."blood blood gallons of the stuff"

"Well they encourage all complete cooperation,
Send you roses when they think you need to smile."
Obviously loved ones who care for you and want to cheer you up but your just too woozy and tired to care...
"I can't control myself because I don't know how,
And they love me for it honestly, I'll be here for a while."
Maybe a seisure(sp?)...the longer you stay the more money they'll charge to your hospital bill so thats why they'd be happy/love you

"A celebrated man amongst the gurneys.
They can fix me proper with a bit of luck."
They move you to each operating room or observation tank to take notes and well observe...every operation has its side effects so youll be lucky to come out alive

But it's really quite alarming cause I'm such an awful fuck. (Oh thank you!)"
Patient doesn't understand the doctors could careless about what you do or say they want your money or they just want to se you suffer(again this is my idea of a hospital gone bad)

"I gave you blood, blood, gallons of the stuff,
I gave you all that you can drink and it has never been enough."
He's given soo much blood he can't understand why they want more..plus he's probably almost bone dry by now

"I gave you blood, blood, blood,
I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love."
He's finally just lost it (went carzy) or just gave up and died and became a fond memory to the evil hospital

-insert evil hospital laugh here-
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 10th, 2007 at 05:27am
I think it's kind of silly to discuss the meaning of this song (no offense, I read the interpretations and they were all interesting) because since it's a hidden track they probably just wrote it for their own amusement (and their fan's who could find it or bought the album on iTunes.)
sonia say's what!?
Killjoy
sonia say's what!?
July 11th, 2007 at 06:50pm
although yeah blood is just some bonus song stuck in after a minute and a half of silence... it's stilll put together quite nicely
i actually had to get get some blood work done and that song applied to me in every way
im sure thats not what he ment but at the time thats what it felt like
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
July 16th, 2007 at 04:47pm
I think that it shows how much they put into their music! It sounds very different than the rest of the album which is what makes it so special
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
July 16th, 2007 at 06:06pm
I think this is about a guy who is in surgery, and he's bleeding uncontrollably. That's why he says that he is "giving them blood," and that is why he says "I can't control myself." You can't control your own bleeding, so that's what he meant.

He is kinda sarcastic by singing in a peppy tune. He is bleeding so much, that he's giving the doctors and nurses something to do, which is making them happy.

At first, I thought it was about a blood donor, but not anymore.

This kinda reminds me of Greenday's hidden last track on their CD "Dookie." The only difference is that this song has it's own un,entioned track number on the CD, and the hidden track on "Dookie" shares a track number with a song mentioned on the CD case
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
July 16th, 2007 at 06:14pm
Maybe they are refering to the money that you have to pay to be in a hospital A lot of people can't afford it, like when they don't have health insurance. They want more and more from the patients to stay there. I heard that even a short trip tho the emergency room is $1000.

I don't really believe that this is what they mean but for conversation's sake, I brought it up.
square_fan
Killjoy
square_fan
July 18th, 2007 at 07:36am
vampires. "give hem all that they can drink and it will never be enoug"

or it could be a reference o vampires, will never hurt u"
xDarkenxUrxClothesx
Fabulous Killjoy
xDarkenxUrxClothesx
July 21st, 2007 at 01:08am
but why is half the song silent???
<333
Caity
goffman
Killjoy
goffman
July 21st, 2007 at 12:10pm
it might be about some sort of crazy vampire orgy? i don't think that its about the patient or the black parade
goffman
Killjoy
goffman
July 21st, 2007 at 12:13pm
half the song is silent cos its a hidden track, kinda like an easter egg on the CD. theres meant to be one on one of the beatles albums, about paul mccartny being dead (i wish!)
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
July 23rd, 2007 at 01:27pm
I always thought it was about vampire doctors and nurses taking advantage of a mental patient by taking all of his blood.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
July 28th, 2007 at 06:53pm
It's a hidden track it's not listed on the CD. It's like the one on Greenay's CD, "Dookie."
Jet Star
Bleeding on the Floor
Jet Star
July 29th, 2007 at 11:24am
I think it's about a person some one that bled out
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
July 29th, 2007 at 02:21pm
I've been reading various song meanings and wow, people really don't get the metaphors o.o
Or maybe they're kidding... I hope they are.
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
August 3rd, 2007 at 05:21pm
i think it means that he has like gave so much shit to the reporters (like getting drunk or high) like when he said im the kinda human recage you love

he has had alot of things that could have made big news
its kinda hard to explain