Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
April 2nd, 2008 at 10:28pm
I'm Not Okay90:
Message above ^ Burn on? I think you mean Burning on just like the match you strike to incinerate... Rolling Eyes

Perhaps they meant part of the lyric. Neutral

I fell down when Cemetery Drive went 'way down,' lol.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
April 2nd, 2008 at 11:16pm
machine gun baby.:

I fell down when Cemetery Drive went 'way down,' lol.[/size]

yahaha ...remember there was a show when Gee stuck his hand in Mikey's jacket and Mikey tripped and fell down...and coincidentally they were singing the lyrics "way down??" like, how spot on can ya get

well, this is not that weird but..twice when i was complaining abt not getting enough sleep, the track 'Sleep' was playing on my songlist.
kill the wind.
Killjoy
kill the wind.
April 3rd, 2008 at 03:31pm
I had my iPod on shuffle and Disenchanted started playing as I was walking through the halls on my way to the bus. Well, I was at the beginning guitar part and a guy passes me and he was holding an acoustic guitar. I found that freaky.
Catastrophic Hymns
Joining The Black Parade
Catastrophic Hymns
April 3rd, 2008 at 05:58pm
Uhm. Once upon a time, I was sleeping on my couch..
And I was having this nightmare that someone was right over me, about to hurt me. [My house is really haunted, by the way.]
And it's three in the morning, and all of the sudden my sister calls me.

Her ringtone was set to 'Drain The Blood' by The Distillers.
But it rang as 'The GHOST OF YOU' by MCR.

And she called me to tell me that she woke up with a really bad feeling. About me. She woke up out of a dead sleep, and felt like someone was going to hurt me.

And MCR is what woke me up.

How weird is that?
Mid-Day Delusions
Killjoy
Mid-Day Delusions
April 3rd, 2008 at 06:18pm
I'm Not Okay90:
Message above ^ Burn on? I think you mean Burning on just like the match you strike to incinerate... Rolling Eyes

I was listening to Honey, This Mirror isn't big enough for the two of us, and right when it said 'We're not working out' My boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now) texted me and said that he wanted to break up. Kinda awkward... Neutral : :

Its says burnin :/
And right when it said burning on he lit it on fire.
Mid-Day Delusions
Killjoy
Mid-Day Delusions
April 3rd, 2008 at 06:18pm
I'm Not Okay90:

I was listening to Honey, This Mirror isn't big enough for the two of us, and right when it said 'We're not working out' My boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now) texted me and said that he wanted to break up. Kinda awkward... Neutral : :

Its says burnin :/
And right when it said burning on he lit it on fire.
Lostinstereo_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lostinstereo_
April 6th, 2008 at 04:54pm
I was just randomly singing some My Chem song during adverts on Kerrang tv then Im not okay came on like 5 seconds later....
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 6th, 2008 at 06:22pm
I remember I was listening IDLY and I pull out my phone from my pocket then the only My Chem theme was set, but I don't remember setting it! O.o... Oh and it was black and white just like the IDLY music video
Headfirst_For_Gerard
Killjoy
Headfirst_For_Gerard
May 8th, 2008 at 09:07pm
I was listening to Thank You For The Venom and when they sing 'fire at will' I heard a gun go off, it was weird.
The weirdest thing was when I was watching Welcome to the Black Parade on the internet, the power went off at our house. I went to see if anyone else's power went off, so I looked out the window and it was dark outside and the streets were empty but then i saw someone that looked like the patient in the video walking in the middle of the street alone...it was just freaky, i was like so sure that the rest of the black parade was going to be behind him.
maxim bemis.
Crash Queen
maxim bemis.
May 9th, 2008 at 07:56am
I was at school, and I was about to get on the bus to go home, and just as I got on, Teenagers started playing on my iPod, and there were all these older guys being assholes... doesnt sound weird, but it was really freaky xD
lunatic! lizzy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
lunatic! lizzy
May 9th, 2008 at 04:48pm
i don't know if anyone reads naruto manga, but one of the plots was something about this boy who's dad was killed by the evil dude, and he thought if anyone tried to stop this evil guy, they'd die. naruto and his friends were trying to stop him.
i was listening to mama, and right after the part " mama we're all gonna die"
the boy in the book found out they were gonna try and kill him, he said" but mama, they're all gonna die"
i was like O.O
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
May 9th, 2008 at 05:23pm
I was taking a quiz on how well i know the lyrics of mcr and i was listening to the jetset life is gonna kill you when the it asked "what song are these lyrics from?" and it was the exact same time i was listening to thos lyrics. i thought it was funny
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
May 9th, 2008 at 08:42pm
the.reaper.wore.pink:
I downloaded my way home from a friend's multiply site and the size of the file is 666kb and i found it weird because it seems too big and while i was playing it on my laptop, it never plays past 13 seconds...it was pretty creepy

666... iz the devil's # O_o srry 4 the spam...

um...

well i wuz listening 2 dead! and my peppy little sis said she liked it... that scared the shit outta me...

lol
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
May 9th, 2008 at 08:54pm
me and my friend were listening to im not ok on an ipod and at the part about the photographs your boyfriend took, her friend held up his cellphone xD
Thinking Happy Thoughts
May 9th, 2008 at 11:05pm
i hve 1 now. Smile itz not that weird though...

i had my ipod on shuffle and the last song that played wuz Welcome To The Black Parade. and then wen it wuz ovr i put it on shuffle all over again and the first song that played wuz Welcome To The Black Parade lol
Bunny Marie Way
Fabulous Killjoy
Bunny Marie Way
May 10th, 2008 at 02:01am
i was listening to TJLIGKU at school on my ipod and when "pull the plug,well i'd like to know ur name" came on, the subsatute teacher pulled the earphone plug out of my ipod and asked my name!!!!!!. Dance Dance
Liek teh lulz!
Salute You in Your Grave
Liek teh lulz!
May 10th, 2008 at 02:27am
^haha, that's funny

Well, I was listening to my mp3 and the song was IDLY, when I finished the song, I turned off my mp3 and turned on the tv and IDLY was on mtv, it was just starting, I was like "wooow"!
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
May 10th, 2008 at 03:09am
I was watching the Vampires video clip, and then as soon as it was finished i turned on my ipod and Vampires came on and i looked at what my friend was listening to on MSN and it was Vampires too
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
May 11th, 2008 at 12:07am
THis isn't that weird but I always find it significant in some way that when I droppe my iPod in the toilet I was listening ot Welcome To The Black Parade. yes I did drop it in the toilet and it still worked [nothing was in the toilet i was just dancing in there]! but yes i did get a new one. I just always thought it meant something. Like I would give up a lot for the band or something. I don't know.
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
May 11th, 2008 at 12:22am
i was talking to my friend on the phone once with im not okay playing softly in the backround, and i called her a name, and she said "i'm giving you a dirty look over the phone right now," and right after she said that the line "forget about the dirty looks," came on.