Don't have an account? Create one!

Whats the weridest thing that happen to you while listening to an MCR song

AuthorMessage
candace
Killjoy
candace
May 3rd, 2007 at 05:15pm
well it's not the wierdest thing that has ever happend to me but the funniest.
my friends and i were all listening on the i pod and i started doing this really dumbass dance. and i got really into it and at that time we were all walking and right when i turned around i got hit by jock and it seemed she was trying to rape me. it was fucking funny. Ha Ha
grr...weee!!!
Killjoy
grr...weee!!!
May 4th, 2007 at 05:40pm
this is really sad but it scared the shit out of me!!

the day my father sent me Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge after not calling me for three months, the second the part in Helena said "when both our cars collide" I got a phone call from my mom saying MY GRANDMOTHER HAD BEEN KILLED IN A CAR WRECK!!!!!!! a week later i looked up the meaning of that song and it said that it was for his grandmother. i screamed then started hyperventilating and crying. i was so disturbed
Sean Smith;
Salute You in Your Grave
Sean Smith;
May 4th, 2007 at 06:20pm
Okay, this is quite freaky or not I dunno, ill tell u anyways,

I was in the kitchen making myself a cheese and onion sandwich, anyways, I was playing The Black Parade earlyier and didnt realise Id left the stearo on , I was cutting the onion and slit my fingure, blood went everywhere!! just as that happened, Blood started playing, I was like Shocked
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
May 4th, 2007 at 07:19pm
Blood was playing when I had a knife held to my throat.

And I was on about 'The End.' being the first song on TBP, and that didn't make sense, even though it did, or whatever. Me and my mum got out of the car, she sat down in the living room to read this new book she bought in Tesco, and the first chapter was called 'The End.'
She was like "...Kaaaaaaate!!"

And I was listening to Cemetery Drive on my iPod, an s it came into the second verse thing, where it's on about 'staring down a loaded gun', my friend put a loaded BB gun to my head.
x Plastic Hearts.
Joining The Black Parade
x Plastic Hearts.
May 4th, 2007 at 08:13pm
not that i can remember.
but if this counts there was one time
i was listening to mcr in the car and we drove by mcgee street
and it made me laugh. XD. thats all i can remember.
bobosaurus_rex
Killjoy
bobosaurus_rex
May 4th, 2007 at 08:52pm
my cat died.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 5th, 2007 at 08:19am
I was listening to Desert Song when I was on the computer. The computer suddenly screwed up and it froze the song where Gerard kept saying, "Tonight" and it freaked me out because I tried everything to make him stop singing the same word over and over again until I did an improper shutdown! Its like that word is taboo on my computer!!!
FutureMrs.GerardWay
Killjoy
FutureMrs.GerardWay
May 6th, 2007 at 01:00am
Kaede:
I was listening to Desert Song when I was on the computer. The computer suddenly screwed up and it froze the song where Gerard kept saying, "Tonight" and it freaked me out because I tried everything to make him stop singing the same word over and over again until I did an improper shutdown! Its like that word is taboo on my computer!!!
yeah my computer did that during Helena at the part where Gerard's like whispering "Can you hear me?" it just kept repeating it over and over again and i was like ahh!
hairlikeray
Joining The Black Parade
hairlikeray
May 6th, 2007 at 12:41pm
i was one time listening to welcome to the black parade and then my phone was ringing and my ringtone is wttbp so it rang at the same part of the song it was creepy
Rain
Killjoy
Rain
May 7th, 2007 at 11:48pm
i was setting in my therapists office and i had literally all the songs from Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge mixed up and stuck in my head.So we were talking and all and i glanced down in the corner,looking around to see what her office was like and there was a box with the words "sweet revenge" wrote on it..i kinda laughed a little..
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
May 8th, 2007 at 01:34pm
One time I was listening to my Mp3 player in the car and RHCP Dani California was playing as we drove past a funeral, the next song was Helena!
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
May 8th, 2007 at 06:20pm
I was listining to teenagers as i was walking home from school wit my friends.....All of the sudden these teenagers were coming up talking about killing peeps and bombthreats.and i was like "teenagers scare the living shit out of me"the same time gerard said it.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
May 8th, 2007 at 07:59pm
In Hang Em High, where Gerard sings 'Don't stop...', my computer froze. So it sounded like "So don't stop--*blank silence*"
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
May 8th, 2007 at 08:17pm
thats scary
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
May 8th, 2007 at 08:25pm
Lawlz, my mum was there, she just carried in, and I was like "Mum!! That was scary!! The PC froze as Gee said 'Don't stop' and, and...!!"
And her reply? "That's nice, dear."
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
May 8th, 2007 at 08:43pm
?
0_0 that seemed scary
RedTieOut
Fabulous Killjoy
RedTieOut
May 8th, 2007 at 09:48pm
Well, one morning I woke up really early so I turned it to cartoon network. I watched pokemon cause nothing else was on and then I turned it to MTV. As soon I as I turned it, Famous Last Words started.

Later that evening, I found out they were coming to Nashville.

Now how is that not a sign. o.0
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
May 11th, 2007 at 11:01am
i was listening to blood and as it came on my mouth started bleeding for no reason lol ... it tasted manky =(
EdwardCullenIsLove
Fabulous Killjoy
EdwardCullenIsLove
May 11th, 2007 at 11:20am
I was walking through a really chavvy part of my town and you know what they do to guys like us in prison came on and I started doing kung fu!

Also a bird flew into my bedroom when I was listening to house of wolves...
BurtinoSTL
Killjoy
BurtinoSTL
May 11th, 2007 at 11:21am
Once I was listening to a song and I was eating a sandwich.