Don't have an account? Create one!

Does My Chemical Romance really Save Lives?

AuthorMessage
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 15th, 2007 at 05:01pm
This is what I'm talking about. You all say they "saved your life" by telling you to be yourself. That's changing your life for the better. Not saving it. You wouldn't have been dead without them.
living is easy
Bleeding on the Floor
living is easy
April 15th, 2007 at 05:37pm
MCR doesn't save lives. People just say they do. If a band keeps you from going over the edge then...you're in for a bad fall when they do break up eventually. They inspire you. They make you happy. But I honestly don't think they save any lives.
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
April 15th, 2007 at 05:47pm
Creep.:
Maybe they don't only save people who are suicidal.
I think they also save us by telling us to be who we are.
To never take anybodies shit.
To do what feels right.

They save lives on their own, special way.

Exactly.
They saved my life. They stopped me from killing myself. Many times.
Its easy for people to say they can't saves lives if they have never experienced it.
Problematique
Bleeding on the Floor
Problematique
April 16th, 2007 at 01:07pm
Agree to that.
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 16th, 2007 at 01:26pm
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:
This is what I'm talking about. You all say they "saved your life" by telling you to be yourself. That's changing your life for the better. Not saving it. You wouldn't have been dead without them.

Yes, but maybe, if you wouldn't be yourself, just a nobody, with no dreams or goals, with no special unique thing, wouldn't that be close to being dead?
That's what I think about MCR saving lives.
Jetset.Pansy
Killjoy
Jetset.Pansy
April 16th, 2007 at 03:08pm
M C R can and will save lives for the past 3 years ive been depressed and gone threw a time where i would take 10-15 pills and get drunk trying to kill myself and ive also been cutting myself for at least 2 years or more,then one day i meet my best friend Ray's.Vampire or Ashley and she helped me and introduced me to MCR and since then ive been fine besides the fact i still have depression problem and threw still helping me with there music because Gerards gone threw hard times like us so there is things to relate to
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 16th, 2007 at 03:13pm
Jetset.Pansy:
M C R can and will save lives for the past 3 years ive been depressed and gone threw a time where i would take 10-15 pills and get drunk trying to kill myself and ive also been cutting myself for at least 2 years or more,then one day i meet my best friend Ray's.Vampire or Ashley and she helped me and introduced me to MCR and since then ive been fine besides the fact i still have depression problem and threw still helping me with there music because Gerards gone threw hard times like us so there is things to relate to
you dislike fall out boy. you're alright in my book. Smile people need to stop assuming that if you like one, you like the other.[/spam]

I'm glad they're helping get through your problems.
mallowsex
Killjoy
mallowsex
April 16th, 2007 at 03:29pm
I acutally feel better when I listen to MCR and cry. I've been very suicidal for many reasons, but I'm over that stage. When I turn my chemical romance up real loud in my room and scream to every lyric when I'm alone cause it feels like Gerard knows just what I'm going through. After a few songs I'm feeling better. I also went through what I feel like Gerard went through with alcoholism and drug abusing it all that also helps a lot

I think in a sense it could help save lives, but only if people listen to it to make you feel better not worse.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
April 16th, 2007 at 11:22pm
i think they do save lives.
but not literally as in save people from death.
musicequalslife
Killjoy
musicequalslife
April 17th, 2007 at 12:19am
i really like their music cuz i can relate to the songs
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
April 17th, 2007 at 04:11am
they do. When I want to killed myself I thought about MCR,they really saved me... It's true. I feel so tired with this **** world and too many problems...I wanna throw myself from 8th floor or cut my wrist...But I think I must alive....for somethings I never know...
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 17th, 2007 at 03:43pm
musicequalslife:
i really like their music cuz i can relate to the songs
and?
mallowsex
Killjoy
mallowsex
April 17th, 2007 at 06:38pm
BloodWAY-77:
they do. When I want to killed myself I thought about MCR,they really saved me... It's true. I feel so tired with this **** world and too many problems...I wanna throw myself from 8th floor or cut my wrist...But I think I must alive....for somethings I never know...

I hate to say it, but it only gets worse with highschool. :\\
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 17th, 2007 at 07:33pm
mallowsex:
BloodWAY-77:

I hate to say it, but it only gets worse with highschool. :\\
yep.
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
April 17th, 2007 at 07:56pm
they didn't save my life...but they did make me feel more...more..uh what's the word uh...*thinks*....more selfless! yeah i hope thats the right word. they made me yeah more selfless...i can't really expalin it...bleh nvm. *walks away*
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
April 18th, 2007 at 05:11am
OK, they make my life so much better.. And who knows what really sad people would do to themselves?
deadinsideandout
Killjoy
deadinsideandout
April 22nd, 2007 at 04:50pm
My Chemical Romance saved me! They made me realize that other things are more worth dying over, plus Gerard's always trying to encourage fans not to kill themselves.... He's really a great guy. But ever since I started worshipping MCR, my classmates have regarded me as the class morbid, pessimistic freak and should be consulted for dark poetry criticism and evil level, it's cause sometimes my classmates wanna write dark stuff but are too happy-go-lucky (I hate that!) But I really don't care, like Gerard said, "Don't take anyone's shit."
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
April 22nd, 2007 at 05:38pm
They didn't save my life, but they certainly added a whole lot more to it!!

I think that they might help people who have been or are suicidal, but other then that, no.
ThAtSmRsWaY2U
Killjoy
ThAtSmRsWaY2U
April 22nd, 2007 at 06:20pm
Well, the one time that i tried to kill myself, i was sitting in my room, woozy and almost passing out, and i looked at a my picture of MCR that i have on my wall and was like "this wasn't the best thing to do and i'm not okay and i need help" for me i think what really helped me out was their whole anti-hurting yourself thing, and their music really helps me feel better when i'm sad, so i think thta thjat's what really helped me, so i know that without them i'd for sure be dead.
GerardX3Berrr
Killjoy
GerardX3Berrr
April 22nd, 2007 at 07:07pm
Yes
they do
there music
help me stop cutting
i would listen to there music
insid of cutting
then i finally stopped